Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe (20063 Views)

Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by soccerlite: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2023
Hmmm

Atiku Abubakar is the only path way for Igbo person to win the PDP presidential primary and maybe win the election

apc is yoruba & hausa turn after turn partnership.

Eze and soludo told them.

but the ipob mentality, brainless mob decided to toll the path of ethnic chauvinism spiced with religious sentiment

6 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Blueace247(f): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Hausa:
Your story is long. Yet, I maintain you cannot use experience of your igbo friend to judge others.
There'll always be good and bad experiences. This is the world we live in.

Being a good Christian and proper education helps us understand that.

Most Igbo's have the same behavior of being proud. I can say this over and over again

4 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by biafranrealson: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Fortunately you will not be here to see it
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Friend22(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2023
paramakina202:

It will take Joe Igbokwe 250 years to get common sense.

You are already showing those signs he mentioned.
You can not bully people or order people around to vote you kiths and Kin shout marginalisation when they refuse because you people lack respect for others and are too insular to rule a multi ethnic nation like Nigeria.
You must stoop to conquer and that has been the Igbo race albatross.
You feel everything starts and ends with you.
No,man.

It will may even take 250 years for any Igbo to rule if this same self entitlement continues.
It's not a curse but a matter fact in the realm of Nigeria politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by slam7000(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Blueace247:

I will make Some examples from my past experience with Igbo people.

The first was a friend of mine, we did sec. School together and later met in Lagos. We decided to join heads together and stay in a one room self..I bought 6 by 6 mattress and generator. He has TV and some gadgets to make the house comfortable. Whenever I m out, he will tell the remaining tenants that he is the one squatting me. Whenever he goes out and brings goodies and I want to take inside, he will tell me he doesn't want to open it now, but he will share it with people in the compound just to impress them..I was not bothered. If me ma go my twin brother place, he go package like 20 peak milk, 20 Titus and some other mad packages do me. I bought a bag and begin locking them. It went on like that. There was one day, my chapet got finished and I took his. I didnt put it directly in my lips since I knew it was for one person. I just use my hand to scoop little out of it. Before you know he started ranting that the chapet was for one person. I let him be. One day I went to visit my brother. As I was going, he transfered 50k to my account, I thanked him and told him that our friend ma no too get cash to hand o. Na inside this one wey you give me self I go take go arrange some stuffs at home. On my way home, I never knew my brother had transfered 10k to my friend. I got home and prepared good food and also gave him some cash too..only for me to go to my brothers place the next weekend, he then told me that didnt my friend tell me he transfered money to him. I was like en yes he told me. Cos I was wondering if I had told him that he didnt tell me. How would he my brother feel. I got home and confronted my Igbo friend o. Guy my brother send you money, you no even care to tell me, I told him i was the one that gingered my brother to give you that money and besides if he gave you 10k, do you how much he go don give me. Then also his own chapet got finished. I don buy my own..he has forgotten he told me chapet was for only one users. He was about putting my own in his lips, I now reminded him that he said it was for one person..the mum u drop the chapet sharprly

The second was my guy of 22 years conniving with a woman to involve me into a loan with the intent to fraud. Without me knowing. Just for his selfish interest.

Another accused me of stealing his laptop. The case is still on court..he knew I had two laptops at home. Later i found out he went to snatch the laptop from some working boys. He dey take banku. So I believe he sold the laptop and decided to rope me...

And so on
..they have been blacklisted to the best of my knowledge... Na auto mode

From the disjointed nonsense and your prattle above, it’ll be hard to believe that you are more than 10 years old.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Fcwilly: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2023
The guy is right speaking from his own angle, but unfortunately his angle is not the only angles available as we look into the issue properly, at time bad or wrong angles give for poor/ bad views of an object or issues, even at time good positioning with bad Focussing lens give bad judgement.
Joe igbokwe is actually making full of himself.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Blueace247(f): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2023
slam7000:

From the disjointed nonsense and your prattle above, it’ll be hard to believe that you are more than 10 years old.

