Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan (20187 Views)

Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Meagainstthem: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
WE DO NOT NEED CITIZEN LIKE YOU IN NIGERIA,AS THE CITIZEN LIKE YOU ALWAYS LAUGH AWAY THEIR SORROW

Ori e ti daru
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Menclothing: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
State like
Ogun
Kogi
Edo
Abia

Has natural hills they will have bad roads than any other state

But that not an excuse Fr the gov not to work that’s what u sign for

I have a proposal for Any of this states for Agriculture and rural development
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Padipadi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Most of the roads in the south west are like that, very bad and not motorable. If you ask them what they benefitted from supporting bubu for 8 years, they will be loking at the sky, in 8 years time, they will still be crying about terrible infrastrures when the druggie has finished swindling them.

The only thing the region will benefit after 8 years is tribal hate distinction.
I thought there was a time GEJ was the president.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by jojothaiv(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Eleyi DAPO sad grin grin cheesy.Pa Tee Funny grin cheesy.

Come again, the people living in Akute,Alagbole,,ifo,yewa,dey try.i can't remember the last time I go bto my farm in ijoun. The road nah Hell
I no really rate the man
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by juman(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
modernization is not for black African citizen

Modernization is for all people.
Those modern society had also passed through our stage.

Until recently, even till today many east european countries are very corrupt.
Ukraine is as corrupt as african countries.
Many asian countries are also terribly corrupt. Pakistan, indian, Bangladesh, burma, nepal etc.
Latin america have bad leaders worst than african leaders.

We need independent EFCC to curb corruption.

Jagaban will do well.

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chetas81(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
juman:

Many asian countries are also terribly corrupt. Pakistan, indian, Bangladesh, burma, nepal etc.

Jagaban will do well.
hhhhmmm I finally understand that, many citizen are not different from their nation, based on your comment
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chetas81(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Ori e ti daru
oniranu orie baje
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by drololaaof: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
No need to cry ALL the roads constructed or rehabilitated by the South west governor's can not withstand the test of time, they lack good quality base
They lay asphalt on laterite, if their is stone base there is no cement to hold them together , the quality of the asphalt is another problem and the thickness that cannot withstand heavy duty vehicles.
There is hope however from the word and body language of the current Minister of works Dave Umahi ,things may be better if the cabal in FERMA did not frustrate him .
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by StreetFight: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Most of the roads in the south west are like that, very bad and not motorable. If you ask them what they benefitted from supporting bubu for 8 years, they will be loking at the sky, in 8 years time, they will still be crying about terrible infrastrures when the druggie has finished swindling them.

The only thing the region will benefit after 8 years is tribal hate distinction.

If only you are in your village, then you will not see or know whether South West roads are good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Duru009(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ogun state is the most industrialized stare with so many industries in Nigeria but have the worst roads and basic infrastructure.....
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by juman(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
hhhhmmm I finally understand that, many citizen are not different from their nation, based on your comment

Almost all third world countries have characteristic of nigerian corrupt system.
I discussed with many from different countries, they have bad politicians, police like nigerian police, they have civil servants similar to nigerians,etc. Asia, east europe, latinos.

Tinubu MUST raise nigeria above the bar.
Jagaban will deliver.
He has the capacity.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Meagainstthem: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
oniranu orie baje

Ori baba e ti buru
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by gabbasin: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dapo Abiodun with road fixing propaganda, same was done on the ijoko/àgbàdo road, less than 100 metres of the road was tarred but they claimed they've started work on the Sango Ota/ Ojodu berger road. Lies upon lies
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chetas81(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
juman:

Almost all third world countries have characteristic of nigerian corrupt system.
I discussed with many from different countries, they have bad politicians, police like nigerian police, they have civil servants similar to nigerians,etc. Asia, east europe, latinos.

Jagaban will deliver.
He has the capacity.
miracle maybe but 2027 is around the corner waiting for Nigerian citizen to decide their future
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chetas81(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Ori baba e ti buru
iya eeeee sé oribu nibi tio ba wa la leyi 🦍
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by obyno82: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
waynetee:

I'll be more concerned about this if i were you, see bad tiny roads as if its meant for bicycles

Dude try and have sense, take constructive criticism for once and stop this hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by obyno82: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
juman:

Jagaban will do well.

Dude he will not do well. These guys have no clue about what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Meagainstthem: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
iya eeeee sé oribu nibi tio ba wa la leyi 🦍

Orire ti jinna si gbogbo idile re ati gbogbo eso to ma ti ara e jare,ofo,adanu ati ofo ma fi ile re se ibudo, oloriburuku alaye baje omo irankiran eru yanmiri,se o fe se oriburuku nii?we will help you.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by beejay85: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
bigadler:
I still remember my comment in the previous thread on this road project. It's glaring that's it an obvious sham project. I'm happy that we have an on-site report.

