Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe (20128 Views)

Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by ezegenigbonine: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2023
THE MORE YOU GUYS EXTEND IGBO OPPORTUNITY OF BEEN THE PRESIDENT, THE MORE NIGERIA WILL KEEP ON SUFFERING WITH POVERTY MARK MY WORD

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Levels1(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2023
Truth is better but honestly ibo have no business in politics.

A time is coming where all their governor's will come from other regions for good and proper developments.

6 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Blueace247(f): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

Olofo. If the disreputable obidenses are not Igbo. Who are they? Akidanidani

Oshe!

Ban Pa patapata..awon olofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by aswani(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2023
DJInfluence:
Am talking about fairness. That's why I respect the leader of OPC who openly said it's igbo's turn. We speech inclusiveness and a United country, but the politicians are the ones driving us apart with their selfish and self-centred nature.

Every single person knows Ndi Igbo is long overdue the seat heading the top table. However if you spend your time abusing and insulting other people when they are there and doing the same especially immediately prior to elections when you should be spreading your arms out in friendship, not a hope in hell they will institute that spirit of fairness.

In a non toxic environment, all three major political parties would have Igbo's as their Presidential candidate. As IPOB and Obidients have now decided to go for broke and pollute the environment, Joe Igbokwe might be right.

The truth be told, Awolowo needed to die before Yorùbá's started understanding and engaging in the concept of national politics (interestingly something Akintola tried to implement).

Obidients should learn from that, maybe their movement, in its current setup and outlook to dissent, needs to die as well.

4 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Babssoo(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2023
grin grin grin
spearman:

Nairaland mods go ban any one that answers this question truthfully.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by colestephan86: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/16/igbokwe-itll-take-igbo-20-25-years-of-hard-work-to-produce-president-of-nigeria/%3famp=1
unfortunately when the presidency comes down south again, south South is likely to snatch it from them

7 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Benwallt(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2023
DJInfluence:
Am talking about fairness. That's why I respect the leader of OPC who openly said it's igbo's turn. We speech inclusiveness and a United country, but the politicians are the ones driving us apart with their selfish and self-centred nature.

There is nowhere the igbos have no drag Hausa/ Fulani to in the name of politics. They even said 500 HausaFulani is equal to 1 Ibo man. You expect them to swallow those insult and go n wake one Ibo man from his sleep and take him to Aso Rock? Yoruba is the president now, you see what they are doing everywhere, you still expect the Yorubas to vote for them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Myer(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2023
rintileri:
Gutter adviser how many years did it take you of selling out your people so they can dash you gutter adviser? Wretched politicians

Every thing he said here is the truth. Though I perceive Igbos would have learnt their lesson before 20 years time.

Igbos presently have remained stuck in the same cycle of hurt and anger since Biafra and have refused to allow themselves heal properly.

Unfortunately, the superiority complex is a by-product of an ethnic heritage that has been institutionalised in your culture and nature.
It is simoly Pride. God resists the proud.

But how can one agree that God is fighting or resisting them because they carry a nature/spirit that God hates?

May God please intervene and have Mercy on Igbos.
It is painful to watch a people so gifted yet so resisted.

When I meet the very few detribalized Igbos who are humble and honor others, I am truly amazed how they did it because only God takes that away from a person.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Sermwell(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2023
muykem:
They will produce when they humble themselves and know that politics is not buying and selling..
Those that have produced president, of what benefits has it been to them?? Go to the North and see abject poverty and illiteracy!!

Northerners are even down south begging with thier families on the streets!! Who has produced president more than any tribe in Nigeria??

You guys are too dull to even notice this!! grin

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Alliswell248: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2023
rintileri:
Gutter adviser how many years did it take you of selling out your people so they can dash you gutter adviser? Wretched politicians

The only thing...the onlooker tribe is good at is insult....
Make friends...mbanu
Show courtesy....mbanu.

Oya.... insult me and bring usd in your akant...

4 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Benwallt(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2023
colestephan86:
unfortunately when the presidency comes down south again, south South is likely to snatch it from them

Will not likely. Then they will turn the heat on south south
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by onuman: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Joe Igbokwe. the presidential seat of Nigeria which has been in rotation among the
Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba has reduced you, your children and rest of Nigeria, to poverty stricken wretched of the earth people.

Move out of Nigeria for once to understand that you are living in the most despicable part of the modern world.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Benwallt(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Blueace247:

Oshe!

