Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message (21158 Views)

We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahahaha you are a big fuc-king fool. I was in Tribunal with our foot soldiers all around the premises waiting for you motherfuckers why didn't you come if na your papa born you? Or you forget we came here to dares you to enter street you bitch ran away.

We dared you to come to Eagle Square to distrupt the swearing in but you bitch ran away.

We dared you during tribunal we told you over 11,000 of us already entered Abj waiting for you morons chest beaters ipob and obidients you cowards ran under your bed.

Go and read all my post here you will know me better and I'm telling you again we are coming to Supreme court again waiting for you obidients we are have decided it is the final straw and over 23,000 of us have signed up to be in Abj if dem born your papa mama well after the supreme court disgrace of your beast lord caled Obi biko nwanne enter street to protest make we see okwa ya?

Only online chest beaten una sabi, only to run mouth.

Coward!!!

Oga I have told you before watch your comments as law enforcement guys are littered over this forum watching and marking people like you. It is easy to track your IP address.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Chetas81(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2023
dragunov:

Obi is not the answer to Nigeria's problems.
but the Nigerian citizen choose their own type of leaders
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
the problems of black African citizen,is that, they behave based on their colour, were here fighting our self over the right person to lead Nigerian, meanwhile modernization,is in the opposite side looking at us, no good health facilities, no good road,no electricity, no drinking water from government, but you guys keep on attack each other over those criminals inside the government House 🏠

Congo Jew , I don hear.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Sonyboom: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2023
This is how you defend criminal in Igbo land shamelessly. The Pandora account Peter Pandora opened for his daughter Gabrielle was not opened before he became governor it was 2 years after he became governor n had looted n looted that all his Nigeria bank account was filled to the brim so he needed a bigger purse to save his loot after he was caught in another looting spree ferrying ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffers with his personal governor's convey to his warehouse in Orile Lagos. Marvel Akpoyibo then Lagos commissioner of police caught Peter Obi red handed in case you want prove just Google Marvel Akpoyibo caught Peter Obi it is all over the web.

obyno82:

Dude this is stale. He kept his assets in a trust in a safe haven even before his election as governor, and since the trust was not in his name, then it can't be declared as his assets. He did nothing wrong oga. Try and be sensible for once
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Chetas81(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Congo Jew , I don hear.

look into the mirror if different from your comment here 😂
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by soccerlite: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

we understand the game u guys wants to play grin grin
put all the blame on the igbo man grin

Atiku left PDP to join APC in 2014 because he believed it was the turn f the north to be president. even when GEJ promised him that by 2019, he will hand over to him. but he couldnt wait and stomach another southerner ruling for another 4yrs. same Atiku now want to be president after a northerner has finished ruling 8yrs grin grin
please try to make it make sense to me without sounding foolish grin

Tinubu only succeeded because alot of factors were against GEJ. i was among those that got angry with GEJ for contesting 2015 election. the handwriting was already there from 2011 election that the north were angry. he was supposed to hand over power to northerners in 2015 based on the agreement he had with them in 2011 but power got into him and Tinubu and others capitalized on it.
there was nothing special that Tinubu did. absolutely nothing. he just took advantage of the situation, betrayed the entire south and backed the northerners to get what they want.

everybody wrote Obi off, including kwakwaso and Atiku itself. u are still a kid sha.
make i leave u
Wike and the G5 governors that scattered PDP from within didnt betray PDP, kwakwaso that left to form his own party instead of supporting his brother, wasnt greedy, but na Obi that they all wrote off as a light weight politician, he is the one that destroyed PDP grin
make it make sense abeg

U are a small fry

Enjoy your bigotry
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Sonyboom:
This is how you defend criminal in Igbo land shamelessly. The Pandora account Peter Pandora opened for his daughter Gabrielle was not opened before he became governor it was 2 years after he became governor n had looted n looted that all his Nigeria bank account was filled to the brim so he needed a bigger purse to save his loot after he was caught in another looting spree ferrying ₦250 million monthly from Anambra coffers with his personal governor's convey to his warehouse in Orile Lagos. Marvel Akpoyibo then Lagos commissioner of police caught Peter Obi red handed in case you want prove just Google Marvel Akpoyibo caught Peter Obi it is all over the web.

😆 🤣 Ohhh my word you are a desperate liar and this I repeat is stale. PDP dominated house of Assembly then that was looking for every material to use to impeach him cleared him of any wrong doing, but it is you a non-entity that is talking. Oga go and shut up abeg.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up you don't have sense

Your father doesn't have sense
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Which zero vote? Oga make you eey fear God with lies. Tell me which other presidential candidate that was more popular in the South east than Obi? PDP reneged on theor zoning formula and APC had never been fair to the igbos so which of them was more popular than Obi to even get 10% vote in the South east? Please be sincere and honest with yourself.

