Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths (38131 Views)

Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Between Adeosun’s Forged NYSC Certificate And Ayodele James’ Fake ICAN Cert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by scutches(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

Carry all positions dey give Yoruba people

A barren region that doesn’t have a cup of oil
u are very useless…is ondo state not part of oil-producing state?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Chucks13: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

i didnt fully read his comment and i thought he said lagos. now that we bothe agree that is SW he is talking about and you want to show us how knowledgable you are,

tell us which SW states produce oil. because that is where your argument was headed.

You last paragraph still lack something. My argument with him was him saying SW is barren with "no drop of oil" and not about "oil production".

There is Oil deposit in Ondo State the Riverrine region of the state ok.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Philistine(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Is Jamila Bio Yoruba or what nonsense are saying?

You are dense and dim witted. CBN, FIRS, CUSTOMS, HOS Etc only one tribe
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Bukola94: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Not everyone in Kwarra is Yoruba. From her name, I doubt she's Yoruba
She can claim Yoruba, because she understand and can speak the language well. I have a friend who came from Bariba, the Bio family, he can't speak the Bariba language but he speaks Yoruba and knows the culture, he can also claim Yoruba. Their father's and mother's married Yoruba tribes from Ilorin here. So both knows some of each other cultures. If I married a Fulani,Hausa , Igbo or any kogites tribes, my children or grandchildren can claim any tribes out of the mention after decades. So people that discriminate against any tribes are not dynamic, and nature say humanity first. There are good, bad peoples in races,tribes/ethnicity and religion. And that's how is going to be to the end of time

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Blueace247(f): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

Iku pa yin..who no book pass Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chucks13:

You last paragraph still lack something. My argument with him was him saying SW is barren with "no drop of oil" and not about "oil production".

Alright.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by PaulNwosu: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philistine:

You are dense and dim witted. CBN, FIRS, CUSTOMS, HOS Etc only one tribe

You are from the North. When Buhari was appointing only Northerners, you were deaf and dumb, right?

I don't support this nonsense by Tinubu but the least people to talk are Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Realist777:

Hmmm, pac don enter like this?
You are definitely not Indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
akslink:
even before oil was discovered in Nigeria Yoruba region has always been prosperous and most developed of the country call Nigeria, with the oil you people got and with the money been pumped to your region as it makes you best region in the country? Moreover she’s not a Yoruba girl but for the hate and envy you and your people has for south west as blocked your sense
That dude is Ibo and the SW has more oil (X3) of the SE oil.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

dont because of politics throw away every form of sense you have. lagos does not produce oil.
Ondo has more oil than all the SE combined.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by ajutant(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
LegendHero:

So Jamila Bio is Yoruba?
U must be in jupiter not to see tinubu appointing yorubas all through every available political position.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrSly:

We have 6 geopolitical zones. It Southwest her zone?
Kwara is North Central.
Other geo political zones are
NW, NE, SS, SW and SE.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Bukola94: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chucks13:

Is the Oil in commercial ( hope it is enough for exports ) to others country. Else, Niger Delta and SS is the real billions, trillion dollars wealth
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Kingson28: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=125845590]Every president tend to appoint politicians who come from his region.
Buhari appointed 90% incompent Fulani to run the economy aground.

Now Tinubu is following Buhari's footsteps.He has started blaming Buhari's government for putting Nigeria in a mess just as Buhari accused Jonathan.

Were they not the ones that promised heaven on earth during campaign?

No president has ever appointed ministers who come from his region alone.
The constitution forbids that.
Every state will produce a minister and he will pick two ministers more from each region after that.
Your comment reveals your ignorance.
Don't rush to comment on public forum.
You will only end up disgracing yourself.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bukola94:
Is the Oil in commercial ( hope it is enough for exports ) to others country. Else, Niger Delta and SS is the real billions, trillion dollars wealth

The boy taylor88 is Ibo. He has gone into depression since a Yorubaland became president

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by porthouse7(f): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

see person from landlocked region talking, we are expecting more batch of ur escape tomorrow morning by night bus from the east

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Abdulhakeem7(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

Continue with your politics of hatred, na the result dey follow Una for back so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
festacman:
Thought Tinubu will be a lot more broad-minded than Buhari but I don't know anymore men...

Is it so difficult to balance this sh*t?
the minister of youth is from North kwara... Kwara de North Central so what's una problem how does appointing a person from ur Loca govt benefit u... Make Ina go rest

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
thaoriginator:
the darker the flesh and the deeper the roots ✅🖤❤️💛💚
💪
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Mubiola360: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

Tell your people to leave Lagos. Even your mumu Peter Gbajue Obi left Anambra to get a comfort stay in your so called barren region .
Who is the minister for works ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Abdulhakeem7(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

Thank you Taylor,at least we are able to produce the president of Nigeria, your region that is full of oil will never produce the president if you continue with your politics of hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Says an idiot like you. There oil in Ondo and lagos. Badagry to be precise. But Lagos is yet to start drilling it.

I believe your useless mother and you know that, there is huge deposits of Gold in Osun state.

Despite the oil in your region, nothing to show for it. Olori Turkey
They have little oil in his region. 1/3 of the SW.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Ayopercent(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

Your mumu na follow come.
For your information, Lagos and Ondo States are oil producing states😠

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by famology(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Kwara is a Yoruba speaking ethnicity.

You mustn't disgrace your family on nairaland everyday. Try to do proper research before commenting on issues.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Bukola94: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Blueace247:

Iku pa yin..who no book pass Yoruba?
Our lady Blueace247,please take it easy. Let the mean men and guys see this comment, u will see comments and curses that will come before evening. I just pray nobody die or commit suicide. I will call on mod to ban me for 2months I have read curses and see hate speech on Nairaland for years. I know why Nigeria is here today and no drastic developments and the unity of the country is so low. Else world powers and evils doers will easily get us. Putin will deal with Nigeria and it citizens in the future if care is not taken. Something needs to be done about the unity of this country
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Bukola94: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The boy taylor88 is Ibo. He has gone into depression since a Yorubaland became president
Please help him, don't let him commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by ariesbull: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
85% OF THIS MAN'S APPOINTMENT ARE YORUBA LEAVING SOUTH EAST, SOUTH SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT....WE ARE WATCHING KEENLY

YORUBA RONU AGAIN
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by planetx: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Be like say Buhari dey learn compared to BAT when it comes to packing your kinsmen and women everywhere, and I am Yoruba by the way. Wetin be my own self, not that they will give me a mouth watering contract because I am Yoruba like them.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bukola94:
Please help him, don't let him commit suicide
🤣
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by ariesbull: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
Continue with your politics of hatred, na the result dey follow Una for back so

With your lovely politics we will know if yoruba youths will not have poverty again or be agbero again or yoruba villages have tarred roads.... do not worry
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Raskimonojendor: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
planetx:
Be like say Buhari dey learn compared to BAT when it comes to packing your kinsmen and women everywhere, and I am Yoruba by the way. Wetin be my own self, not that they will give me a mouth watering contract because I am Yoruba like them.
Despite that this woman is not even Yoruba, please advance to a level where you would see more than tribes...

You should be more concerned in whether the President is hiring competent people. If your tribes person is the best for the job, then no problem with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) / Ugwuanyi, Pete Edochie, Aki & Others Celebrate Easter With Children (Photos) / Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.