Ban Pa patapata..awon olofo

Omo ologo, ma jaiye e lo. Nothing does you
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Diligence: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Decipher what he said: it may take Nigeria 20-25 years to ever find their feet!

See where UAE, Singapore & China don leave Nigeria whey una be the same in 1960s & 1970s. Naira was 70 Kobo to $1.

Make una continue to dey impoverish the people in the name of Politics!

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by RomanGreen: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyCoool:
What good has producing almost all the heads of state since independence done Hausa people??

Help me ask the useless Igbokwe, north has produced presidents more than any other region yet they remain the poorest. If holding power automatically translates to wealth for the people then the north has no business being poor. Igbokwe is a well known useful idiiiott.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by slam7000(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2023
muykem:
They will produce when they humble themselves and know that politics is not buying and selling..

What Nigeria need is good governance. Nigeria need a detribalised president, patriotic and selfless law makers who wouldn’t be sharing prayers in their mail boxes and litter the social media with the number of wives, cars and properties that they’ve acquired.

An Igbo president isn’t what Igbos need in my opinion. We need fairness, justice, competence and less corruption.

Joe Igbokwe always sound like a broken cord. Every time he gets criticised, like the uneducated but literate man that he is, he starts venting his misery and frustrations on Igbos.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Pandar01: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

They are yorubas and hausas and a small touch of Igbos 🤣🤣🤣

Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Gigadot1(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Ogbonnaya Onu from inception of APC did not build bridges and made friends

Ken Nnamani did not

Rochas Okorocha build bridges what happened

Joe Igbokwe has been building bridges across Nigeria and it will take him 20 - 25 years more to get ministerial appointment.

A failed state is a failed state

Bridges Ko flyover Ni

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by creativehubb: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

See ur people
Mumu am a foreigner grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by aswani(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Myer:

May God please intervene and have Mercy on Igbos.
It is painful to watch a people so gifted yet so resisted.

I wish Nairaland had a process of pinning a post or starring it so people don't have to trudge through dross before getting to it.

You have said it all, it hurts seeing the needless self destruction, it hurts seeing the pain and resignation non-Obidient Ndi'gbo's are presently going through.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Sermwell(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

So you mean lagosians and Abuja where Obi won are all Igbos?? You people are really daft oh cheesy cheesy
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Blueace247(f): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/16/igbokwe-itll-take-igbo-20-25-years-of-hard-work-to-produce-president-of-nigeria/%3famp=1

I will make Some examples from my past experience with Igbo people.

The first was a friend of mine, we did sec. School together and later met in Lagos. We decided to join heads together and stay in a one room self..I bought 6 by 6 mattress and generator. He has TV and some gadgets to make the house comfortable. Whenever I m out, he will tell the remaining tenants that he is the one squatting me. Whenever he goes out and brings goodies and I want to take inside, he will tell me he doesn't want to open it now, but he will share it with people in the compound just to impress them..I was not bothered. If me ma go my twin brother place, he go package like 20 peak milk, 20 Titus and some other mad packages do me. I bought a bag and begin locking them. It went on like that. There was one day, my chapet got finished and I took his. I didnt put it directly in my lips since I knew it was for one person. I just use my hand to scoop little out of it. Before you know he started ranting that the chapet was for one person. I let him be. One day I went to visit my brother. As I was going, he transfered 50k to my account, I thanked him and told him that our friend ma no too get cash to hand o. Na inside this one wey you give me self I go take go arrange some stuffs at home. On my way home, I never knew my brother had transfered 10k to my friend. I got home and prepared good food and also gave him some cash too..only for me to go to my brothers place the next weekend, he then told me that didnt my friend tell me he transfered money to him. I was like en yes he told me. Cos I was wondering if I had told him that he didnt tell me. How would he my brother feel. I got home and confronted my Igbo friend o. Guy my brother send you money, you no even care to tell me, I told him i was the one that gingered my brother to give you that money and besides if he gave you 10k, do you how much he go don give me. Then also his own chapet got finished. I don buy my own..he has forgotten he told me chapet was for only one users. He was about putting my own in his lips, I now reminded him that he said it was for one person..the mum u drop the chapet sharprly

The second was my guy of 22 years conniving with a woman to involve me into a loan with the intent to fraud. Without me knowing. Just for his selfish interest.

Another accused me of stealing his laptop. The case is still on court..he knew I had two laptops at home. Later i found out he went to snatch the laptop from some working boys. He dey take banku. So I believe he sold the laptop and decided to rope me...