Did you bother to check what I said or you're still swimming in delusion like most, if not all, of you do?
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

He won! Your drug lord with fake certificate grabbed it and ran with it, how smart cheesy

Delusion is a disease
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

Its at UNN
You can easily request for it the same way you requested for his secondary and primary results and it was easily assessable!
However,the same cannot be said about your paymaster who is currently pleading with the judge in Chicago state not to disclose his qualification documents esp the original Chicago state university certificate to Atiku!
yenyenyen... Request for it and post na.. ode!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2023
BENEAMATA:
The pandora papers that exposed shady dealings of hundreds of public figures worldwide came about through a hack job into the Dark web , an internet space that's supposed to be more secure than the normal legal world wide web . You cannot convict anyone with a competent lawyer with evidence obtained through illegality , on this occasion website hacking being the illegality . Obi and many of his ilks knows this , the anti- graft agencies know it too , the reason he can't be prosecuted .

And if a man has funds he acquired from legitimate means but hid such from his declared assets when he contested for and became governor for eight years , what type of clean conscience fears transparency ? Mind you , i said earlier when journalist quizzed him on this findings , he didn't deny having offshore companies where funds are linked to , rather he said he did it to save his children from paying inheritance tax . You should spend one hundredth of the hours you do reading one sided publications of Tinubu's scandals to actually read up on the obi's panama papers expośe and come back to tell us what you perused didn't expose his shady dealings and i'll tell you Atiku , Tinubu are saints .

And the fact you didn't get prosecuted doesn't mean your hands are clean ,we both know this . There might not be evidence overwhelming enough for prosecutors to nail you at a law court . If anything , the Obi boast of committing GRAFT on national t v , ( the state funds into a brewery company ) but i never heard EFCC pressing charges on that one .
Oga you are still saying the same thing!
If you have proof,nairaland is not a court!
If a man got his funds legally and put his funds or assets in a legal platform which in the eyes of the international law is legit,then he has committed no crime!
This is why the likes of FBI or interpol haven't arrested or charged him simply because his businesses are clean and in accordance with the law!

You are the one here trying to act as if you were an embodiment of all the laws in the world!
He has boasted several times to his opponents to reveal if he had ever done any illegal dealings!
Can the same be said about Tinubu or Atiku or any other personality that has graced the political sphere?
Has anyone in anambra challenged your evidence in a law court?
Until you take your case if strong to a court of law,everything said here is all noise!

You may be right that those who indulge in illegal activities esp in Nigeria are hardly prosecuted and its not far from the antigraft agencies inability or incompetence to provide solid evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that a crime was committed!
Most times, its the international security agencies that later arrest and prosecute these same people for instance James ibori,hushpuppi etc
Interestingly,Obi has been in UK since the 90s till date and not even Mi6 in the Britain have found anything on him!

Finally,I challenge everyone of you to present stone wall evidence against him at any federal high court!

Let me remind you that he is not a governor or a minister or a senator hence he is not immune to prosecution!
Hire a competent lawyer and press charges against him!

Do the same thing that Atiku did by making demands of the qualification content in Chicago state not on social media or nairaland...Enough said!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
yenyenyen... Request for it and post na.. ode!
grin
You are actually the one with the highest honour of ode-son!
Even if I show you his academic qualifications right from his primary school,you will still talk because you have been paid to or your partisanship has attenuated your sense of reasoning!
I repeat...he who alleges must prove!
Get your lazy a.ss out of your disaster of a mattress and go make your findings instead of making noise on this platform with shared data from your WhatsApp group!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

grin
You are actually the one with the highest honour of ode-son!
Even if I show you his academic qualifications right from his primary school,you will still talk because you have been paid to or your partisanship has attenuated your sense of reasoning!
I repeat...he who alleges must prove!
Get your lazy a.ss out of your disaster of a mattress and go make your findings instead of making noise on this platform with shared data from your WhatsApp group!
oga leave epistle.. request for the Agulu born worthless 3rd class transcript and post make we see the hundreds of "F" he gathered 😂
Same way he monumental failure gathered F's in Anambra ...
We really dodged a bullet..
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Christistruth00: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

You will soon be arrested. I don't want to see you comment here or you will be picked up.

