Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad (2321 Views)

Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) / Tribunal: Over 100 Nigerians Sign Petition Demanding Justice / Daughter Of Abba Kyari Slams Nigerians For Saying Her Dad Cause Nigeria's Proble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by Noblechykk(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yul is right; my only reservation with his opinion which he is entitled to, is that he is chasing clout too.
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by OmekaguGCFR1: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

One thing I like about this obedients is that you always know when a message is yours...

is this thread about obidients make una try get small sense abeg
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by yarimo(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
When mohbad was alive none of this useless people came to his rescue in any way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by hegelian: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
LegendHero:

He is speaking facts.

90% of all those useless blogger are chasing clout with Mohbad’s name. They don’t give a F about Mohbad, they are just drunk on the traffic.

On top Wetin happen for Yul own family, mob will abuse and denigrate him and after he don die, they will come online and start abusing the second wife again say na him kill am, then start trending JusticeforYul.

Nigerians will abuse cultism today and support it tomorrow. Same guy that always do skit based on “Cultism” who call himself cultist and glorify them is also swearing for cultist Sam Larry.

Nigerians will use noise and mob spoil genuine case. Today blogger go say na Sam Larry, Tomorrow na him father, next tomorrow Naira Marley, some don even dey suspect him wife, some suspect his friend that were with him at the end.

Same Sam Larry don japa like this and the guy self fit no come Nigeria for months/years until things die down.

the same way you glorify thuggery and agberoism supporting mannerless behaviour of mc oluomo for political gain..you are not different from the online mob, infact you be their leader...una dey only get sense when e no concern una..
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by TongueTwista(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Finally, I don't know Mohbad. I never appreciated his music while he lived and I don't intend to start today. The bastard knew what he was getting into when he signed up with Naira Marley's record label, so he got his due recompense.

Just like every other noise in Nigeria, this too shall die down.
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by Friend22(m): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2023
duduade:
Walahi this Yul has lost it

Clout chaser
Yul just spoke the unrefined truth.
Most of you are shameless clout chasers nothing else...

I support a man who would rather marry a second wife than have string of illegal wives( girl friends).

I like his mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by StreetFight: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2023
duduade:
Walahi this Yul has lost it

Clout chaser

But you also have lost your brain
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by HardBishop: 10:19am On Jan 05
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Walahi, odogwu a búró guy name.

Anyone who knows Yul upclose knows he is an akpa akönuche.
I realized this firsthand when he facelifted his old Lexus GX470 rather than buy a new car, he further displayed his wealth of wisdom when he went for a well-weathered, fairly-used wife with an experience of failed relationships rather than go for Rudeboy's chewing gum undergraduate type.

He has said nothing but the truth.
We only do things for clout.

How can you see Mohbad as a victim but call Yul a villain?
Yul who was unjustly demonized just because he did not want his new son hidden away.

You people did not see anything wrong in a married woman who is not in showbiz hanging around showbiz circles, going for shows and awards without her husband and even getting endorsements.
We all enjoyed the cancelling of Yul and rejoiced when his wife claimed ownership of his house in Lagos.

We did not hesitate to accuse Yul and his new woman of killing his own son.

Where is our heart?
If it is in our chests, then why does it only beat for clout?

We should not wait till someone is dead to remember to show love.

What Mohbad allegedly experienced in the hands of his oppressors is no where close to what Yul experiences daily in our hands.
But people will rather wait till someone passes to show love, share photos, make chats public and hunt for clout.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say, it is not fair. With that said, I'd ever respect Yul, for standing up to the hate.
odogwu nwannem, always hitting your opposition unexpectedly with dangerous ammunition
Re: Yul Edochie Slams Nigerians Demanding Justice For Mohbad by wrongnumber: 12:05pm On Jan 13
ZombiePUNISHER:
look at this Ekuke

Is it a lie that you impregnated another woman?..

Is it a lie that she forced you to marry her?.. even against your will..

is it a lie that your first wife left your stupid asss?...

Is it a lie that you are not in good terms with some members of your immediate family because of your fk'up?

Is it a lie that your son would have been here if you didn't misbehave and abandoned them?..

No lie was made against you, bloody he goat..

Your endorsements are gradually drying up..

And what is your freaking business?

Is your life not more important than another man's?

Why not focus on your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Senators Care About Those They Represent? / The Goodluck Jonathan's Story / Nnpc Promotions:s-south: 45% Nw/ne/nc: 28%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.