Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Two Injured, One Captured As Hoodlums Attack Police Who Came For Peace Mission I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Injured, One Captured As Hoodlums Attack Police Who Came For Peace Mission I (353 Views)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Injured, One Captured As Hoodlums Attack Police Who Came For Peace Mission I by Ukpaka: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Two Injured, One Captured As Hoodlums Attack Police Who Came for Peace Mission in Anambra Community
https://247ureports.com/2023/09/two-injured-one-captured-as-hoodlums-attack-police-who-came-for-peace-mission-in-anambra-community/
-
According to an eyewitness, the hoodlums came with three tinted Hilux vehicles, one Lexus 330, three shuttle buses and a Toyota Corolla car at about four o’clock in the evening.

The situation caused panic in the area as road users, motorists, shop owners and residents scampered for safety.

Speaking with journalists on telephone, the acting President General of Isuaniocha Community, Mr. Friedrich Egwunwa described the incident as very unfortunate and an attempt by some criminal elements to wipe out the people of the town who had embraced peace.

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 11-year-old Buried Alive By Stepbrother Evades Authorities / Jury Convicts Nigerian Woman In Online Romance Scam That Cost $6M / SECURITY: Ten States Set To Implement Death Sentence And Life Imprisonment For C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.