Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw (18503 Views)

Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) / Tottenham Coach Pochettino Cries During His Post-match Interview(video) / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Galaxy77: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Emblj: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
The coach simply lacks emotional intelligence .
He needs to get a coach on emotional intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigBelleControl:
The Moroccans will put the second leg in the night when the weather is very cold. Bendel insurance should kiss the caf champions league competition 2023 good bye this year.
Its the CAF Confederations cup,not Champions league. Our reps, Enyimba and Remo stars were knocked out in the first round

6 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Goalnaldo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Didn't know they were playing at home today would have gone there to watch. I used to pass the stadium, never really entered

5 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Ray07(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Someone would definitely mention Manchester united here. sad

2 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
No Nigerian club side for now,is fit to compete with others outside our shores. Our league requires overhauling at all levels,especially in the ownership status
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Harddiskng(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omo! grin

If i be one of the journalists i for don shift back small. Small thing the man go tear one of them better slap grin

10 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by CaptainFM1: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
They suppose call him aside and take his samples.

4 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by iFESTAC680(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Lastinlove:
Baba don para no be small grin
You go explain taya

No evidence baba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by enemyofprogress: 2:55am On Sep 17, 2023
We need him at Manchester United to replace Ten Hag

2 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by ngmoses17(m): 3:53am On Sep 17, 2023
He knows he is already out of the competition.
But I understand his frustration sha
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by oxygeng: 5:25am On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

Are you aware that up north, Peter Obi is being laughed at and called Mr. Wayo?
Are you aware that all over the WORLD Adekunle Bola is being ridiculed and called drug lord and chief forger?

2 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by LZAA: 5:48am On Sep 17, 2023
N***@ is a clown
A Manager is paid to deliver results not act like a fan

1 Like

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by complexstuffs(m): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2023
oxygeng:

Are you aware that all over the WORLD Adekunle Bola is being ridiculed and called drug lord and chief forger?

You mistake IPOB cannibals for people around the world. I totally agree with you that IPOB cannibals are scattered in different countries soiling the good name of Nigeria

Didn't same IPOB cannibals all over the world claimed that Buhari was dead and that a clone/or Jubrin from Sudan is ruling Nigeria

Let me tell you something you Igbos hate to hear. One of the reasons northerners hated Peter Obi is because of that evil and malicious lie that Buhari was dead and that a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan was ruling Nigeria. That lie was a wicked and evil lie that was painful to the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by rainmoredays: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2023
emmancipated:
Thank you for sharing the video without too much narration.
Abi o, if nah some yeye bloggers now, intro will be 2 minutes with their annoying voice over

2 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by DesChyko: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Now it is very important for them to hold the mic as far from themselves as possible because this brother fit tear person slap laidis o

2 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Mordecai(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Peter Obi that got 2.1m votes in the north, far above Kwankwaso's 1.4m votes. He even won two states when Kwankwaso won just one.

Please take your tales by moonlight elsewhere. It's stale already.

complexstuffs:

You mistake IPOB cannibals for people around the world. I totally agree with you that IPOB cannibals are scattered in different countries soiling the good name of Nigeria

Didn't same IPOB cannibals all over the world claimed that Buhari was dead and that a clone/or Jubrin from Sudan is ruling Nigeria

Let me tell you something you Igbos hate to hear. One of the reasons northerners hated Peter Obi is because of that evil and malicious lie that Buhari was dead and that a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan was ruling Nigeria. That lie was a wicked and evil lie that was painful to the northerners.

5 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by oxygeng: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

What actually pained the northerners (your masters) was the lie that UAE has lifted visa and flight ban. They were getting ready to go and slam their head on concrete there only to be told that the forger was at his lying best.