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us!
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by 2tpick: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Why is mr Joe worrying about the igboes that have dashed him to the yorubas free of charge. The igboes are not desperate for Nigerian presidency. If mr joe thinks it's a lie, APC and LP should adopt him as their presidential candidate, the igboes wont vote for him. A working Nigeria favours igboes the most
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Everfrank(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Hatred can never ever attract love. Hatred can attract more hatred instead.
Like produces like

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by RapistOnBail: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2023
potent5:

You think you can succeed in blackmailing the Igbo as you did to the hungry and lazy Joe boy, whose only means feeding is criticizing other Igbos? What have you done about your brothers and sisters that were massacred at Owo on the eve of APC primaries? Of course they were the sacrifice you made to be given the presidency. Shameless, evil loving coward.
If you connect the dots logically, you'll know that the OWO massacre was carried out by your brothers the IPOB, so the yorubas hate on innocent Fulanis and APC in large, then your Lady voice chicken face Peter Obi becomes the god sent ... Una dey craze...
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by GeneralPula: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2023
annisy:
The only things the igbo's needs to produce the president is to have outstanding governor other region will naturally ask and support them to govern the country but unfortunately thier governors are all criminals and useless
As it stands now, Dave Umahi is their outstanding Governor. But headless mob dislike him because is in Apc. They’ve been hating on him all along despite doing well as a Governor..

Dave Umahi can sure win presidency but can they have one voice and stay behind him?

4 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by potent5(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Oluwole forgers of history will perish in the hottest part of hell. Did your lying governor not say that the killers came from Mali and Libya? Shameless people.
RapistOnBail:
If you connect the dots logically, you'll know that the OWO massacre was carried out by your brothers the IPOB, so the yorubas hate on innocent Fulanis and APC in large, then your Lady voice chicken face Peter Obi becomes the god sent ... Una dey craze...
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by fx45(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2023
aswani:
That's because he lost the polling booth in front of his house all the time never kind his state abd region.

Yorùbá's have never truly forgiven him for "betraying Awolowo and handing over to Shagari" (which is a nonsense in itself) so it is not surprising that he wouldn't do anything in Abeokuta, Ogun State or Yorubaland even.
What about Jonathan in Bayelsa or Buhari in Katsina? Any impacts?
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by RapistOnBail: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2023
nwadiuko1:
We would rather use the 25 years to make more wealth in order to develope Igbo land the more......if what he means by playing politics and biulding bridges is to bring out the worst person with a questionable character (like the current drug sniffing vegetable in Aso rock) ....then he should stick the presidency right up his ass.....it's a lose lose for everyone. Nigeria will continue like this.
Keep developing igbo land, in year's to come, hausas and yorubas will dominate and overthrow you from your land cos there won't be any of your people representing you guys in the federal level of government to make policies that would favor your region....

Una no get sense I swear. . You don't know what's coming to you guys soon.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Benwallt(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=rintileri post=125836794]Gutter adviser how many years did it take you of selling out your people so they can dash you gutter adviser? Wretched politicians [/quot

Doh!
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by 2tpick: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2023
soccerlite:

Hmmm

Atiku Abubakar is the only path way for Igbo person to win the PDP presidential primary and maybe win the election

apc is yoruba & hausa turn after turn partnership.

Eze and soludo told them.

but the ipob mentality, brainless mob decided to toll the path of ethnic chauvinism spiced with religious sentiment

So that means installing another buhari in order to actualize our selfish interests is the wisest thing do? Some people who wished to see Tinubu presidency didnt make it out of buhari's misrule. Only a select few are witnessing BATs presidency from UK and they wont dare return to Nigeria to partake in what they have wished for. We have to put the country first.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by RapistOnBail: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2023
potent5:
Oluwole forgers of history will perish in the hottest part of hell. Did your lying governor not say that the killers came from Mali and Libya? Shameless people.
Very Dull being... Continue lying to yourselves.. The OWO killers were IPOB terrorists.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by RapistOnBail: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2023
ezegenigbonine:
THE MORE YOU GUYS EXTEND IGBO OPPORTUNITY OF BEEN THE PRESIDENT, THE MORE NIGERIA WILL KEEP ON SUFFERING WITH POVERTY MARK MY WORD
Make I die untop poverty than make igbo man rule me.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by paramakina202: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Friend22:

You are already showing those signs he mentioned.
You can not bully people or order people around to vote you kiths and Kin shout marginalisation when they refuse because you people lack respect for others and are too insular to rule a multi ethnic nation like Nigeria.
You must stoop to conquer and that has been the Igbo race albatross.
You feel everything starts and ends with you.
No,man.

