Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako (75677 Views)

Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Police Declare Notorious Cultists Wanted For The Attack On Rivers Community. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

Ur head no correct

No problems Mr daramola ... you will answer where you and your gang hideout is ..you followed to kill bako right ? It's alright. You are fine already. When I get u, you will confess . Na my work no worry

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by illicit(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

No problems Mr ... you will answer where you and your gang hideout is ..you followed to kill bako right ? It's alright. You are fine already. When I get u, you will confess . Na my work no worry

E no go better for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

E no go better for you

Temitope daramola right ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you and you fellow cultists should relax . We are coming ...

You will confess everything. Relax

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by illicit(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

T right ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you and you fellow cultists should relax . We are coming ...

You will confess everything. Relax

You don't need my middle name and my mother's maiden name

Mumu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
ebufa:

Government sponsored unknown gunmen.....tomorrow una go call dem IPOB!

Am telling you
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

You don't need my middle name and my mother's maiden name

Mumu

Ok

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
LegacyB:

I sure you they’re scared to their bones they are only using reverse psychology. I know what am saying bro.

What you are saying is the truth

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Sirchiboy: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Oboy rivers state don hot ooo
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Ok

If no be say Nigeria don spoil

How can a cultsist be threatening someone openly like this
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Cashio(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Imagine if this kind squad kidnap you. Your family go vomit blood.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:

If no be say Nigeria don spoil

How can a cultsist be threatening someone openly like this

Ok

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by illicit(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Ok

How is this your post related to me

Or you just like to pick on any random person

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Ofadaman(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Truth is, by year end, the any one of them that manages to survive will become a pastor. If I were their parents, just kuku do burial down for them,

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Halo22: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rubbish life.... I don't know how some guys find this kind of life interesting.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by putin2: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Many police men is their men so na inside job. Cultism in river State is a serious issue many politicians is their memi.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Vahalla13: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lance008:

Animal
Dey there dey talk rubbish
How many Viking Dey school
Bro nothing like JVC for Edo
Icelander diff

Obote ..

Jew man..

Go tell your kpowai say Viking no Dey benbella.. you ever wonder why they’re dreaded ..

Go tell your H.k like that..

Founder of Icelander na a senior man for okrika.. a noble king and a senior Norseman..

I too know bst
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Confidenz56(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMK9vT6RIQw?si=O2YPj9HY8n59OTVh

Zinoleesky denied being friends with Mohbad, referring to him as his ‘boy’ rather than someone he would call a buddy.

Previously, a video circulated in which Mohbad screamed out about being forced to drink water laced with an unknown drug.

Following an old video in which late Mohbad says Zinoleesky’snitched’ on him, an old tape of Zino claiming Mohbad isn’t his friend as he recounts their connection has also surfaced.

While speaking tearfully from his bed, he confessed that Zinoleesky, for whom he had fought, was snitching on him.

Some netizens dug up an earlier video in which Zinoleesky denied being friends with Mohbad, referring to him as his ‘boy’ rather than someone he would call a buddy.

In the video he emphasized that those whom he considers friends are those close to him, not necessarily those he associates with or know merely by sight.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Vahalla13: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
prettyayomide01:

Are Icelanders and greenlanders the same with Aro (vikings)

If they are the same why do they fight themselves

Na same .. difference is in the founders …

Both has coordination of sVC .. both respect SVC.. and believe and practice ..

Svc can call both …
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by creativehubb: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
putin2:
Many police men is their men so na inside job. Cultism in river State is a serious issue many politicians is their memi.
The state belongs to the people not politicians, what we have in Nigeria is mainly political hijackers, the people must not allow politicians or terrorists syndicates take over their state. Power belong to the people.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by BItt: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Timoleon:
Which ones you get?
Haaa for where, I am gentle person
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Henry22(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yankee101:

You’re missing the point

All join

The ones I mentioned are just the major ones

No......ok then it's just a matter of time cheesy
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by creativehubb: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod lalasticlala

Rule 2
Bad guy dey report, lol
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by creativehubb: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
The late DPO must be a criminal police officer. This I have seen.
I went through most of your posts, you are one of the evil people inciting tribal war and tensions in Nigeria, you are on Twitter and WhatsApp doing same. Change for your own good.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by prettyayomide01(f): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vahalla13:

Na same .. difference is in the founders …

Both has coordination of sVC .. both respect SVC.. and believe and practice ..

Svc can call both …

But they fight themselves, when they are the same Aro
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by online4business: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bako death was painful no doubt but he too should have known better.

Ahoada no be like tai and other ogoni communities.

At least in ogoni the chiefs don't sponsor cultist

Ahoada to onolega omoku cultism is something else because it's fuel by the chiefs in the communities.

Money for development they use it to buy guns.

Bako should have stayed away from a community that does not support police work.

Even army barracks no dey put body for their matter for ahoada untill it get out of hard.

Bako shot bobo ski in cold blood less than 2 year ago.

Be all and end all if you kill by the gun you die by the gun

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Benrosaria(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Them dey put 100m bounty on them. but who dey sell alcohol give them

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by doneback04: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Men dey inside jungle now dey chil grin
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Timoleon(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
BItt:

Haaa for where, I am gentle person
stay gentle. It pays to be legal.
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Goddyrichie(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
osuofia2:
We miss SARS
wenti b sars e b like say u no know hw brutal icelands are u think say dem b Eiye aiye maphite Vikings abi other cult Icelander and Greenlanders na militia group sponsor by d politicians u think say na other cult wey dey carry local tools Dey shot anyhow up and down abi Icelanders wey dey chase soldier commot na e u come Dey mention SARS SARS ko Osas nii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by 8stargeneral: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ybholy:
MEN MOUNT O 🥵🥵🥵

The 100 million bounty is small for this squad o. I swear.

I can’t risk my life for such 😂😂😂

Make Nigeria police go after them and take the 100 million
supported these men I see here no get joy bro grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by Goddyrichie(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
LegacyB:
Not surprised some fools here seems to be typing nonsense supporting this cowards even praising them passively with stupid slangs. If you and your other cultists or son of Odin you called them are brave enough ,Come out and face the Nigerian Army.
Such a wasted generation!!.
people wey dey give soldiers race na e u Dey talk so abi u think say na other confra group nii even I’m not lovers of dem but Icelander and Greenlanders are very brutal and dangerous na person wey live 4 Bayelsa and rivers and some other SS state go know wenti I Dey talk
Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by LegacyB: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Goddyrichie:
people wey dey give soldiers race na e u Dey talk so abi u think say na other confra group nii even I’m not lovers of dem but Icelander and Greenlanders are very brutal and dangerous na person wey live 4 Bayelsa and rivers and some other SS state go know wenti I Dey talk
Well good luck to you and them. In fact they are stronger than US Marines.
Lame and stupid talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.