Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA (3231 Views)

Disenfranchised Anambra PDP Delegates: "A Coup Against Maduka, Mockery Of Democr / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
Glory to God almighty, when I prophesied about coup in Gabon ( central africa country) I said the next coup will still happen in central Africa country now in republic Congo. Who is the next doubter ? Who can challenge the Lord God Almighty . I am warning NIGERIA . Amend your evil ways you could be the next. Next coup is in west Africa thus says the Lord God. Who can speak when God has not spoken . Who can stand his fury.
Do you know why it’s not going to happen in Nigeria? grin
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by CJStarz: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Prophet of coup,wedone o.

okeysoninv:
In the year 2024 . Be ready for bloody revolution and coup by NIGERIA army. The corrupt politicians shall witness wotowoto in the hand of army. #prophesy.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by nato20ng(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Really ?? Are you for real?

RevDesm0ndJuju:

If you so believe that this your fake prophecy is truly from God, then I dare you to take your message to the streets and make your prophecy known to the public.

If your prophecy is from God, then nothing will happen to you.

Go to DSS office or State Commissioner of Police office wherever you are and begin to retell your prophecy with a big megaphone.

I assure you that if this your prophecy is truly from God not one hair will be touched on your head since it is God Himself that sent you.

Do this instead of posting rubbish on NL.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Iziquiel(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
ibechris:
I told my wife just last week that something is about to happen in this country that would position its future well.

The politics is too bitter and polices aren't helping the people one bit.

Many families are not doing well.

School fees is war now.

Food is costly .

In fact,Nigeria has regressed badly.

Yeah! There's going to be a coup by the Military and Obi would be installed as the President.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by StreetFight: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
In the year 2024 . Be ready for bloody revolution and coup by NIGERIA army. The corrupt politicians shall witness wotowoto in the hand of army. #prophesy.

Your family will be the first to be sacrificed

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Iziquiel(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
The plan of the devil is deviate children of God from hearing the true word of God. You can't derail the thread . I am still standing upon this spoken words concerning NIGERIA , you can take it or leave it. the word of God still stand. I urge you to turn away from evil.

What did this voice of God tell you before the elections?

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Iziquiel(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:
RevDesmondJuju, what is wrong with you though? Why do you hate Igbos so much?

Igbos might be irritants but they did not cause Nigeria's wahala. In fact, if they can get it right, they will be ready for Nigeria's imminent collapse.

They just need visiionary leaders. Peter Obi might be an idealist but his defeat and the hate by the APC and certain sections of yoruba society is the needed tonic fior Igbos to wake up and commence economic and military preparation for the conflagration that Nigeria might face in the likely event of total failure.

Stop hating igbos abeg. I even blame them for paying attention to you. They should normally be returning to igboland gradually because this administration is preparing a genocide against them but they seem fixated on Lagos and other Nigerian cities. APC is determined to hurt Igbo people and (igbos) need to make sure they never lose as much people as they lost during the 1967 - 70 war ever again. I just feel their leaders are too money conscious and they cant see the cloud of hate above igbos in Nigeria.

Please, pray tell how this administration is planning a genocide against the people of the South East.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by jconsulting(f): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:

May be na coup we go happen in your household your gods are showing you.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:

So this is the new episode in this our drama. grin

After all eyes on judiciary don cast na this one be the next agenda. Lol grin

It's been very exciting. grin

You lots are funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Ballack1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Coup ko coup nii, better erase such idea form your head

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by jumper524(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ohu, Una no dey army again

Idiot.
I remember this your account when dey prophecies separation of Nigeria that year.
Now young pastor Don understand the fraud better than una you dey insult am.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Sparrk007(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
2024 too far
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Ay04z(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Another false prophet..... grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Caveatemptor(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:

You are a fraud and a false prophet!
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by Dafresh: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Which prophecy?

The one he saw Obi winning the elections and being sworn in you no see that one .

you lies he didn't say Obi will win
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by yemex04(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
okeysoninv:

Swear with your live that God has shown or told you this then case close...
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by dmz1: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Glory to God almighty, when I prophesied about coup in Gabon ( central africa country) I said the next coup will still happen in central Africa country now in republic Congo. Who is the next doubter ? Who can challenge the Lord God Almighty . I am warning NIGERIA . Amend you're evil ways you could be the next. Next coup is in west Africa thus says the Lord God. Who can speak when God has not spoken . Who can stand his fury.

This false prophet again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Image Has A Deep Meaning. / Watch The Killing Of A Biafran Soldier / Where Can I Get The Old Famous Movie On Rise And Fall Of Idi Amin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.