Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) (55446 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Late Father's Friend A Car (Photos) / Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Konjiboii: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
MILF, I will fvck the brakes off her engine.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2023
Must she tell the world?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:00am On Sep 18, 2023
May God almighty bless the giver also big congratulations to the receiver 😎👍

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2023
placeofallure:

grin
I'm Igbo and would love to have a beautiful Kogite as friend, can you do that for me?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
It's normal, that's where she will reside in Abuja, when she misbehave, trust me, she will be kicked out that very day.
I can never trust anyone in power. Never. I doubt if there is any paperwork and transfer of ownership. If there is, they would have shown that, then I can really praise her, if that is not available, it's just normal thing anyone can do to his house help and aid when their services are still needed.
Kogi Election time is coming, we will see more of this.

you just made me laugh with your post, have you experienced something like this? grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2023
IbnB:

Don't even bother, she's a hustler just like you

Hustle get levels nah
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I'm Igbo and would love to have a beautiful Kogite as friend, can you do that for me?

Married. Happily.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
placeofallure:

Married. Happily.
What of A sister or a friend?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
OBTOREPA:

What of A sister or a friend?

I have a friend, an older friend who is unmarried. She may be too old for you is the problem. Many men disturb me, I wish it were her.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by IbnB: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoGame:

Hustle get levels nah

Sure, my point is that's a working pussy right there, you won't get it for free talkless of get paid to fúck it

Not gonna happen dude
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
placeofallure:

I have a friend, an older friend who is unmarried. She may be too old for you is the problem. Many men disturb me, I wish it were her.
I do not need someone above 27yrs
Re: Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2023
OBTOREPA:

I do not need someone above 27yrs

Awww! She's well above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.