Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App (21215 Views)

NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Judolisco(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Dis App has been there since but u people refused to do d right thing.... Eyin alatenuje
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Creamypie(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
Chasing shadow is the first priority, see how majority of the Nigeria road damage, bandit is there kidnapper's is there boko boko is there, your nin cannot catch this criminals, your app might help more terrorist
nun wey I register since last year april, Glo never link am
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Chetas81(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Creamypie:
nun wey I register since last year april, Glo never link am
Hhhhmmm, only this part of the world, people hate responsibility

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by BobbieZion(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NIGERIA WILL WORK,THE NIN WILL WORK,
DONT COMPARE BUHA CLUELESS REGIME WITH THIS REGIME

What's their difference?
I thought Tinubu said GEJ was the clueless one.
That is why he sold Buhari to gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by omolola12345(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2023
It's not about generating NIN alone it's about making our permanent plastic card available on time. Since 2014 I have not got my plastic card.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Habugala(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2023
this is a good idea
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Menclothing: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2023
It’s a nice thing if the app is perfect Inec should emulate this too

6k only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Btruth: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2023
englishmart:
If you believe it will work effectively, then I have 2 Yachts in Malaysia for sale. Very affordable
and why do you think it won't work? Why are you guys not believing in this country? And yet you want her to become great like other countries of the world? 🤷
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by azadus18: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Change of age .....nice one

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by TemmyT002(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Only God knows how much they paid for the one they created before
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Bmaster(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
Smart Move
Life shouldn't be complicated.
Same way there should be Database of Graduates.
NYSC and TRCN have enormous Data that are very critical for Decisions making.
I think NASSIM/Npower also has a reliable Database of Unemployed Nigerian Graduates.
To the guy above me, I understand your reservation.
But, it appears that more competent people are taking over the helms of affairs of some different ministries and parastatals of recent.
Take a Clue at how NTA all of a sudden revived.
I recently updated the NIMC app on play store and I can tell that the recently released version is better and I can give it a rating of 4.0, hopefully, it will get to at least 4.5 in the nearest future.
The government should invest more in staff training.
Especially in Data Science /Analytics as it will champion accelerated growth and productivity.
if this current administration really want to set standards,let them start by questioning about what happened to Crowe app and the huge money budgeted for it.what happened to e naira and all the billions set aside for it,what happened to Air Nigeria and many other questions that are begging for answers.
Tinubu should start check-mating the previous administration and how they managed the economy,only then are we gonna say YES we're on the right track.

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Hamachi(f): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
And you'll/you're happy?

Stop being a pessimist Nwane
He stated facts and not false claims. I have done some jobs for government and truth be told, this guy would make every good innovation seems like a huge task. A very good example is e-naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Skillsnigeria: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2023
That's good
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by successmatters(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NIGERIA WILL WORK,THE NIN WILL WORK,
DONT COMPARE BUHA CLUELESS REGIME WITH THIS REGIME

I will be sad if you develop problems trusting crooks.
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Jewessgratitud3: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Where's the app?
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Sprints3: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2023
This one even have sense at least this minister dey try small... People should be able to fill and upload basic information from comfort of there home then fix suitable date for them. Then at your convenient time move to their office for physical verification and verification of data uploaded. This will make there job easy instead of people queueing or lining up like you want beg for food.one thing I know Nigeria lacks organization and credibility recently got a teaching job which I obviously will leave once I clear my debt with loan sharks... The owner of the school is so disorganized. There is no specific time for everything. Their record keeping is bullshiit... They only care about students having As but basic things the school should have they lack... I weep for Nigeria. If my pikin go school make I bend.. If na girl she will go and learn fashion designing stylist or jewelry making, if na boy either sign him up to football academy abroad, he will go and learn skill... This country is full of unprogressive people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by donsola(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2023
What happened to the emefiele's E-naira?
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by IreneChidi(f): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
And you'll/you're happy?

Stop being a pessimist Nwane
chatap
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by RosyIsBlessed: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2023
A step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Majesty7: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
It won't work.

Is it not Nigeria where every government app is rubbish?

Why?
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Myde4naija(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Okay, we are watching , me wey my NiN slip don't lost wey the guy charge me #500, the tin don lost the second time again
with this new app you dont have to worry about lost of slip anymore, if you lost the slip, you can easily get it back on ur phone and print for as low as 100naira. Isnt that a good news for nonchalant dude like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Myde4naija(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Abifarin16: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2023
I wonder why this country can't have one single Identification number specific to each individual across all agency.
Health insurance is different from hospital number from drivers license.
JAMB number is diferent from ur university matric number, vehicles registration is diferent
Just find a means to harmoize all this numbers since we are talking a bout identifying an individual, some aspect remain unchanged like finger print, age, passport and sometimes address.

We cant be changing identity after every change in government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by tfelicityk(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2023
After using the system to make huge money from the Have not...
Thank God the Have not can now break.
Thank you the minister of interior
God bless Nigeria
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Teeneyo(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2023
After i don pay 5k last 3 weeks for NIN validation
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by spako4(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
It won't work.

To him that is unpure all things are unpure.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by successmatters(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2023
spako4:

To him that is unpure all things are unpure.

And to him that believes crooks, will never escape being swindled.
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by obembet(f): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
It won't work.

See Lover of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by gloryman91: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2023
Good one and nice one.

The Interior Minister is really doing a good job, please bring in the Driver's license and Plate Number under the interior because this deals so much with identification too seriously.

FRSC Management is just rubbishing everything since please Hon. BTO and SGF with NASS should act fast now now.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by XAUBulls: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2023
paymentvoucher:

Source: https://punchng.com/nimc-unveils-self-service-nin-registration-app/
This'll remove all the inefficiencies in the registration system since the app will allow self-service and modifications. A brilliant one for quick Diasporan registrations when it finally kickstarts.
Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by Twob: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
It won't work.

It actually work my brother.

I registered for NIN around 2013 or 2014. I didn’t register again when people were rushing to do sọ recently. I had to go Online 2 mouth ago with the believe that I should be able to print my slip (the one carrying the NIN number because the one they gave me when I registered didn’t have NIN number on it) through their website. Luckily for me, I got information on how to print my national id card itself in to ways: one need that you Download the NIN app on google play and generate your unique log in information which I did. I paid roughly N1200 through remita and got the id card sent to me in pdf format. You can print it on plastic card also. Me save mine on phone and printed it later

1 Like

Re: NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App by XAUBulls: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
Smart Move
Life shouldn't be complicated.
Same way there should be Database of Graduates.

NYSC and TRCN have enormous Data that are very critical for Decisions making.

I think NASSIM/Npower also has a reliable Database of Unemployed Nigerian Graduates.

To the guy above me, I understand your reservation.

But, it appears that more competent people are taking over the helms of affairs of some different ministries and parastatals of recent.

Take a Clue at how NTA all of a sudden revived.

I recently updated the NIMC app on play store and I can tell that the recently released version is better and I can give it a rating of 4.0, hopefully, it will get to at least 4.5 in the nearest future.

The government should invest more in staff training. Especially in Data Science /Analytics as it will champion accelerated growth and productivity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH / Judge Awards Dino Melaye N10Million In Case Against The Nigerian Police / Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.