Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs (33303 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / FG Budgets ₦13.8bn For Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Atiku, Others / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by obyno82: 5:17am On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

FKK aptly described Peter Obi AKA Gbajue AKA Mr. Wayo

In your mind you think you have sense
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by complexstuffs(m): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

In your mind you think you have sense

You hate the truth...

It's not my fault Peter Obi AKA Gbajue AKA Mr. Wayo lost the elections, so face front

1 Like

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by obyno82: 5:21am On Sep 17, 2023
profmallor:
This has nothing to do with Obi, OBJ is simply a bitter old man that never wished in his life that a Yoruba man would be the president of Nigeria after him. He did all he could to stop it from happening, but God showed him he is only a mere mortal. He lost any iota of respect left for him in Yoruba land.

That is your thought but it is not true.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Darayola(m): 5:32am On Sep 17, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)

Unfortunately, the law has no regard for culture.

In all, I blame the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

For your knowledge, a Local Government Chairman is more powerful than the King.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by obyno82: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

You hate the truth...

It's not my fault Peter Obi AKA Gbajue AKA Mr. Wayo lost the elections, so face front

Oga stop the gaslighting, you are rhe one that hates the truth.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by complexstuffs(m): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Oga stop the gaslighting, you are rhe one that hates the truth.

Calm down.. I didn't give Peter Obi his names of Gbajue or Mr. Wayo

1 Like

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Maski87: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Dittodat:
Lol, this is the best part.

How can a man who dedicated his life to and fought for a united Nigeria support a closet secessionist, a political fraud, a patently deceitful, vainglorious and dishonest man and a religious bigot like Peter to be President?
FFK can talk too.much sometimes, but he's right in his description of the Agulu fraud.
You don try,now come collect you 2k for data
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by sukar886: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2023
This mumu still dey
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Advocate500: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2023
Smitaro100:
Igbos don suffer for naija.. grin
are you serious? I thought they like claiming victim? Enjoy the show while it last, but be rest assured that nothing last forever.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Advocate500: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2023
How the clown 🤡 was able to squeeze obi name in shows you people how hopeless this people feel without mentioning obi in their conversation.is no longer Atiku is a criminal,is now obi is a terrorist and divisionist, anything to keep their clown supporters busy while the drug baron in Aso rock continue raping their patrimony.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Vadese1: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Fani the sheep has sailed. Now molue remain fir you to enter. The Tinubu government will never consider you for any position. You are a liability to them. Your insult to Peter Obi and by extension the obidient family is nothing to consider. Your life alone is a symbol of insult and shameful hungry man. Better Know this truth that if you contest election today. Obi will win you by far even in your home and in your town.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Greattha: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

FFK the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Imagine an ffk critiqing and calling people names. No be juju be dat?
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by ChristianMuslim: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Same way we can never allow a second class citizens like the igbos to rule this country. Never

1 Like

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Slurity(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man, the earlier you realise it, the better. He definitely understand nothing about the culture and value of the people he claimed he came from. first he work against their candidate during election, now he rubbished all the kings together.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Zwanzig: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:
Ffk rest. You too dey masturbate with obi
attacking the messenger as usual and not concentrating on the message
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by 2016easy2017: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2023
One bartard son of this Onitsha Chief, claiming to be a Yoruba man, molesting the Yoruba OBAS because he lost his bid.
If a house is peaceful, it's the BAS'TARD of that house who's not grown up.

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by 2016easy2017: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Slurity:
Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man, the earlier you realise it, the better. He definitely understand nothing about the culture and value of the people he claimed he came from. first he work against their candidate during election, now he rubbished all the kings together.

He knows he's not. Just pretending.
Why was he denied from being the Oba of Owu??
The Obas there, confronted him and told him he's not Yoruba. He's from Onitsha. That's why he's angered against them all. That's why he did this to prove. He knows who he could do that to..let him try that with the Oba of Iwo
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Smitaro100(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Advocate500:
are you serious? I thought they like claiming victim? Enjoy the show while it last, but be rest assured that nothing last forever.

Lol.. no be fight, seems ur igbo smiley dnt take it personal, I'm a Niger Deltan tho.. but i enjoy ur beef with d yorubas atimes because without you guys dis forum for dey boring grin

No hard feelings, I love you all.. a better Nigeria is what I pray for.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Advocate500: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Smitaro100:

Lol.. no be fight, seems ur igbo smiley dnt take it personal, I'm a Niger Deltan tho.. but i enjoy ur beef with d yorubas atimes because without you guys dis forum for dey boring grin
best described your state of mind,you enjoy seeing people insult each other, that is the only thing that makes you happy, continue seeking your inglorious joy from ethnic and tribal banter.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Smitaro100(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Advocate500:
best described your state of mind,you enjoy seeing people insult each other, that is the only thing that makes you happy, continue seeking your inglorious joy from ethnic and tribal banter.

Seems ur very emotional.. grin. Stop feeling inferior, no tribe is more Nigerian dan any other tribe, but like I said, dnt take it personal, I mean no harm, a better Nigeria is what I pray for.

Shalom.. smiley
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Banhammy717: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2023
This is totally strange to Yoruba culture.
Obasanjo displayed high sense of effrontery towards the monarchs.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Peter Obi all the way.

Everything must end at his table.

I love this kind of grace.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by profmallor: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2023
You want to compare a presidency of 8 years to one of a few days?. And one that inherited a nation of compliant people under military rule to a country in chaos?.. see that's not even my point. The point is that OBJ is a very petty old man. One who doesn't recognize that life doesnt evolve around him.

What OBJ has done is condemnable and should not happen.

djon78:

Tinubu with his presidency can't even clean the shoes of obj

The level and class too much

Under Obj two serving US Presidents visited Nigeria for days:

Bill Clinton and George W Bush

El Rufai testified today that Nigeria's best Economic high was during Obasanjo era

Make Tinubu at least achieve one quarter of what Obj achieved first then we go hail am

The height of Obj s achievements is too much for him
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Zwanzig:
you’re an !diot like your use.less mother

Ffk is that you?? cheesy
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by kelly72: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Former 2 time minister who is no longer qualified to be minister. He only rants tribal lines for food these days.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Brownking: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

FFK the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Are they no yoyo and clowns before.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by a4cube: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Bfly:
Obasanjo was too arrogant to order those monarchs like soldier recruits.
Why did the monarchs obey his command?

Political monarchs that lost their respect yrs ago.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by newoffer: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2023
FFK... A brilliance in mumuism. When did Obi whisper to OBJ to disrespect the 10 class Obas...
kingsways:
FFK is a pitiable soul

Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by bdon123(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)
He talks to dem that way becos they all that have respect for their thrones. Monarchs in Nigeria are no longer for d people eg Ooni of ife,Elegushi,sultan of sokoto etc

I also dont have single respect for thos useless old men only interested in their stomach.
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by patpaul: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2023
THIS TOM TOM BOY, SEE HOW HIM CHEEK FULL NOW! HEI. E DON CHOB BELLEFUL FOR TIEFNUBU GOVTMENT HOW E NO GO INSULT OBJ
Re: FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs by Dittodat: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

This statement is an indication of hos senseless you are.
Same way you address your village drunkard father for house. I'm not a bit surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death / 'Ekiti Election Fell Short Of Global Standards' - Say US Observer Group, Others / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.