Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal (35866 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Alphamayor(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
This woman is married to a man that cheats on her.
She is tired of the marriage and was contemplating walking away from the marriage.
She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband. The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.

She thinks the husband does not know? Let her forget about the marriage
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Shezzman: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Your comment got me cracked up...lol
MEGA4BILLION:
Now she has discovered it is not easy to cheat and still sleep with two eyes closed

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by StreetFight: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
She is tired of the marriage and was contemplating walking away from the marriage.
She decided to retaliate by cheating with a friend of her husband. The cheating ended up in pregnancy and she is feeling suicidal.

Tell her to commit suicide quick quick. Yahoo Boys need pregnant adulterer for rituals.

Oloshi Oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by StreetFight: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Smitaro100:
Which advise she dey find again, shebi she was already tired of d marriage and added cheating to it until she carry belle, wetin remain na to park her load go meet who give am belle na.. shebi her husband cheat and she do her own back, so y is she feeling suicidal? She should continue.

She needs advice on where to die? In her legal husband house? In her co-adulterer's house? In her own father's house? Or on the streets?

My advice is that she should find an uncompleted building and commit suicide there. In that way, Yahoo Boys will see her dead body before her family does, so Yahoo Boys will quickly use her for rituals
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by johndavid1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Na the same wazobia story, I didn't share much details.
okay i thought as much
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
she should abort it now. Why is she crying. She is perishing for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by deavicky(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
she has been cheating all the while, that why she did not use condom. She can go and die.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by placeofallure(f): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Onucs:

🥂

Wisdom wee not Kee you

grin
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
she should abort it now. Why is she crying. She is perishing for lack of knowledge.
Lack of what knowledge? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by rickleye: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

She should abort now.. why will you cheat with no condom ? She doesn’t have my sympathy! Be wise about it
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Sanade2020(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
What a man can do,a woman can do better
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Obierika(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
CSTRR:
Married women don't know how to use condoms when cheating..

Na so dem go open the thing raw like peeled oranges.

Unprotected sex don master dem.

Are you talking from experience? grin
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Atarakpa: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abort ke? She can find a way to impose it on her husband and continue naw! Kai! grin
and after giving birth and the baby come resemble her husband friend..........
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by victorazyvictor(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the man she married was also born a cheater? undecided

Men are born cheaters including me.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
victorazyvictor:
â–  Men are born cheaters including me.
Well, since women can also cheat, let the cheating continue. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Atarakpa: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I DEY FIND PIKIN CAUSE MAKE SHE CARRY THE PREGNANCY DASH ME
why not go for adoption.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Atarakpa:
and after giving birth and the baby come resemble her husband friend..........
If that happened so very often, don't you think then that paternity fraud would not be the issue it is today? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by emmykk(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

When you tie a rope on a goat it fit
When you use chain on a dog it fit.
But trying chain on a goat and rope on a dog is awkward.

Cheating doesn't fit a woman it make her useless in all ramifications but fits a man.

There are things that fit a woman that can hurt a man but I m not going to say it her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by victorazyvictor(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, since women can also cheat, let the cheating continue. undecided

T0t0 & name go suffer grin

Men are chop n tell grin
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by sulakishop(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Everything...her husband, marriage, home, the cheating, her sense and almost her life.

Kobojunkie:
Lost what exactly? Depression happens to all men... na temporary things most of the times. So what did she lose? undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Nonexisting: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Now she has discovered it is not easy to cheat and still sleep with two eyes closed
This is why men that sleep with more than one vaginarian should not be called a cheat. We do that and still go about with peace of mind because we were created to marry as many wives as we want. Vaginarians on the other hand can not afford to do that because each of them is made for one dick and when they start sleeping with many dicks, they look horrible, think horrible and commit horrible crimes to cover the tracks. This one will now commit murder too by aborting an innocent child.

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
sulakishop:
Everything...her husband, marriage, home, the cheating, her sense and almost her life.
You mean she didn't already lose the marriage the moment her husband started cheating on her? It is instead when she decided two could play that game that was instead when she lost it. Una no serious at all! undecided
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Boldideas: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Virgina is a hole, and you can get pregnant, it is stupidity of the highest order when you think because a man cheats you can cheat too... It is foolishness and it just shows how stupid you are as a lady to do such because a man can marry 10 wives, a woman cannot marry ten husbands. Anyways, deal with it! That is your cup of tea! When your husband's friend cheats too, sleep with his friend and get pregnant for that one too... Idiot!
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by eldoradoxx: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
placeofallure:
Gbegen!

A woman should never retaliate by cheating back. She already has cheating hormones inside her, that excuse doesn't suffice. What happened to walking away if you can no longer stomach it?
Well said. Anyone who retaliates cheating with a counter cheating is a person who just saw a golden opportunity to quench the appetite for cheating.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by adelafe2019: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nairaland is full of jobless youths that are gullible.
Someone opened a thread on fictitious story and many people started making comments with the fallacy that even has no source.

1 Like

Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by jmoore(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
adelafe2019:
Nairaland is full of jobless youths that are gullible.
Someone opened a thread on fictitious story and many people started making comments with the fallacy that even has no source.
You are the jobless creature.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Smitaro100(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

She needs advice on where to die? In her legal husband house? In her co-adulterer's house? In her own father's house? Or on the streets?

My advice is that she should find an uncompleted building and commit suicide there. In that way, Yahoo Boys will see her dead body before her family does, so Yahoo Boys will quickly use her for rituals

Lol.. u wicked o
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by OZIOGU1: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

A man cheating in his matrimonial life is not doomed to fail but a woman is? Abegi! This woman here only hit a temporary snag in her own game is all. She will probably get over the depression, decide whether to abort or have the child and make her husband believe it is his and then continue her cheating as if nothing ever happened. Nothing new! undecided

Nobody stop you from cheating, na your body go hear shege proMax...Afteral wife p*ssy no get metre
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Crafteck1: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Similar situation, now babe cant forgive herself eve when i forgave her, wetin man do and clean mouth, if woman do am, e fit go bald..
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by SOB4JC4G(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
She has brought a shame to herself.
Re: She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
OZIOGU1:
â–  Nobody stop you from cheating, na your body go hear shege proMax...Afteral wife p*ssy no get metre
Una no dey ever stop to engage una brain? No be the same pussy their many sidechicks get be that? No be the same phantom merely?

Stop typing like people wey worm dey crawl around for inside dem head abeg! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / My Husband Is Frustrating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.