This is the same Ogun state with the highest number of universities and industries in Nigeria, yet there is no commensurate development.

In this 21st century, Nigerians are still begging for ordinary roads from the same government that is ready to tax the living daylight out of them. What a pity. 😕
I told a friend I ll move my 1m+ a yr PI Tax from Lagos to Ogun if I see radical infrastructure development move from her govt...
But nàaa ..I guess it's not happening soon.
So Lagos got my tax for now
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by waynetee(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:

Dude try and have sense, take constructive criticism for once and stop this hypocrisy.

You should go and advice your father who failed to train you.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by juman(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
obyno82:
Dude he will not do well. These guys have no clue about what to do.

I believe you know some good steps that supposed to be taken to make the country a better place.
Tinubu is also a street guy like you and I.
He knows what is good, and importantly he has the courage to do it.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by lapintoz: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
No oooo we are waiting for developers to come help us...

See dot in a circle people talking. What have you done to your gully erosion village, sorry dubai of Africa.

Na only SW dey give una sleepless night. Ipig.

Una go wail for 8 years 😄😄😄

successmatters:

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Chetas81(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Orire ti jinna si gbogbo idile re ati gbogbo eso to ma ti ara e jare,ofo,adanu ati ofo ma fi ile re se ibudo, oloriburuku alaye baje omo irankiran eru yanmiri,se o fe se oriburuku nii?we will help you.
ADANU NI ILÉ BABA TI O BI IWO OLOSHI OMO ELERIBURUKU OMO ASHEWO YI ___ WO MI VERY WELL ,AKO ALAMGBA KIN KADUN ,OOOO SOFO SONU NIII 🦍
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by obyno82: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
juman:

I believe you know some good steps that supposed to be taken to make the country a better place.
Tinubu is also a street guy like you and I.
He knows what is good, and importantly he has the courage to do it.

Forget this guy is only after himself. There is no plan for the people. There is a difference giving people food in your house at Bourdilon and leading a people to greatness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by obyno82: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
waynetee:

You should go and advice your father who failed to train you.

Dude please naaaa I am not your father who left your mother in the brothel where she works and gets ravaged on a daily by different men. Abeg no vex but don't project your trauma on me.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by beyondPen(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Who told you? You shall see with you eyes what the southwest region will benefit from the president you called druggie after 8 years.

What you people can not have.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
beejay85:

I told a friend I ll move my 1m+ a yr PI Tax from Lagos to Ogun if I see radical infrastructure development move from her govt...
But nàaa ..I guess it's not happening soon.
So Lagos got my tax for now

Even Lagos state doesn't have a commensurate development as the highest IGR-earning state in Nigeria, the only difference is that they're not as reckless as Ogun state under Dapo Abiodun.

They all want power by all means, they have all lived abroad, they are all exposed but when it comes to doing basic projects to make life easier for people, it seems like a 7 unit course for them!
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Meagainstthem: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
ADANU NI ILÉ BABA TI O BI IWO OLOSHI OMO ELERIBURUKU OMO ASHEWO YI ___ WO MI VERY WELL ,AKO ALAMGBA KIN KADUN ,OOOO SOFO SONU NIII 🦍

Ijokijo ni jo asinwin,ayokayo layout dindinrin,ati ijokijo ati ayokajo ko ma je ri e ati gbogbo idile e Oni se orire laye,oloriburuku eru yanmiri
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Fujiyama: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Land cost is very high there, rich region, not like your area where land is worthless.

^^^
Wrong response.

Bad governance is bad. There's no two ways about it. The two governors (yours and his) are failing and should be called out.
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Lisaint(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ogun state is really suffering in terms pf infrastructure !

This DAP is Really poor in term of performance
Ayobo-Lafenwa road nah zero
Lusada-Agbara sef dey there

Ijoko-lambe-akute road
Zero

All states roaads are bad
He end up abandoning important project

All he known is to starch iz clothes and flex muscles at someone like Wale Adedayo for voicing out that the states govt hasn't been giving LG their statutory allocation
Re: Mowe-Ofada Road: Governor Abiodun Misled Me - Alli-Balogun Lekan by Fujiyama: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
juman:

^^^
grin

And...your point is?

juman:

^^^
grin

The triumph of hope over experience. That hope will be dashed to pieces...because mere wishes don't build nations. Only reasoned, purposeful action does.

The Buharists said far more than you just did about their idol. Where are they today? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) / ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo / 2019 Presidency: PDP To Drop Aspirants With Graft Cases - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.