Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths (38127 Views)

Senate Confirms Balarabe Abbas, Olawande Ayodele & Jamila Bio As Ministers / Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Between Adeosun’s Forged NYSC Certificate And Ayodele James’ Fake ICAN Cert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by boladez(m): 1:55am On Sep 18, 2023
omoyeni37:

And how did you know he's poor?

He is my poor but dumb friend ...I know him to his 8th Generation......poverty and palliatives have eaten up his mind.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Gamesmart: 1:58am On Sep 18, 2023
Revolution2022:

Thank you.The olodo below doesn't know anything

I thought you said Kwara was Yoruba "ethnicity"?

When dem suppose send you school wey teachers get qualifications, they did not. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Advocate1810(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2023
taylor88:
Useless president

Carry all positions dey give Yoruba people

A barren region that doesn’t have a cup of oil
Oil is the only natural resource? You be dullard,despite you come from oil producing state your state can’t go near Lagos,Ogun,Oyo and Ondo. And make I still burst una Brain they’ve discovered oil in Ondo, that should be the first in south west, if you don’t know make I tell you
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Stylz69(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2023
eyyahh...

the twitter noisemakers; JJ Omojuwa, Ogbeni Dipo, Ayourb...

All licking ass and no appointments! The ones who insulted Jagaban all given positions! - Gimba, Olusegun D O, Bosun, Keyamo....
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
planetx:
Are you ok with her being the junior minister?
If you understood my comment,you will know I have nothing against being a minister buh she should be taking instructions from the young man as the senior minister of youth...
If you don't still get it , then you're a finished man. undecided
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by planetx: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jonasbadoo:

If you understood my comment,you will know I have nothing against being a minister buh she should be taking instructions from the young man as the senior minister of youth...
If you don't still get it , then you're a finished man. undecided
Mumu minister is a minister junior or senior.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by wasuka14(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2023
You are too mumu and dumb. You think me living in one room in osogbo show how foolish you are. From 2012 till now have own several buildings in 3 states. Either appointment benefit me directly or not doesn't even matter. I say igbo miscreants will continue to cry and cry always in every political season. Until you people use una flat head to think and learn politics.

boladez:

SakaMaje Dum Dum Internet NURTW!.

Your posts are only to attack the Ibos and Christianity. You stay in one room in Osogbo exhibiting your immense shallowness. You dont even understand the use of tenses and you are busy cursing out a whole tribe.

It's not about voting for a tribe or religion or attacking same or hating same. The announcements made will not impact you in anyway, you will continue to be poor and hussle for crumbs from your tier 5 APC leaders, you will not be able to reach them as they settle in power. However the Ibos you despise so much will continue to dominate the FMCG and Automotive sectors. You will hate , get poorer, they will continue to prosper!.

Real middle class folks do not have time for tribe and religion and we remain prosperous. We deal , we do business, we do the Nigerian and brotherhood support. Poor folks like you will continue to fight the religion and tribe card and sink more into multidimensional poverty. Its that simple.

BAT, PB, ATiku and Kwankwanso will all backslap at the end of all of this and Morons and Mugus like you saka will continue to fight the tribal card and beg for food and stipends.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths by boladez(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
wasuka14:
You are too mumu and dumb. You think me living in one room in osogbo show how foolish you are. From 2012 till now have own several buildings in 3 states. Either appointment benefit me directly or not doesn't even matter. I say igbo miscreants will continue to cry and cry always in every political season. Until you people use una flat head to think and learn politics.

Saka Maje my dumb Osogbo Internet NURTW.......

Please report , I am trying to understand your submission, you are always mixing up your tenses. You need to enrol in a proper school to help you read and write coherently. Your cert at "Ayelabodo Comprehensive School Osogbo" is not working for you. Go back to adult school then we can engage properly.

You ? own property ....People who own stuff don't brag about it, you don own a mount of clay anywhere. You are hoping to own a dog kernel. I see the inferiority complex and that small person whining in you. That's a big Joke , you don't even think like someone who has a life!

However your hate for a race and tribe and religion will keep you personally as an underdog or underpig! ..remain poor and subdued .

I hope you see BAT is appointing opposition while you are busy hating and loosing. BAT , Atiku and Peter will still hug while you will be left in the cold with "Amubo"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.