It will may even take 250 years for any Igbo to rule if this same self entitlement continues.
It's not a curse but a matter fact in the realm of Nigeria politics.

It was same you people that sent MC Oluomo and other thugs to the streets to threaten people upadan to either vote for your candidate or die it is well documented.You guys are hypocrites.Election is over but Igbo is still your problem.Focus on your president to make your lives better that is the essence of government.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by fredoooooo: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2023
tsdarkside:

their reputation is soo bad in the moment....

no chance....
You're right about that but they can rectify dat in the next election .
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by pquaver(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Treasure17:
Nonsense talk. The only hindrance to this is our electoral deficiency. Let the election be free and fair and see what will happen.

Exactly what he is saying... I have said here. Ndigbo are not reflective beings.. U cried jubrin, waec certificate etc 8 years it brought nothing yet u continue same road, is it not the greatest act of stupidity to keep doing it another 8yrs totally 16 years? This Electoral deficiency why does it affect only igbos? It didn't affect obasanjo, gej, Buhari, yaradua, Tinubu? Continue.. The stubborn fly follows the corpse in the grave..
Onye onwu gburu, nti shi ri ya..
Ndigbo mara asu ha suu na ikwe, ha na amaghi ASUU ha suu n'ala..

6 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by paramakina202: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

grin
Have mercy on your brethren

He should have mercy on himself first.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Hotwest: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2023
Abeg una just hate/envy igbos joor...maybe God is waiting for the hate to calm down and let Igbo man rule to take this country to where it is suppose to be like how Igbos manage their business and progress
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Tareq1105: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2023
b3llo:
Alliance and cooperation will help them achieve that...

Rather they prefer to insult other tribes and anyone who disagree with their views forgetting that presidency is about trust, and trust from other tribes.

You don't expect me to vote for you when I know you don't like my tribe.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Bridget95(f): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2023
Roboto11:

That's not the issue.

It is about identity.

You would celebrate and act like it was your family member that won the vote if Chi or Ike was in his name.

Listen to the man and stop making the same mistake year after year.
The truth is that Muslims have swon to hold the presidency since 2015,it is not a matter of tribe. They have made it clear. Let this sink
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2023
VERY VERY TRUE,IGBOS SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR ARROGANCE AND SELFCENTREDNESS. angryThanks Uncle Joe,for your braveness and being sincerely an Igbo Leader Par Excellence. grin

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by egoldman(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Esama:
We Edo will become president of Nigeria before any igbo .

All the best to you with that.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Advancedman(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/16/igbokwe-itll-take-igbo-20-25-years-of-hard-work-to-produce-president-of-nigeria/%3famp=1

Not hard work but simply stop hating and be humane for once, facing fact truth and reality.

Who even invented the notion that they are hated?
Yet they are everywhere thriving in their respective endeavors.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by dododawa1: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2023
D hope for IGBO to be president is by
Lobbying NORTHERN by
Kneeling and begging
Them to
forgive them
For d CIVIL WAR

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by nwadiuko1(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Keep developing igbo land, in year's to come, hausas and yorubas will dominate and overthrow you from your land cos there won't be any of your people representing you guys in the federal level of government to make policies that would favor your region....

Una no get sense I swear. . You don't know what's coming to you guys soon.
lol....even with your osibanjo vp, the so called fulanis are raping your mum's and sisters with carless abandon......go and sit down Igbos are not your mate....the country will continue like this till everybody get sense... " Oji onye Na Ala Ji onwe ya"
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by nwadiuko1(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Make I die untop poverty than make igbo man rule me.
so be it.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Roboto11: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Bridget95:
The truth is that Muslims have swon to hold the presidency since 2015,it is not a matter of tribe. They have made it clear. Let this sink

Yawn 🥱.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

'We Won't Accept You' - ZLP Tells Peter Obi, Others / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.