Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Time Table For Your Meal? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Time Table For Your Meal? (17683 Views)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / Need A Full Week Balanced Diet Eating Time Table / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by Revolva(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
Hahah that one no dey happen for Naija again ,

who cares about Time table for meal,

Just in the mornng na Iya biliki canteen take rice and dodo and pomo and ewa, top am, in the afternoon if you are lucky get a groundnut ad soak Garrium -Ijebu Garri preffered, and Night hustle to eat road side Akara an Yam and take Omi pure water top am up

That what i call GHETTO
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2011
We did!!

Funny but Garri was almost always afternoon food
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by wendycog: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
I use one because I don't want to come home from work and start tryng to figure out what to cook.
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by Mojibola(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
timetable?!, that was way when i was little, now in my house, you are on your own, if you like cook, if you like fast, na you sabi. Only sunday afternoon food sure, other times mo sori gannn,
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
Timetable ke? Gone are those days oo when we eat according 2 time tables but now I eat anything anytime and any how I like.
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^ Good one
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by sley4life(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
i eat whatever i like. I dont have time table for meal
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by Iranoladun(f): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2011
[color=#770077][/color] Amakaone, you just remind me that I have one pasted on my Pantry door.

Hubby can eat Yam & egg for breakfast 7 days straight and swallow (Amala, eba, pounded Yam and Semolina) 7 night straight up.

As for me variety is the spice of life even though I prefer rice meals and food that contains green vegetable.
I need to resuscitate my timetable because I abandon it a couple of years ago.

Timetable helps in planning what to buy, what to cook and ensure your family eat a balance diet.

My mum was very strict with her own. You dare not say you don't like a particular meal; nothing like allergy in her dictionary. I remember her popular saying "nti iya ba ni ni fun omo re je" its what a mother has/can afford she will give her child. We all end up being cosmopolitan with food. I'm hardly choosy with food as long as nutrition is concern!
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by whitenite(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2011
Are u a member of church of senten?
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 24, 2011
lol,
if I had a maid to cook then a timetable might be good, but not when i have to cook. .abeg, nice idea though. we never had one but i had friends who parent's did.
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by whitenite(m): 2:35am On Oct 24, 2011
why askin did u want to join or u are member
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by whitenite(m): 2:43am On Oct 24, 2011
are u a member of church of sentan
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by femmy2010(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2011
whitenite:

are u a member of church of sentan

lol
Re: Time Table For Your Meal? by AlphaStyles(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
I cant do that especially for this hunger inflated country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure And Original Honey From Adamawa State (cheap price) / The £250,000 Hamburger In London! / How To Prepare Spicy Yam Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.