Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) (5640 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by ganisucks(f): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
I came across a cartoon on TL depicting the Special advisor on media, Ajuri Ngelale, displaying his duties judiciously. The cartoon shows how he came into the stead of being the Special advisor.

Below is the cartoon...

Note: it's bad behaviour by Obidients.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by successmatters(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
This may be a work by apc utchins

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by ganisucks(f): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obidients, am not criticising you. I'm just saying that this is in poor taste. There are numerous ways of playing the opposition game. I don't think this is one of the respectable ones

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by successmatters(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
ganisucks:
Obidients, am not criticising you. I'm just saying that this is in poor taste. There are numerous ways of playing the opposition game. I don't think this is one of the respectable ones

What's the name of the Obidient that created it?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

What's the name of the Obidient that created it?
Don't mind these. Guys

That was how they lied using propaganda in a story published by AFP In 1966 that led to outbreak of the civil war, later the story was found to be utterly false

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by jmoore(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
ganisucks:
What is wrong with the cartoon?

That is a beautiful work of art.

Cartoons have been used to criticize the government all over the world before you were born.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:
Obi supporters and IPOB are one and the same thing. One of their enduring code of conduct is never take responsibility for anything!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Ofunaofu: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

Absolutely

They were so disappointed how he sold them a dummy about the UAE Visa Ban upliftment

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by yarimo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
jmoore:

What is wrong with the cartoon?

That is a beautiful work of art.

Cartoons have been used to criticize the government all over the world before you were born.
Like this beautiful picture, shameless man looking at married woman boobs abi ?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Lifestone(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
I don't see what's wrong with this

12 Likes

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:
Only a fool with a damaged brain can see that he's looking at the breast.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ngelali is german mix breed,he has served buhari osinbajo regime,after his father served bihari military regime and now serving ptinubu.
That's how they roll.
LIKE BABA AMINU KANO SAID DECADES BACK:
NIGERIAN LEADERS WILL HAVE NO PEACE,UNTIL THE SON OF A NOBODY BECOME SOMEBODY WITHOUT KNOWING ANYBODY.QED. angry

6 Likes

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

Accuse others of what you are most guilty of.

This is from Saul Alinsky's 101 Rules for Radicals, a Marxist revolutioarist handbook.

Dey decieve yourselves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by OmekaguGCFR1: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:
leave the man na or is it your mom breast he his looking at

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by ecolime(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
They've moved to Ajuri now? Na waoh

1 Like

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Kingcalls: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is a fantastic cartoon...APC did worse against Jonathan

11 Likes

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by KillahPriest: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Don't these. Guys

That was how they lied using propaganda in a story published by AFP In 1966 that led to outbreak of the civil war, later the story was found to be utterly false
what nonsense are you talking about ?
Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by duro4chang(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Headless mob . They cannot do anything with sense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by maticar: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
ganisucks:
Lol

Should we start posting pictures of what your likes did to GEJ and the coffins carried with his name on it?

You think internet has forgotten or is that how to play politics according to you?
Was it respectful to mock GEJ and his wife that way?

Go and Siddon for dustbin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by maticar: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
This is a fantastic cartoon...APC did worse against Jonathan
Don't mind the stupid people

Pictures wey full internet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Nonny95: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Which one is bad behaving Obidient?

Gani sucks true true.

Wtf is wrong with you OP

4 Likes

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by maticar: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:
People like you love sleeping with other men's wives
No worry dem go touch you, continue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by maticar: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
duro4chang:
Headless mob . I cannot do anything with sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Ofunaofu: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
maticar:

People like you love sleeping with other men's wives
No worry dem go touch you, continue

Dem go catch am with magun

He will be disgraced locally and internationally through the social media

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by GreatrAnalyst: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Where is the lie?

5 Likes

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Globad(f): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
ganisucks:

Forget them

They won't listen

The good thing about what they are doing is that the more they do it, the farther it puts them from electoral victory.

2 Likes

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
ganisucks:

Below is the cartoon...

Note: it's bad behaviour by Obidients.
I'm not scared of politicians anymore but the evil and heartless citizens who kill their conscience to publicly support evil and witch hunt those who speak the truth.... The best bet in this country is to get to that extent where the opinion of Government and Nigerians can't affect you.

1 Like

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
duro4chang:
Headless mob . They cannot do anything with sense
Is there anywhere it was written that Obidients did that cartoon??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by happney65: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
You people are jokers. You haven't seen anything yet.

You think na the PDP that allowed you to have a free hand? grin By the time Obidents starts,una go run under Zuma rock

2 Likes

Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by Sultanofpiglets: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin
Re: Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo) by DevilSignature: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku May Pick Okonjo Iweala As Running Mate / African Militaries Led By Nigeria Ready To Act In Ivory Coast Standoff / Chimamanda Adichie's Parents Celebrates Diamond Jubilee In Anambra (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.