Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) (4583 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway / Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Adrenaline rush
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by iammo(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2023
I will check if it has venom, that's if it's eye pupil is slit and it has a V shape head with fangs then it's definitely venomous I will slowly match the break park slowly and get a stick to kill it
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Lawly: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Haakeem:
I don't know what I would do because I don't own a car.
If you don't own or don't know how ride a car.
Keep quiet and read comments only.
Don't come and lie here!

What if you were on the passenger seat at the front and the car is moving that fast?
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Kenmatt(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Warning to all Nairalanders!

This is to warn you all that are fond of dropping less meaning comments to disease from it or else...

If you don't have anything meaningful to type, just read the piece, go through the comments room and close the page.

There are some Piece of writings that are very serious, sensitive, educative, and needful that do not warrant unnecessary and playful replies and quotes.

Be you all warned.
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Haakeem(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2023
Lawly:

What if you were on the passenger seat at the front and the car is moving that fast?
This is another question entirely.

1 Like

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Take a deep breath all the way to the lung, decelerate simultaneously slowly and....

Would remove my Berretta from my holster on the left, in the same swift movement , lace it with the silencer in my right pocket.

"Phuuut Phuut!" Cap it with 2 shots. angry "Phuut!" One extra in the head to make sure. undecided

Reminds me of the day I killed a dad while dressed as Santa Claus. Once upon a time.... shocked

1 Like

Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by jumper524(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Match break oπŸ˜‚
trust me na death be the break.
Try ignore the snake, if e bite you at most na to enter hospital.
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by MrAgbako: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Haakeem:
you're an agbako indeed.
No sen.se at all.
If you don't own a car I don't see why you should contribute to this except you just wanna lie.
Do you know how it feels to drive on a highway at 100kph?.
Mumu m@n.

Smh
See mentality sef.
You go soon jam agbako
don't be unfortunate πŸ˜‚
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Haakeem(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrAgbako:

Smh
See mentality sef.
You go soon jam agbako
don't be unfortunate πŸ˜‚
Shey mentality na the only word way you sabi?
Mr agbako, what a pity😫.
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Allahnabastard: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
vincentont:

Why was your channel taken down?

Due to the fast growth of the channel
je*lous ppl reported it
hope you have subscribed?
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by Despacito1: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
money121:
You are driving on a highway at 100Kph, then you see this, what can you do? undecided undecided

Village people at work cheesy grin grin

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun
whine down the glass and fling it outside the window..
Re: You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
If you hit the brake suddenly at 100km/hr it might fall on your lap. If it's a powered steering and the road is wide and straight, you can take off your hands from the steering or most importantly your right hand and apply brake gently. A DRIVERLESS CAR is the best solution for this type of village attack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Johannesburg, South Africa / Domestic Airlines Owe Aviation Agencies N513bn, Says Minister / Just Shutdown Dubai Yesterday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.