Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,576 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako (75825 Views)

Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Forget the pix,these guys are long disappeared sadonly UNITED STATES MARINE CAN CATCH THEM. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by bigcasava1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Don Wanni was traced to Imo and killed .

Imo is one hot bed of insane criminality.
useless advice from a goat. Those guys ahoada they are not scare of the police or army. They should go there and fight them.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by dododawa1: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
The children of d poor,you fail to train will not let you rest. LEADERS beware
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by nairalanda1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
inoki247:
According to Police Spokesman for them to have kill the DPO that means the DPO is into something illegal...

Same way he was telling us for the youth to be harrased and made to pay bribe is because they're into something illegal....

Nothing justifies murder, man

Your comment is wrong. Don't support evil....especially the evil of murder. Two wrongs do not make a right.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
bigcasava1:
useless advice from a goat. Those guys ahoada they are not scare of the police or army. They should go there and fight them.

Nothing one napalm bomb can't solve.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Forget the pix,these guys are long disappeared sad
LIKE TUPAC SAID IF YOU WANT TO DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR ENEMIES,YOU FAKE YOUR OWN.......
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by inoki247: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

Nothing justifies murder, man

Your comment is wrong. Don't support evil....especially the evil of murder. Two wrongs do not make a right.

I understand bro...

Is time we all agree there are evil men among us no matter which side his coming from we should stop selective justice no matter which angle is coming from....

Police should stop defending dere men dish out Justice to anyone been maltreated by your men nd don't make any excuse for dere randy behavior....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Forget the pix,these guys are long disappeared only UNITED STATES MARINE CAN CATCH THEM. angry sad
LIKE TUPAC SAID IF YOU WANT TO DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR ENEMIES,YOU FAKE YOUR OWN.......
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Blue86(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Culty no be life.
Na waste.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by dontrulee: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ybholy:
MEN MOUNT O ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

The 100 million bounty is small for this squad o. I swear.

I canโ€™t risk my life for such ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Make Nigeria police go after them and take the 100 million

Your odeshi no dey work ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by begexil: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by illicit(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na women u see
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by b3llo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

You are very stupid and useless
Cursed armed robber . You will meet your Waterloo.

Useless bastard . What do you know happened cursed thief .

The dpo was notorious for fighting cultists

Useless bastard
๐Ÿ˜›
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

illicit

Mark this date

You will never be alive to see 31st December 2023.

You will die and never cross over to the new year. As this comment has been typed your life is wasted ..bastard cultists criminal armed robbers

You are being sarcastic right?
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Timoleon(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Which ones you get?
BItt:
not good enough. They can jam
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

You are very mad . Thief !! Armed robber ... pray no crack team sees you , you will be shot dead bastard cultist
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by maasoap(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:
Believe this and you'll believe anything.
Terrorists spokesman has spoken. grin grin grin
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

You see that your accademy you will be found. Useless basysrd. Glorifying an officer's death. You must die !! Mark it.

Bako gar his life fighting your type you beast. You must die.
Mark it .. that accademy has been sent to whatapp group

See this your cmment men mount .. you will explain

Bastard ... animal rapist

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

You mock hsi death ..

You will die bleeding ... you will die crying ... you will shit and piss your body. You mock his breath bloody demon cultist

You will explain were you and your men mount .

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by maasoap(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
inoki247:
According to Police Spokesman for them to have kill the DPO that means the DPO is into something illegal...

Same way he was telling us for the youth to be harrased and made to pay bribe is because they're into something illegal....

Modified***

People saying I'm supporting or justifying murder....

Is time we all agree there are evil men among us no matter which side his coming from we should stop selective justice no matter which angle is coming from....

Police should stop defending dere men dish out Justice to anyone been maltreated by your men nd don't make any excuse for dere randy behavior....

When I read that statement from the police spokesperson and many people here were agreeing with him, I told them it was wrong coming from a policeman. It was totally wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

I will make you life my work from this second

You will explain were Una mount . I have screen munch your comments.

Don't worry Mr cultist. This is how you people shot Odin in Lagos. .

I must set example with your life at all costs

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ybholy:

I swear bro.

Na Wetin full my mouth as I dey watch the video.

Men really mount no be childs ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is it the guns they carry that makes them men?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Kachidubem: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ybholy:
MEN MOUNT O ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

The 100 million bounty is small for this squad o. I swear.

I canโ€™t risk my life for such ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Make Nigeria police go after them and take the 100 million
Omo e suppose be 100million per head coz MEN MOUNT O ,no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:
Men mount o

Men mount

shocked

Is it their guns that makes them men?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

illicit:
Men mount o

Men mount

shocked

Your men mount abi....don't worry . This was why you killed bako?!! After killing his wife and child ? Don't worry. .
.your life is gone you are gone already .

Cultists bastard killer animal beast who must be killed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

I will make you life my work from this second

You will explain were Una mount . I have screen munch your comments.

Don't worry Mr cultist. This is how you people shot Odin in Lagos. .

I must set example with your life at all costs

U are one funny motherfucker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by maasoap(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
b3llo:
Normally, bad boys don't attack or kill police officers especially high ranking ones except there is something that went on between them.

Not the same with IPOB bandits murdering anything and everything in their vicinity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

U are one funny motherfucker

It's alright
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by prettyayomide01(f): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vahalla13:

Yoruba man

Norsemen is not your regular fraternity

Jvc no be size and tools .. svc supersede ..

Svc are for those that have gained admission into proper university

Jvc are for those wey never school .. they respect svc .. just as svc respects Norse men..

Icelanders, green landers .. are all Javites..

No be by age .. be educated ..

Theyโ€™re major in river line areas because ship Dey sell

I hate I too know humans .. with shining ignorance ..

Next!

Are Icelanders and greenlanders the same with Aro (vikings)

If they are the same why do they fight themselves
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

It's alright

Ur head no correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by maasoap(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
seandurse:
I wonder what they enjoy and derive living this kind of life. You're always on the run even if no one is chasing you
They just used their own hands to murder sleep. It is just a matter of time before they're cut down one by one.
The same way those idiots who murdered those army couples brought deaths upon themselves. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Lance008(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vahalla13:

Yoruba man

Norsemen is not your regular fraternity

Jvc no be size and tools .. svc supersede ..

Svc are for those that have gained admission into proper university

Jvc are for those wey never school .. they respect svc .. just as svc respects Norse men..

Icelanders, green landers .. are all Javites..

No be by age .. be educated ..

Theyโ€™re major in river line areas because ship Dey sell

I hate I too know humans .. with shining ignorance ..

Next!
Animal
Dey there dey talk rubbish
How many Viking Dey school
Bro nothing like JVC for Edo
Icelander diff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.