2 Likes

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2023
slivertongue:
they will be knocked out

1 Like

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2023
enemyofprogress:
We need him at Manchester United to replace Ten Hag
Aahh!
grin

1 Like

Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Harddiskng:
Omo! grin

If i be one of the journalists i for don shift back small. Small thing the man go tear one of them better slap grin
naxo their blood dey hot 4 Benin here oo!
grin
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by enemyofprogress: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Aahh!
grin
yes now
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Regie2bless: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Onkoolos:
Explanation no dey tire jesus!!!
sure say u get sence
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by complexstuffs(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2023
oxygeng:

What actually pained the northerners (your masters) was the lie that UAE has lifted visa and flight ban. They were getting ready to go and slam their head on concrete there only to be told that the forger was at his lying best.

1) I am a Northerner and that makes me your master
2) Your lies are unintelligent because the visa issue you tried to create was after the election
3) Don't you think you should go and learn how to lie properly under an expert liar like Obi?
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by complexstuffs(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Mordecai:

Peter Obi that got 2.1m votes in the north, far above Kwankwaso's 1.4m votes. He even won two states when Kwankwaso won just one.

Please take your tales by moonlight elsewhere. It's stale already.

Expecting to find an intelligent IIGB0 is like expecting to find snow in the desert.

The Pandora criminal contested against 3 Muslims. Did it not cross your mind that Kwankwaso would have dealt with Obi if Tinubu and Atiku were not on the ballot?
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Starboytwo(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Didn't know they were playing at home today would have gone there to watch. I used to pass the stadium, never really entered
you are one of our problem.
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Mordecai(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

Expecting to find an intelligent IIGB0 is like expecting to find snow in the desert.

The Pandora criminal contested against 3 Muslims. Did it not cross your mind that Kwankwaso would have dealt with Obi if Tinubu and Atiku were not on the ballot?

Lol, this coward is scared of insulting us with his full chest, reason he deliberately misspelled it.

Has it also crossed your mind what would have happened to the drug baron if he contested against Kwankwaso alone?
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by complexstuffs(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mordecai:

Lol, this coward is scared of insulting us with his full chest, reason he deliberately misspelled it.

Has it also crossed your mind what would have happened to the drug baron if he contested against Kwankwaso alone?

1) You have Nairaland mods to thank for the spelling.
2) Go through my posts and you will find loads of DUMMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals I have taken down in my wake
3) IIGB0S are SLAVES to my kind and the day will never come when I will shy away from putting them in their SLAVE place whether online or offline.
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by nairamaniac: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
The cloach is just a razz, classless, unrefined human being berift of public speaking education.

These are the kinds of people that started watching educated people speak at Tv From his Old age.

Very shameful.
Re: Monday Odigie: Bendel Insurance Coach In Fiery Post-Match Interview After Draw by Omodua(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Oq4xfBYJiI
Bendel Insurance Coach, Monday Odigie had a fiery post-match interview after he saw his side play a 2-all draw at home in the Qualification Round 2 of the CAF Confederation Cup. Bendel Insurance were up against the 2022 Champions, Renaissance Sportive de Berkane.

The hosts had opened the scoring at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin through Imade Osarenkhoe in the 28th minute only for the visitors to pull back through Oussama Lamlioui in the 42nd minute.

Paul Obata thought he had given the home side the win through his 60th minute strike only for the visitors to again come from behind through Mohammed El Morabit 7 mins from the final whistle.

Bendel Insurance head to Morocco in a fortnight.

What do you expect from Bendel Insurance when the boys are match rusty as a result of non commencement of the league.

Moroccan league has been running for the past six weeks.

Until NFF is cleansed/overhauled, we shall not make progress in our football. No nation does well in football without effective domestic league.

Ask Brazil, Argentina, England, Spain, Germany and France, they will tell you same thing. Even on the continent, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and lately South Africa. They are doing well because of effective league.

Late Chief Gaius Obaseki pioneered the resurgence of Nigerian football with effective league. And Nigerian football was its zenith during his tenure.

In contrast, our football is tottering. No effective leadership. As a result, our continental representatives are falling off. Two clubs already out at preliminary stages. Very unusual in the years pass by.

NFF should be reorganized to avoid the disgrace we are facing currently.

Against this background, Adaaaa Bendel tried against their opponents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Retires From Football / Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season / Real Madrid Set To Buy Thiago Alcantara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.