Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message (21140 Views)

We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Boldideas:

You too get out jare... Why won't I hail him? Do you know the nonsense he is unraveling in the FCT DO YOU HAVE ANY idea when Apo-Karshi road was awarded? Do you have any idea that it was awarded without a tentative design nor plan and yet the budget for the construction of the road has moved from N6b to N73b Do you know how many nonsense he is seeing that was the nonsense norm and standard nonsensical practices by the evil servants?

Oga shut up jare. Po as chairman of Nigerian stock exchange also did well. He oversaw the best period in the stock exchange as well.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Poll23: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Which counsels? A judgement that was clearly written for them.
You can still overturn it na
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Thekaghan: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

I don't need that 30k stipend it is not even up to my shopping money or what I give my wife, it is people like you that poverty has been used as a weapon on that is why you feel in your mind I am pained because I lost out on a 30k scheme. Dude hunger has finished you sha
read and digest my last reply. Oloshi I am not a pauper like you taking an account of what you spend on the mother of your children. When replying people don’t weaponize living standards or money. 😀
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by EmperorGodswill: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=RevDesm0ndJuju post=125830123]Idiot rest.

You lost .

You are the fool who refuses to accept both the people's decision and the court's ruling.

U at a complete disgrace
If a bagger like u can call obi names.
Doom await u.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
EmperorGodswill:

Obi is an idiot.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by KORLAR(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Newton2024:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/nigeria-swinging-dangerously-away-from-true-democracy-says-obi/amp/

You go explain tire. Like sey na now wey e lose Nigeria begin swing.

You sey you win, no wam.
Oya provide evidence, e no see am provide.

Make e go Supreme Court make our lawyers for see beer moni chop.

He knows he lost, he’s just trying to save face with his obidient bots and keep momentum for next elections.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Boldideas: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up jare. Po as chairman of Nigerian stock exchange also did well. He oversaw the best period in the stock exchange as well.

You are very stupid! I brought myself to your level. Make thunder fire me if I reply your kind again. Bloody idiot!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2023
Boldideas:

You are very stupid! I brought myself to your level. Make thunder fire me if I reply your kind again. Bloody idiot!

I am the one that messed up, what do I expect from a dingbat like you
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2023
Thekaghan:
read and digest my last reply. Oloshi I am not a pauper like you taking an account of what you spend on the mother of your children. When replying people don’t weaponize living standards or money. 😀

Oga you are a troll. People like you are paid to spread propaganda and hate via ethnic baiting and lies.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2023
Poll23:

No one is frustrated like idiot that doesn't know how to play politics without hatred.... animals think they can gag people from voicing their view or they can compel to support their choice

You can continue barking.... omo aja

Oga shut up youvare clearly frustrated. Ode
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 5:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Globad:

So says a nonentity!

Thank goodness you know and have admitted that you are a nonentity.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Judgementa1: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Obi na ur head dey swing toward insanity!Fool.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2023
obyno82:

Thank goodness you know and have admitted that you are a nonentity.

I don't even know or care about your existence

Just get lost!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Globad:

I don't even know or care about your existence

Just get lost!

Oga i am going nowhere. Anywhere you do ethnic baiting or spread hatred, i will be there to tackle you. You are unfortunate miscreant who specializes in spreading hatred.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2023
obyno82:

Oga i am going nowhere. Anywhere you do ethnic baiting or spread hatred, i will be there to tackle you. You are unfortunate miscreant who specializes in spreading hatred.

You're hate-personified!

I don't spread hate. You and your ilk do. Persistently sad and angry.

Again, get lost!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Globad:

You're hate-personified!

I don't spread hate. You and your ilk do. Persistently sad and angry.

Again, get lost!

Show me what i did to spread ethnic hate? you are the one that has been spreading hatred against igbos all this while. see i will take the fight to you guys, any form of hate speech by your kind i will battle it, if i cannot do it in this forum, i will involve the relevant authorities. One thing is clear these politicians with whom you are spreading hate once you are picked up they will deny you 100%
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
obyno82:

Show me what i did to spread ethnic hate? you are the one that has been spreading hatred against igbos all this while. see i will take the fight to you guys, any form of hate speech by your kind i will battle it, if i cannot do it in this forum, i will involve the relevant authorities. One thing is clear these politicians with whom you are spreading hate once you are picked up they will deny you 100%

See this self-righteous hollow individual

I will continue to puncture your lies and misinformation. We won't allow people like you to continue to propagate doom and spread pessimistic stories. If this is what you call hate, fine!

I'm not one of those swimming in bigotry like you lot. Meanwhile, you can't take 10% of what you dish out before crying as you're doing now.

Bring it on!

Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
obyno82:

I will continue to puncture your lies and misinformation. We won't allow people like you to continue to propagate doom and spread pessimistic stories. If this is what you call hate, fine!

Or where did I spread any hate against Igbos? But I won't give you a free pass to spread lies and hate whether you're Igbo or not

I'm not one of those swimming in bigotry like you lot. Meanwhile, you can't take 10% of what you dish out before crying as you're doing now.

Bring it on!

Bigot!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Globad:

Or where did I spread any hate against Igbos? But I won't give you a free pass to spread lies and hate whether you're Igbo or not

Bring it on!

Bigot!

Oga you were here playing ethnic baiting and you want to now deny abi. Look my guy this is the last warning for you, if you play any form of hate and ethnic bias here, your profile has been given to my guys in the security services and you would be watched very closely.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by obyno82: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Globad:

I'm not one of those swimming in bigotry like you lot. Meanwhile, you can take 10% of what you dish out before crying as you're doing now.

Bring it on!

Bigot!

Once again stop being a coward and trying to gaslight me. You have been spreading bigotry with ethnic baiting, and i have promised that i will tackle you always in this forum, if it is too much i will involve security agencies.
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
obyno82:

Once again stop being a coward and trying to gaslight me. You have been spreading bigotry with ethnic baiting, and i have promised that i will tackle you always in this forum, if it is too much i will involve security agencies.

Can you see how shameless this stupid post of yours is? So convoluted! It also reflects the mind it sprouted from. It's pathetic.

Report to whichever authorities today! Without any further delay! You're not the child of your parents if you don't do it today.

I DARE you and your likes. My identity is not hidden.

Hey, smallie, who do you think you and your fellow mandate thieves want to issue any overt or covert threat to? Who?

It's over for Chief Mandate Thief and his fanatical supporters like you!
Re: Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message by Globad(f): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
obyno82:

Oga you were here playing ethnic baiting and you want to now deny abi. Look my guy this is the last warning for you, if you play any form of hate and ethnic bias here, your profile has been given to my guys in the security services and you would be watched very closely.

I'm just seeing this nonsense you wrote here.

Your guys? If you had an idea of who you're talking to, you won't have written this gibberish.

Rubbish 🗑️🗑️

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation / Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.