Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) (55453 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Late Father's Friend A Car (Photos) / Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by TruthsFM: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyCoool:

I think he is female
yes. A great philanthropist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Jostoman: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
flokii:
This Natasha babe fine o... light skinned beauty.
She is so pretty.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
TotoGame:
This woman dey give Sugar mummy vibes...she's pretty😋
Is she not married?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by DaddyCoool: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
yes. A great philanthropist

Don't know about "great". Who has he philanthropic to besides friends and family
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Jostoman: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:
Obi the Pandora criminal AKA Gbajue AKA Mr. Wayo has never done anything for anyone in his criminal life.
Pray for Natasha and also congratulate the nanny.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Chucks13: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
DevilishMan:
Omonile dey come.
Just wait.

Hahahaha you guys can kill pesin with laugh I swear.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Duru009(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
She is going to be the first FEMALE elected Governor in Kogi State......
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by TruthsFM: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
LETTER TO SENATOR Natasha H Akpoti

TITLE: POLITICS IS FOR THE WISE
My attention has been drawn to an online publication where it was stated that the governor of kogi state has set up a committee with a view to meeting you over Political differences. Put it differently, the committee is set up to reconcile you and the governor.
If my memory serves me better, the differences have been there from time immemorial. Why the reconciliation? Why now? Okay, because you defeated his candidate at the election tribunals. The denominator or the bottom line is to use you and your supporters to support his candidate come November 11 kogi state governorship election.
In case you don't know, you have supporters more than his candidate. Resipsa loquitor. Meaning the facts speak for themselves. Many of your supporters are in the west, north and central. In fact, they are ubiquitous. They love you. The love they have for you is second to none. Do not disappoint them. Remember what you passed through under this GOVERNOR. Hitherto,he made sure that you failed all your attempts. As God would always have His way, today you are the senator representing the good people of kogi central. Who is he that said and cometh to pass when the Lord commanded not ? ( Lamentations 3:37)
Be that as it may, if you cannot support senator Dino Melaye of your party. Do not support the governor's candidate. Better be neutral. I know Dino cannot win. The battle is between Muri and Ododo. Muri will carry the day ( based on my analysis).
Pedagogically speaking, experience has shown or demonstrated that some persons assume political offices by accident, they win elections by accident. In short, they inherit the votes of the dead which in Law we call " donation mortis causa". They don't have anything to offer but play politics of acrimony, animosity, pull him down syndrome etcetera. They cannot give what they don't have which in Law we say "Nemo dat quod non habet".

Author Sule, Mohammed Utenwojo.
Writer and Public Affairs Analyst

Copied

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by TruthsFM: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Barr Natasha Akpoti ♥️♥️
Our one and only Ebira Finest 🥰🥰

Congratulations on your victories in the tribunal court of justice

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Beautiful woman.

Yes Kogites. We are beautiful like that.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by TruthsFM: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Don't know about "great". Who has he philanthropic to besides friends and family
😂 she do gives to people. She gives and never look back
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by casualobserver: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
press9jatv:
God bless Good Samaritan Senator elect, Natasha Akpoti for this great service to humanity.

This is a member of her household, if it was truly sincere and not opportunistic PR she wouldn’t have called cameras. Sincere giving is quiet. Anyway good fortune for the nanny that her boss used her for publicity. I just hope we won’t hear story Tomorrow that it is rented or the property is not in her name.

I am always wary of people who cannot do good without telling the whole world. Like I said if it is constituency project I can understand. Not your household. Is she going to call cameras when she pays her child’s school fees?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Abdulmodi: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Oh God, where are they seeing all these money
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by MacTayyy: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by highness25(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
press9jatv:
Barr Natasha H Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A Beautiful House In Abuja for a kinder service. Congratulations Damaris Long live. Congratulations to the nanny. So so lucky nanny.
"When you give alms, sound no trumpet before you so that God who sees in secret will reward you accordingly". Make una de do most of these things coded. If de kidnap this girl na madam shey you go bring money?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
placeofallure:

Yes Kogites. We are beautiful like that.
That's interesting.
I would love to know the beautiful you personally, that's if you single.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Agugbadin: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

Yahaya Adoza Bello is one of the most terrible governor we have in Nigeria in their time undecided

He simply went to destroy Kogi the more!

