Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires (14762 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / Disciplinary tribunal clears Amusan of doping violations, AIU vows to appeal / Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by inoki247: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Good
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by seunmsg(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
It’s obvious there was no case against her ab initio. It was simply a racist attempt to destabilize her preparation to defend her world title and possibly ruin her career. What happened to her would never have happened to an American or British athlete. It’s a big shame on AIU.

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Chetas81(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Good the girl's finally free from all the"white frustrating albinos".........
still they dictate how Black African citizen, must do their things, the people you called albinos own the best city in the world, you must work hard, to get it right like those albinos
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Chetas81(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
seunmsg:
It’s obvious there was no case against her ab initio. It was simply a racist attempt to destabilize her preparation to defend her world title and possibly ruin her career. What happened to her would never have happened to an American or British athlete. It’s a big shame on AIU.
white people, are not friend to black African citizen, nothing you can do about it
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Mccullum: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Whites are addicted racists.

T A will rise again.
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Fizalis(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Iamdboss:
The white never believe in black race. They always find faults to bring them down.
Congrats omo ologo 5g

How I wish Africans drop tribalism and gang up against these Albinos for real. But "NO" that won't happen cos our leaders suck up to them. PAN-AFRICANISM is the way forward!

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by ican2020: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
bassdow:
unLike most people seriously interested in leaving the shores of this country, don't know why I've never had such urge despite having had the opportunity 3-times with 2 all expense paid.
Hopefully, when I finally do have such urge, lemme not find it difficult Oooo
Envy is everywhere but pray that Nigeria don’t happen to you just look at the young musician that died few days ago and the story surrounding his death najia just happened to him
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by AkuOlisa: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
The record wey this girl break really pained this oyibo people to the extent they now tried to tarnish are image but God pass them
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by PopQueenAgency: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
The plan was never to appeal the case. AIU simply sought to scuttle her preparation and ruin her chances of winning. This is something the West does pretty well.
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Toneyo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
If you have the means now, please leave while you can. I was like you back in 2015 and 2016. I'm regretting why I didnt leave then in 2015 and another opportunity in 2016.

I'm findind it very hard now since 2021 to leave. Please, leave if you can now. You wont regret it. Dont bite your fingers in regret like I'm doing now.

bassdow:
unLike most people seriously interested in leaving the shores of this country, don't know why I've never had such urge despite having had the opportunity 3-times with 2 all expense paid.
Hopefully, when I finally do have such urge, lemme not find it difficult Oooo
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by fx45(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
crossfm:
Useless and envious people.

Now that she has lost her world title,you people are talking about clearing her.

I knew they were after her just for nothing sake. They achieved their mission, making sure she didn't retain her title.

She was wrecked emotionally before a major competition.

She must come back strong and remind them that black doesn't crack.

I pray she comes back stronger.
10.05pm tonight. I pray she comes out strong to win her third consecutive Diamond League trophy. She was the Champion for 2021 and 2022
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by bassdow: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Toneyo:
If you have the means now, please leave while you can. I was like you back in 2015 and 2016. I'm regretting why I didnt leave then in 2015 and another opportunity in 2016.

I'm findind it very hard now since 2021 to leave. Please, leave if you can now. You wont regret it. Dont bite your fingers in regret like I'm doing now.

...how you know I wouldn't reGret it ? Especially since you know nothing about me.

#theGrassOftenAppearGreenerAtTheOtherSide
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Tareq1105: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
The rumoured ban was to make her lose concentration for the last competition she lost.

Oyinbos are haters of black.
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Litmus: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
yewit37486:
Our very own star girl! Dem won dull her star, but dem no go succeed.

Unfortunately they have. Those fearful of Nigeria fulfilling her potential on the world stage and eclipsing many other nations, will use the suspension to cast aspersions at her. They've been provided weapon to tarnish any of her exceptional future achievements.

Tobi should sue if possible.
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by gratefulheart(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
The idiots are only jealous of the black girl from Nigeria.

HonNL:
The 30-day period of appeal opened to the Athletic Integrity Unit (AIU) to contest World Athletics’ lifting of the provisional ban on Tobi Amusan lapsed yesterday with no sign of the Nigerian going through another waiting period.

