Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) (21180 Views)

Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by Achor1111(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2023
Anambra is their problem, just look at this!
Soon, they will blame Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by ChronicGp(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Kano State dey find rain
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by iammolise(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Hehei!
This year's rain came with power bank shocked😨

1 Like

Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by NaijaCrusader: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2023
The unfortunate that our government hasn't finished dealing with essential matters like the price of fuel,the current dollar,steady power supply,the threat of labour strike , insecurity all over the country etc to be able to start giving very serious concentration and works on other non essential matters like this flooding because the Federal Government is supposed to spend big to combat this threat that ravaging all over the country.
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by asobo1: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Rtk4:
The second picture is the photo of a collapsed bridge which is the only bridge linking two communities.
Well done but next time try to include exact location. Thank you
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2023
Where's flokii and duro4change??
Hypocrites
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2023
Chai..

Too much blood in the State ground, so water came to wash them off.
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2023
The worst part is that Nigerian government is doing absolutely nothing to mitigate the effect of incoming warning from meteorological agency in Nigeria.... It is quite sad that a country blessed as Nigeria keeps retrogressing by the day.
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2023
nepapole:
Flood everywhere. . Not only naija... it is well

Yes because the Climate is changing and the Oyinbos called it ' Climate Change '
In Libya alone, Erosion has just claimed over 4000 Death and over 11,000 People Missing since last two- weeks!
The White people are doing a lot of extensive Research and Works on this New Phenomenon!
Let's hope our govt both( Federal and States) can collaborate to make our Roads motorable-and the Drainages be well Constructed,with good Channelisation!
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by Olawade24: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2023
bestower:
Negligence sometimes bring forth destruction. Meteorologist has warned us of the effects of climate change but we turn out deaf ears to it..The results is what we are seeing now.

Mr meteorite.

grin
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by Papilagreen: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
When I was shouting a while back about this nobody was taking it seriously.

This is just the starting phase soon there will be no houses or properties to see but water covering hundreds of miles...
When my prof warned me about this and I made a topic on this on nairaland it wasn't posted on FP and now this..

See I am not a bringer of bad news but we are yet to see way more worst than this in a thousand folds.
If the president doesn't do something about this soon ehn... na world news go dey talk about this issue soon enough.
We are heading for dooms day with the greatest flood ever to cross Africa.
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by blahc007: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
kokakola:
Well done OP.

But, you should have specify the locations that were flooded in Jos for better reporting.
My brother....put mouth for this mata oo...

I de try identify those locations with the buildings... Omo nothing comout..

Op be like u no learn this reporting work well o
Re: Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Is like it rained heavily all over the country yesterday.
I dey tell you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB / Deletion Of Section 84(12): Malami Effects Judgement In Line With The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.