The echoes of 2023 general election will continue to hunt this country

The wrong antecedents set and that is still going on will have a lot of ripple effect undecided

That being said, Natasha is a strong and determined woman

We need more women such as this in politics

Youth all over the country were really disappointed by Yahaya Bello's character and leadership style. Kogi state that is crying for infrastructural development witness a sitting governor destroying a road in the state all because of politics. Sadly his attitude does not represent that of the good people of Ebiraland.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by magzey: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
because she is now a senator even sharing of pure water in the street will be on media front page?? grin grin

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by TruthsFM: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
22 THINGS THAT MUST HAPPEN TO EVERY POLITICAL THUG.

⭕ As a thug you are forever not safe, until the day you die.

⭕ You are always on the run and in the hide, even when no body is chasing you, you can never be invited to a meeting.

⭕ No body trust you, not your family, not your friends and not even the politician you are working for.

⭕ Responsible people hardly keep you as friends, because you have nothing else to offer in life except mayhem.

⭕ People avoid you secretly, if you don't look closely you won't notice it.

⭕ No matter the amount of money and wealth you acquire, you can never have rest of mind, because the blood you spill keeps crying to God for justice.

⭕ You can no longer follow your great dreams that you have always cherished.

⭕ Just like you take people to their graves untimely, the same way your death will come untimely.

⭕ You put your love ones at risk, especially your immediate family - and sooner or later they will be hurt no mater how much you try to protect them.

⭕ All the wealth you acquire especially money hardly last, because you spilled human blood to get it.

⭕ People fear you instead of respecting you.

⭕ Sooner or later your parents, relatives and friends will start avoiding you, since that is the only way their life can be safe because you are likely to be attacked at any time.

⭕ You might become so rich and famous, but none of this will you enjoy to the fullest because you will not last long.

⭕Because people are avoiding you, Alcohol and strong drugs will become your reliever which will affect your health and make you perpetuate more evil and live LIKE a Living corpse.

⭕ in the future when people point at the Mansions of your mates, others will point at your grave.

⭕The politicians who are sponsoring you today will stop giving you money immediately after the elections and you can't go back to those you hurt for help.

⭕ The politicians giving you guns and machetes to kill their political enemies will kill you

Kogi State , Imo State and Bayelsa State governorship Election 🗳 is around the corner. Be wise. Don’t let any politician used you as a political thug.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
OBTOREPA:

That's interesting.
I would love to know the beautiful you personally, that's if you single.

I'm taken!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by eteebanky: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Damn

This woman is beautiful sha
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm taken!
Awwn, is alright.
That meant that I'm late.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
press9jatv:
Indefatigable Senator Natasha Akpoti is a goal
Abeg wetin dey give this woman money.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by RepoMan007: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
With no concubines to impress with wines cars clubbing and trips, they tend to do better than the main gender in this aspect. She tried.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
Senator elect barrister Natasha Akpoti is a great philanthropist in Kogi State and Nigeria entirely. God bless her for this great givings.
Abeg wetin dey give her money?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cute AF
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by TruthsFM: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
millionboi2:
Abeg wetin dey give her money?
she has investment all over the country. She’s a great entrepreneur too and she even marry a billionaire too
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Awwn, is alright.
That meant that I'm late.

grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
She is so beautiful.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
she has investment all over the country. She’s a great entrepreneur too and she even marry a billionaire too
married to a billionaire now I know.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by TruthsFM: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
millionboi2:
married to a billionaire now I know.
yes. The billionaire is a cousin to Ex delta State governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Lordburna2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
This one na better house? She no fit buy her house for lekki. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.