Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal (35858 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Onucs(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
placeofallure:
Gbegen!

A woman should never retaliate by cheating back. She already has cheating hormones inside her, that excuse doesn't suffice. What happened to walking away if you can no longer stomach it?

πŸ₯‚

Wisdom wee not Kee you
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Tallesty1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
She has always wanted to cheat, the retaliation was just her excuse. You can't do it if it is not in you no matter what.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Ashirioluwa: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Rfjnfnw2:
:

I can guarantee that you won't be on Nairaland page searching for consumers to buy numbers from you if you can successfully forecast game-winning numbers.

2 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by livenija: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
U mean u
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by CarlosTheJackal: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So? undecided
so get a brain puleassssssseeee
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
vikstandon:
β–  The Husband's friend would keep coming back for more. And he knows the timing... and the DNA is a beast, the child would have striking resemblance with the guy she cheated with... Food don done.
She has handed a weapon to the man... Blackmailing weapon. The lady had something for the guy before now... She just saw an opportunity to explore her fantasy.
Dey there dey deceive una selves with "striking resemblance" stories. We all know that isn't the norm at all. undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by rapheal5(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Ever heard of DNA?
The person she slept with is a friend to the husband. The baby will probably have a striking resemblance with the man she cheated with.

Impose ko depose ni.
forget o na bastard pikin dey resemble husband pass
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by ednut1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Fake story to gas light women lol
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by FireUpNow(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
TimT:
Lol... Just abort the pregnancy,. Still continue cheating (retaliating), but use condom grin grin
You support abortion? Think of the health implications. What If die from it? What lf the husband get to know about it. She has been cheating before and I see her as a dirty liar
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by johndavid1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
This woman is married to a man that cheats on her.
She is tired of the marriage and was contemplating walking away from the marriage.
She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband. The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.
This same matter was tendered by a caller on wazobia fm ph on dj smart don's show yesterday( who make you vex ) but the caller stated that her own case is worse because she has stopped bearing children.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jubrilELsudan: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I DEY FIND PIKIN CAUSE MAKE SHE CARRY THE PREGNANCY DASH ME

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by VEHINTOLAR: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
She should simply tell her husband that she had sexual relationship with his friend which has now resulted to a pregnancy ! It is not a serious issue like that. If the husband asks her why she did that,she should simply tell him that it was a revenge affair ! I'm very sure the husband will register her for antenatal care immediately!

Mtcheww,awon werey gbogbo ! If you do it ,I will do my own too,crazy bitches everywhere ! She had her flirtatious eyes on her husband's friend all this while, that's what's up ! My own is,I want to know what the husband will do when he finds out eventually. How dare you, woman !!
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
johndavid1:
This same matter was tendered by a caller on wazobia fm ph on dj smart don's show yesterday( who make you vex ) but the caller stated that her own case is worse because she has stopped bearing children.
Na the same wazobia story, I didn't share much details.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
ednut1:
Why do some of you folks scream fake story up and down when you don't know up to 100 personally out of billions of people?
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kingcalls: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Don't ever wife a hoe...they belong to the street

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
rapheal5:
forget o na bastard pikin dey resemble husband pass

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by NOwazobia: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bush meat finally catch the hunter. grin
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by sulakishop(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Either way,she lost
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Weathered: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the man she married was also born a cheater? undecided
frustrated feminist
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Decarbonisation: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
She is tired of the marriage and was contemplating walking away from the marriage.
She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband. The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.

Women never have sense until they self destruct.

Saying that though, the husband is a fu...cking idio..t

Both of then deserve each other.

End.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
sulakishop:
Either way,she lost
Lost what exactly? Depression happens to all men... na temporary things most of the times. So what did she lose? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Combus: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Typical example of what a man can do I can as a woman do and even better. πŸ˜‚

Women matter enh just leave them.

A man will not help you to carry your pregnancy for 9 months o.yall keep listening to frustrated feminist πŸ˜‚

The fact that many modern women don't wanna admit that all men are naturally polygamous in nature is their problem.

Nature didn't give women that same liberty.

.a word is enough for the wise.

I suggest the man divorce her and get a brand new younger wife ...
Case close πŸ˜‚
You are right my brother.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Let her give birth to the child in her husband's house, but she will have to confess in future. Why is she suicidal over a community preeek? Whatever the husband will do when he finds out, she should take it and be strong. If he's a cheat, why is she so worried about missing him?
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Obierika(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Ever heard of DNA?
The person she slept with is a friend to the husband. The baby will probably have a striking resemblance with the man she cheated with.

Impose ko depose ni.

So she could not find any other guy other than her husband's friend?

What a calamity!
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by CHoccolaTE: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nairaland mods indirectly encouraging cheating in men.

What kind of fake concocted story is this? So men can cheat without consequences but women must stay faithful if not they will regret it?

Ok we have heard. Next.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Afolue(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
Haaa , wahala
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by stevups(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Ever heard of DNA?

Impose ko depose ni.

She was correct. Please go and do DNA test too. So that you know who you belong
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Combus:
β–  Typical example of what a man can do I can as a woman do and even better. πŸ˜‚ Women matter enh just leave them. A man will not help you to carry your pregnancy for 9 months o. yall keep listening to frustrated feminist πŸ˜‚ The fact that many modern women don't wanna admit that all men are naturally polygamous in nature is their problem. Nature didn't give women that same liberty. .a word is enough for the wise. I suggest the man divorce her and get a brand new younger wife ... Case close πŸ˜‚ You are right my brother.
Um.... who tell you say no be the brand new younger wife OP dey talk about so? So, wives who cheat even to the extent of paternity fraud are now connected to frustrated feminists? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nna, the mental health sector for Nigeria and Nigerians dey in seriously terrible shape be this! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
stevups:
β–  She was correct. Please go and do DNA test too. So that you know who you belong
Fear no go gree am! grin
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by advanceDNA: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
ednut1:

Don't mind them.... Women never cheat and let alone get pregnant for men that's not their husband.... Only God knows why they paint all these stories...

2 Likes

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Akanbiedu(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

make she calm down continue with the cheating, she will get used to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / β€œNever Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.