Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports (16079 Views)

Man Transports People With Fridge On A Flooded Road, Makes Money From Flooding / Fast Pace Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Does FG Deserves #Accolades? / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Oladeji245(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Christistruth00:

Yawns!!

Be proud of your SE identity

Next!!!
Yawns.
Be proud of ronu identity

Next!!!!
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by McLizbae: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LibertyRep:
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Kenog4real(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2023
McLizbae:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Be like say that state get curse wey dey worry am. See Lagos beside you and yet you can emulate/copy what Lagos is doing. Even if na to partner with Lagos. Sense no dey their head.
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by eliwa47(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2023
This ought to have been done in all states before removing the fuel subsidy.
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by GUNITGuy: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2023
What's happening in Ondo state sef...
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Menclothing: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2023
Lagos and oyo is working

You see osun and ogun very docile incompetent gov
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by thatigboman: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2023
Christistruth00:
The Card and Bus Company should have Yoruba.names like Kaadi Ona and Oluwa loni Ona Bus Company
We must Promote the use of the Yoruba Language before anyone starts telling us that Ibadan is No Man's Land
ibadan is a refugee camp
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Christistruth00: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
thatigboman:
ibadan is a refugee camp

Don't even go there

Ibadan Like Lagos is YORUBALAND
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by feloj: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!

To ba ti dola Ogun a gbera labe eleyi of ogun
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by McLizbae: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bros I just tire for Ogun o!
Kenog4real:

Be like say that state get curse wey dey worry am. See Lagos beside you and yet you can emulate/copy what Lagos is doing. Even if na to partner with Lagos. Sense no dey their head.
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by etrange: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is great!!!

Just wondering why they're doing tap-in/tap-out in 2023? I thought the directional cost calculation approach was more modern and more convenient?

Anyway, this is still better than cash!
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by YouAreNobody: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Basic123:

Awolowo and Britain also did a great laid a ground work in Ibadan as the capital of Western Nigeria.

Lagos had no single skyscraper when Ibadan had cocoa house,TV station, Liberty stadium,University and teaching hospital!
True, but where is Ibadan now? lipsrsealed
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by saysugar(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
If u reasons that seyi makinde well, u will know he is following tinubu steps
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Thescienceprof(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mycometp3:
Busses wey no reach 5 in the whole oyo state ...that governor na joker him be

I doubt you live in Oyo State. The ones plying my route in Ibadan alone are more than 5.

I don't know what you mean by calling the governor a joker, and I don't support any politician but we must be factual with our claims.
Shalom
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Adesina12: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. Nothing like conductor give me my change. Nice innovation!

NOT AN INNOVATION AS LAGOS ALREADY TAKES THE FRON SIT
WE HAVE BEEN USING CARD FOR BOARDING BRT SINCE.
NO MORE CASH PAYMENT.
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Basic123: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Imagine putting lagos together in the same sentence with Johannesburg and Cairo 🀣🀣l
Walai talai Aisan ibaa ndaa daddy ee laamu πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜†..ori daddy e ti daru.

If you don't know that lagos is one of the Formost African cities
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Fearyourcreator: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!
That state with great potentials but dullards as governors...
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Oladeji245(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
saysugar:
If u reasons that seyi makinde well, u will know he is following tinubu steps
Didinrin. He Dey follow tinubu footsteps he called obj to commission road. Oponu oloshi.
Wan turn all Yoruba to tinubu slaves
Apooda radarada
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Oladeji245(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Basic123:

πŸ˜†..ori daddy e ti daru.

If you don't know that lagos is one of the Formost African cities
It really is. Infact it’s the greatest African city.
Oloshi dem always overate smelly Lagos wey get bad roads and open gutters with no pipe borne water.
Dodoyoo always worshiping tinubu
Mugu
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Dogood1000: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ogun state how va nah
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by haphizz57(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
commodore007:
After how many years,this thing has been operational in Lagos since the days of Fashola and Ambode, Infact Lagos state should be called ,the pace-setter state ,seem as thou orders states are still playing catch up , right from the transport system,to the city planning and even job creation ,No place comes close to Lagos in Nigeria...
Its nt new in Oyo State. i think its just dat dey wants to rebrand it
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by saysugar(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Oladeji245:

Didinrin. He Dey follow tinubu footsteps he called obj to commission road. Oponu oloshi.
Wan turn all Yoruba to tinubu slaves
Apooda radarada
lol hungry don suck this one finish ! Ur life might not be poor like this but poverty don full ur head
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by iamwebguru: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!

Yahoo Governor, Useless Government
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by propsad4: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
seunjungle1:
Your advertisement is poor. You didn't mention the location where your land is.

Atum Iga Community in Delta State
About 15 mins drive from Asaba International Airport
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Mycometp3(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Stop doubting.. I live at garage olodo before bank. Arubiewe to be precise. Have not seen any bus since so I don't know about you oooo
Thescienceprof:

I doubt you live in Oyo State. The ones plying my route in Ibadan alone are more than 5.

I don't know what you mean by calling the governor a joker, and I don't support any politician but we must be factual with our claims.
Shalom
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Thescienceprof(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Mycometp3:
Stop doubting.. I live at garage olodo before bank. Arubiewe to be precise. Have not seen any bus since so I don't know about you oooo

....and I live at Pagun/Igbada axis via Oke Omi.
I even have the Omituntun transport card which we use to check in and out of the bus. My wife has same card. And the last time I took the bus from Gate to OlΓ³dΓ² border, I was debited only #100.

Again, I don't support any politicians, as they are all variants cases of narcissist with elements of grandiosity, nevertheless, let's not be mischievous with our comments.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Funny Suggestions For Driving In Lagos – Gidimeister / God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. / Imo State Bans Alcoholic Beverages At Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.