And so on
..they have been blacklisted to the best of my knowledge... Na auto mode

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by onuman: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2023
muykem:
Through the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators who proliferated too many states and political constituencies in the old Northern region largely controlled by Hausa-Fulani, they have produced leaders for Nigeria, whenever they are tired of ruling, they choose a surrogate president from Yoruba. Nigeria grinding in abject poverty. Wetin concern Igbo?
Tinubu waka all over the SW region asking for political restructuring of Nigeria since the fraudulent political structure was created and foisted upon Nigeria. Other Eastern politicians also waka asking for political restructuring.
But today, few people remember that the political structure of Nigeria was a fraud created by northern soldiers.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Benwallt(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Pandar01:

They are yorubas and hausas and a small touch of Igbos 🤣🤣🤣

Awon werey.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 real werey alasho. How can they put all their hope on internet? It still baffles me

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Hausa(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2023
He probably has a point that it'll take us many years to become president.
But then, it is those people wey carry am for head e go dey worry.

I voted Peter Obi. He lost.
For me, I see politics as a football match. Win some, lose some.
He lost, I move on.
He and anybody else was never ever going to change the course of this country. If it was that easy, others since the 60s would've done it.

Abeg make all dem politicians Getat.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by anonymous1759(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2023
paramakina202:

It will take Joe Igbokwe 250 years to get common sense.

grin
Have mercy on your brethren
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by NorthernersSuck: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2023
This mumu man just dey use one particular tribe mumu button, He talks nonsense anytime he needs an appointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Hausa(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Blueace247:

I will make Some examples from my past experience with Igbo people.

The first was a friend of mine, we did sec. School together and later met in Lagos. We decided to join heads together and stay in a one room self..I bought 6 by 6 mattress and generator. He has TV and some gadgets to make the house comfortable. Whenever I m out, he will tell the remaining tenants that he is the one squatting me. Whenever he goes out and brings goodies and I want to take inside, he will tell me he doesn't want to open it now, but he will share it with people in the compound just to impress them..I was not bothered. If me ma go my twin brother place, he go package like 20 peak milk, 20 Titus and some other mad packages do me. I bought a bag and begin locking them. It went on like that. There was one day, my chapet got finished and I took his. I didnt put it directly in my lips since I knew it was for one person. I just use my hand to scoop little out of it. Before you know he started ranting that the chapet was for one person. I let him be. One day I went to visit my brother. As I was going, he transfered 50k to my account, I thanked him and told him that our friend ma no too get cash to hand o. Na inside this one wey you give me self I go take go arrange some stuffs at home. On my way home, I never knew my brother had transfered 10k to my friend. I got home and prepared good food and also gave him some cash too..only for me to go to my brothers place the next weekend, he then told me that didnt my friend tell me he transfered money to him. I was like en yes he told me. Cos I was wondering if I had told him that he didnt tell me. How would he my brother feel. I got home and confronted my Igbo friend o. Guy my brother send you money, you no even care to tell me, I told him i was the one that gingered my brother to give you that money and besides if he gave you 10k, do you how much he go don give me. Then also his own chapet got finished. I don buy my own..he has forgotten he told me chapet was for only one users. He was about putting my own in his lips, I now reminded him that he said it was for one person..the mum u drop the chapet sharprly
Your story is long. Yet, I maintain you cannot use experience of your igbo friend to judge others.
There'll always be good and bad experiences. This is the world we live in.

Being a good Christian and proper education helps us understand that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Papayaayasager(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Gutter mouth as if their lives depends on it, the ones that have produced president how is their life now?

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Pandar01: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 real werey alasho. How can they put all their hope on internet? It still baffles me

Them go book #100 nairal bet9ja ticket of eyinba FC to beat world class Madrid FC to win #100million naira 🤣🤣

Now ticket don cut, they are blaming fifa and reffery 🤣🤣🤣

Those people na oloriburuku I swear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by BreconHills(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2023
I disagree. Nigerians are very forgiving people. I say 16 years.

The generation they have poisoned with lies and bitterness about the civil war must age and become more inquisitive - ask questions and finally come to truth. This is the basis for moving from angry victim to peaceful alliances builder.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Benwallt(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Pandar01:

Them go book #100 nairal bet9ja ticket of eyinba FC to beat world class Madrid FC to win #100million naira 🤣🤣

Now ticket don cut, they are blaming fifa and reffery 🤣🤣🤣

Those people na oloriburuku I swear.

😂😂😂😂 this citation is spot on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS / Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.