Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan (20157 Views)

Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by AmazingELixir: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by mywells: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
The brains of the so call governor are more terrible than the roads.

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by PHIPEX(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ogun state deserves an award for the worst road network in Nigeria

Upon the proximity to Lagos, you will hardly find a motorable road in the state. This small and only partially motorable road in Mowe has been under construction for over 8years

4 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by BossGerald: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Most of the roads in the south west are like that, very bad and not motorable. If you ask them what they benefitted from supporting bubu for 8 years, they will be loking at the sky, in 8 years time, they will still be crying about terrible infrastrures when the druggie has finished swindling them.

The only thing the region will benefit after 8 years is tribal hate distinction.

This thread no go pass 3 pages

3 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by BossGerald: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
waynetee:

I'll be more concerned about this if i were you, see bad tiny roads as if its meant for bicycles

Lol

Even the environment fine pass ogun state own...what happened to your almighty igr??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by waynetee(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Land cost is very high there, rich region, not like your area where land is worthless.

Mumu reasoning grin.

2 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by successmatters(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

This thread no go pass 3 pages

grin

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by waynetee(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Lol

Even the environment fine pass ogun state own...what happened to your almighty igr??

All i can see is one building, bush people grin

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by jersey4: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
I'm from ogun state.
We got the worst road networks in the country.
You can take that to Guinness Book.

The Governor criminal negligence is unmatched. He ought to be impeached to hell!!!

6 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by truthfinder319: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dindinrin is your name. Show nairalanders the Peter Obi Road in Anambra and tell us why you don't live in Southeast but troop to Southwest

successmatters:
Most of the roads in the south west are like that, very bad and not motorable. If you ask them what they benefitted from supporting bubu for 8 years, they will be loking at the sky, in 8 years time, they will still be crying about terrible infrastrures when the druggie has finished swindling them.

The only thing the region will benefit after 8 years is tribal hate distinction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by BossGerald: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
waynetee:

All i can see is one building, bush people grin

You're just blind to development and I can't help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Teenaira: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

What did you benefit from the pathetic liar who swindled you for 8 years ? Thank God all the roads in the south east are express road.

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chetas81(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:
grin Nice Camry 1999/2000 model
WE DO NOT NEED CITIZEN LIKE YOU IN NIGERIA,AS THE CITIZEN LIKE YOU ALWAYS LAUGH AWAY THEIR SORROW
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Fira09(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
@Seun & Mynd44 home.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by truthfinder319: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why are children of hate interested in Ogun State but not their region.

Answer:
Dindinrin is their name. Show nairalanders the Peter Obi Road in Anambra and tell us why you don't live in Southeast but troop to Southwest

3 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by successmatters(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
truthfinder319:
Dindinrin is your name. Show nairalanders the Peter Obi Road in Anambra and tell us why you don't live in Southeast but troop to Southwest

Peter Obi built a road in every town in his tenure, connected each town to the other, over 300 towns. Peter Obi also built the 10 lane road to Asaba, did it on federal road. There is no south west governor that can be allowed to polish Peter Obi's shoes grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by successmatters(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Teenaira:

What did you benefit from the pathetic liar who swindled you for 8 years ? Thank God all the roads in the south east are express road.

grin lol, enough to enrich my state and region.

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by juman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dapo abiodun did not deserve second term as many people complain daily about his bad performance.

This is a man that came from baba awolowo area o.

3 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Samtob90(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Bubu should leave federal road to do state and local governments roads
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by BossGerald: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
spiSeyi:

So land is very expensive to the extent that your governments can't afford asphalt to tar the moldy road in your region, awon land of billionaires grin

But we can see your own asphalt roads in ogun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chetas81(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
WHY IS THAT, ANYTIME SOMEONE POST THE NEGLIGENCE BEHAVIOUR OF ELERIBURUKU CITIZEN IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, TRIBALISM TAKE LEAD, THE FOOLISH NIGERIAN CITIZEN BEGIN TO FIGHT EACH OTHER

3 Likes

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chetas81(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
juman:
Dapo abiodun did not deserve second term as many people complain daily about his bad performance.

This is a man that came from baba awolowo area o.
modernization is not for black African citizen
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
eleyi dapo
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Jostoman: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Luvinghubby:
Despite very high IGR, Ogun State have one of the worst Governor in Nigeria, I wonder how he won second term.

Dapo Abiodun only knows how to starch and iron his agbada.
he did not win, he stole Adebutu mandate.

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by AkuOlisa: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Our politicians are not afraid of the masses anymore especially now that they have tribal and religious miscreant that are willing to do the undo for a little token...

Criticis them and watch how their minions will skilfully turn it into a tribal or religious war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by nuruajao: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Land cost is very high there, rich region, not like your area where land is worthless.
Nothing like land cost there it is landlocked
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by successmatters(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
nuruajao:

Nothing like land cost there it is landlocked

Hahahahahah, lands are more expensive in Anambra than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by easzypeaszy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
From Agbado to Oke Aro, Aro Lambo to Lambe...U wl nvr like dat man called Abiodun...Dat man na Satan

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by ican2020: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Funny people everywhere so I should clap for you that land is very expensive in your place cry cry cry
For free I will not accept land in that your place where life is so cheap
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by spiSeyi: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

But we can see your own asphalt roads in ogun state
At least we have
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Amsickindahead: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
2007 toyota camry muscle for sale in calabar contact 07037844540

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To The Spirit Of Lagos? / I Regret Not Winning Lagos For PDP In 2003 -atiku / Dogara Pleaded With Reps Not To Embarrass Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.