You seem to be living in a Jail Cell somewhere in Asia
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by bentenny(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
oga leave epistle.. request for the Agulu born worthless 3rd class transcript and post make we see the hundreds of "F" he gathered 😂
Same way he monumental failure gathered F's in Anambra ...
We really dodged a bullet..
First,you do not know what an epistle implies!
Secondly,Its 2nd class lower not 3rd class
Thirdly,its your job to prove he has a certificate in a university!
You claimed you dodged a bullet but ended up being smashed by a rocket and you think you are smart?
Lastly,you type like a man who cannot reason on his own without an assistance!
Until you come up with a better clap back,endeavour to give your phone to another of your colleague who can actually engage me rationally though I doubt thats possible since the recruitment was based on your limited reasoning!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Globad:

Did you bother to check what I said or you're still swimming in delusion like most, if not all, of you do?

Oga did I lie?
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Christistruth00:

You seem to be living in a Jail Cell somewhere in Asia

You will soon be arrested
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Thekaghan: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

No you are the nuisance that Nigerians are seeing.
Who are the Nigerians ? Oh you mean the ones you spend your time hating and cussing ? Pained/sore looser. We await his shameful defeat at the supreme court. Maybe he will turn to Simon Ekpa to claim his manhood grin
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Thekaghan: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

We are seeing the track record of Tinubu. Our debt has spiralled by 75% in 3months under Tinubu.
So Tinubu is the cause of the 75% debt increase? Maybe at the end of Jagabans tenure your fake news source will increase it to 1000%
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Thekaghan: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2023
TongueTwista:

Your first sentence was all I needed.
Like I give a flying f*ck about your needs bro 😀
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Chucks13: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Oga I have told you before watch your comments as law enforcement guys are littered over this forum watching and marking people like you. It is easy to track your IP address.

Loooossseeerrrr!!!

E pain am. Looooooser!!!

Track wh? No needtracking me if you want my address send your email I will send it to you.

Tinubu is your president till 2031 and nothing you or anyone can do about it. 100% I stand with Tinubu.

Send your email and I wil mai my address to you no need tracking me.

Nonsense if you see me in person you will melt bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Christistruth00: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

You will soon be arrested

The fact that you have been arrested doesn't mean everyone is like you
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Christistruth00: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Chucks13:

Loooossseeerrrr!!!

E pain am. Looooooser!!!

Track who no needtracking me if you want my address send your email I will send it to you.

Tinubu is your president till 2031 and nothing you or anyone can do about it. 100% I stand with Tinubu.

Send your email and I wil mai my address to you no need tracking me.

Nonsense if you see me in person you melt bro.

Don't mind him is it the same DSS that Tinubu now Controls that will be arresting People for proving that Tinubu Won and Peter Obi lost

They don't think
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Enice(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

The constitution permits submitting a minimum waec result
or any other higher qualification as requirement to aspire to become president as long as the certificate presented is genuine and not fake like the CSU certificate presented by Tinubu which the institution is doubting its authenticity!
Once again,if you are doubting his UNN certificate, go to the institution and freely obtain with zero hindrance a statement of his certificate!
U can even access his UNN certificate by also heading to NYSC where his qualification can be accessible!

Oga! Try to comprehend a comment first before you reply. My concern about Obi's education is that a man that's knowledgeable would not get Es and Fs in an examination which is prerequisite to what he claims to have achieved. Let me break it down for you properly. How can a university graduate (not even an under-graduate) write GCE and still be getting Es and Fs
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Bluntemperor: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
Obi show us your transcript...😒

Obi and his Social Media agents can continue to bemoan their loss but cannot win elections in Nigeria because their IPOB Agenda is too glaring.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Chucks13: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2023
Christistruth00:

Don't mind him is it the same DSS that Tinubu now Controls that will be arresting People for proving that Tinubu Won and Peter Obi lost

They don't think

That was why I was laughing at his comment. As you said, dem no get sense at all.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Judgementa1: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Makunahatata: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2023
bentenny:

First,you do not know what an epistle implies!
Secondly,Its 2nd class lower not 3rd class
Thirdly,its your job to prove he has a certificate in a university!
You claimed you dodged a bullet but ended up being smashed by a rocket and you think you are smart?
Lastly,you type like a man who cannot reason on his own without an assistance!
Until you come up with a better clap back,endeavour to give your phone to another of your colleague who can actually engage me rationally though I doubt thats possible since the recruitment was based on your limited reasoning!
😂😂 shameless cow, bird of the same feather ,I won't be surprised if u sef carry second class lower Comot sch burn your papa money.. na your poor parents I pity😂

Which rocket smash ur papa? Hypocrites! , is your dull Obi also not planning to remove the same subsidy?
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Boldideas: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

You have no sense

If he has any sense at all, common sense ought to have told him that decamping to another party within that short period of time is nothing but foolishness. So that connotes that you all don't have any iota of sense. He jeopardized PDP's chance of winning and also lost out.

It is a lesson for everyone of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ortom’s Commissioner, Dennis Ekpe Ogbu Kidnapped In Benue (Pictures) / Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) / "Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.