Amusan was suspended for three whereabouts failures. She won two of the three cases listed against her, however, the Disciplinary tribunal cleared her on August 17.

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7807228/disciplinary-tribunal-clears-amusan-doping#125178618
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by adioolayi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
They mentally destabilised our super star...

She couldn't mentally and physically prepare well for the last world athletics outing..

The west and their evil agendas!!!
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by BALLOSKI: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
God will see Pogba through, too.
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by chris51(f): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
crossfm:

Now that she has lost her world title,you people are talking about clearing her.

I knew they were after her just for nothing sake. They achieved their mission, making sure she didn't retain her title.

She didn't lose her world title. It was not broken
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by chris51(f): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
chris51:

Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Gajagojo: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Iamdboss:
The white never believe in black race. They always find faults to bring them down.
Congrats omo ologo 5g
Rubbish

nothing to do with being black
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by FireUpNow(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Shame to those white mofos who never wan our girl to shine. Since broke the world record
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Their allegations were valid. Things like this shows how sentimental people can be. She was given opportunities outside the country, but how quickly we can insult those who give us this opportunities.

It is easy to suspect one of using drugs when 3 times the person fails to show up for drug test.

Most drugs have half life's, some short and some long. Could she be missing those test so those drug half live could have passed? Could she have missed those test due to personal engagements or being indisposed to attend? No one knows and I am not willing to hold brief for her or make unjust allegations.

My prayer for Tobi however is that by the God she always mentions, she knows Him deeply in all wisdom and revelation. That her path shines with light and she remains an example to others who look up to her. That if she is falsely accused that the Lord be at her defense at all time and in every way. If she is however guilty may God have mercy on her, show her the way of repentance, and still give her grace to prosper and win.

Amen
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by crossfm: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
chris51:

I wasn't talking about her records,was referring to who is the present 100m hurdles world champion,a title she held before now.

Danielle Williams is now the champion.
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Gajagojo: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
seunmsg:
It is not obvious and there is nothing racist about it

Idiotic comments like this do no help those who are genuine victims of racism

She broke the rules that have been around before she was born and till date has not given a credible explanation
It you believe it is racism you probably believe Obi won the election
You are no different from that mob
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Gajagojo: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Their allegations were valid. Things like this shows how sentimental people can be. She was given opportunities outside the country, but how quickly we can insult those who give us this opportunities.

It is easy to suspect one of using drugs when 3 times the person fails to show up for drug test.

Most drugs have half life's, some short and some long. Could she be missing those test so those drug half live could have passed? Could she have missed those test due to personal engagements or being indisposed to attend? No one knows and I am not willing to hold brief for her or make unjust allegations.

My prayer for Tobi however is that by the God she always mentions, she knows Him deeply in all wisdom and revelation. That her path shines with light and she remains an example to others who look up to her. That if she is falsely accused that the Lord be at her defense at all time and in every way. If she is however guilty may God have mercy on her, show her the way of repentance, and still give her grace to prosper and win.

Amen

She is hiding something

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Gajagojo: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tareq1105:
The rumoured ban was to make her lose concentration for the last competition she lost.
nbos are haters of black.

Yes right

And Peter Obi won the election abi?
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by DavidEsq(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
crossfm:

I just wished u didn't put that bvllsh1t "black doesn't crack" woke quote.
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by toprealman: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
There is something special about Ogun State and their sons and daughters.
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Gamesmart: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Daft black monkeys, with the lowest IQs in the world, thinking white people have their time to "bring them down".

Cretins in the gutter think they can, and people with work have time, to bring them further below their pitiful gutters. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of daft baboon "yoots" talking nonsense! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires by Gamesmart: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Gajagojo:

It is not obvious and there is nothing racist about it

Idiotic comments like this do no help those who are genuine victims of racism

She broke the rules that have been around before she was born and till date has not given a credible explanation
It you believe it is racism you probably believe Obi won the election
You are no different from that mob

Don't mind the cretinous baboons!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash / Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama / Deontay wilder Vs Tyson fury 3am Nigerian time on super sport 1 dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.