Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Mohbad's Mother Has Finally Broken Her Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Mother Has Finally Broken Her Silence (568 Views)

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad's Mother Has Finally Broken Her Silence by Glimpsetv: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mohbad's mother has finally broken her silence. Since the late singer's passing, many have wondered if she is still alive and why she has remained silent amidst all that has occurred.

In a brief video, speaking in the Yoruba dialect, the mother revealed, "My son never experienced peace during his lifetime. I couldn't speak out against all the lies Naira and his crew told about him due to fear... On the day he was apprehended by the NDLEA, he gave me money for the hospital. While I was at the hospital, I received a call from him. I inquired about what had happened, and he explained that he was at the studio to sing when he was informed about the NDLEA issue, so he left the studio to meet with them."

The mother further explained that her son, Mohbad, told her that he was given water to drink, and it was after consuming it that he forgot everything that had occurred, and he hasn't been himself since. She added that her troubles began from that point, and she has been in turmoil ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-zDPS1vC4

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Mother Has Finally Broken Her Silence by TemplarLandry: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
cool
Re: Mohbad's Mother Has Finally Broken Her Silence by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Glimpsetv:
Mohbad's mother has finally broken her silence. Since the late singer's passing, many have wondered if she is still alive and why she has remained silent amidst all that has occurred.

In a brief video, speaking in the Yoruba dialect, the mother revealed, "My son never experienced peace during his lifetime. I couldn't speak out against all the lies Naira and his crew told about him due to fear... On the day he was apprehended by the NDLEA, he gave me money for the hospital. While I was at the hospital, I received a call from him. I inquired about what had happened, and he explained that he was at the studio to sing when he was informed about the NDLEA issue, so he left the studio to meet with them."

The mother further explained that her son, Mohbad, told her that he was given water to drink, and it was after consuming it that he forgot everything that had occurred, and he hasn't been himself since. She added that her troubles began from that point, and she has been in turmoil ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-zDPS1vC4
She cancel the Fahter, no wonder, what ever has value are kept away from public

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gives Scholarship To Mohbad's Son / "I Shed Tears Whenever I Make A New Superstar Like Chidi Dike" - Ruth Kadiri N / Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.