Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' (18186 Views)

Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! / Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' / Since We All Admit We Hate White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Jonjam269: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Trade a certain tribe are known for home and abroad. They are languishing in prisons all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by abobote: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2023
They foreigners and yet they could not attack Americans and the Chinese
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by MzansiCoolio: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
This people mumu eh. They won't attack the Chinese but they will attack other black africans.

First answer why your brothers are into yahoo, selling drugs all over the world and destroying people's lives who are hosting them. You're as evil as they are (those that destroyed your image).

5 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by KaptainAfrika: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2023
"Before removing a fence, always ask why it was placed there." - the White South Africans knew the propensity of the Black South African for self-destructive tendencies, apartheid may be should have been left in place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by MzansiCoolio: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2023
jeff1993:
South Africans and their Generational Ugliness ..... Their black men are one of the ugliest on Eatth always looking retarded.

You as Nigerian have the ugliest heart of all people of the world... Very wicked people who defend yahoo and drug dealing in SA and are shameless coming here to type trash...dudula must deal with you so you can cry more on NL all day long

4 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by sageb: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Agugbadin: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Is it not too late,this is what they should have done 15 to 20 years back but the lay down their guard s and allowed the adversary to bring drugs into their country and destroy it for them. Well I wish them success let them tighten their boarders and don't drop their guard, they will achieve some level of success.

7 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by jmoore(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

First answer why your brothers are into yahoo, selling drugs all over the world and destroying people's lives who are hosting them. You're as evil as they are.
Hushpuppi and Tinubu are my brothers?
Your brain was installed in your anus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by MzansiCoolio: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
tishbite42:
Cursed people
Economic slaves in their own lands
Hating on fellow blacks

What are you in Nigeria? No benefit from your govt at all thats why you japa all over...SA are proud and fed "economic slaves", you are starving in Nigeria while your masters finish all the oil dollars...better be SA slave than a hungry lot like you in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by sageb: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2023
naptu2:
Idah Peterside is a former Nigerian goalkeeper. He played for clubs in Nigeria and South Africa in the 1990s and 2000s. He retired and became a pastor and a pundit for SuperSport.

In May last year I wrote about how Operation Dudula vigilantes invaded his church. See previous thread here:

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church
https://www.nairaland.com/7123031/south-african-police-vigilante-invade

Imagine the wicked act by Dudula 😢

Presently, Idah Peterside is doing well here in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
He's a popular preacher here(his church is located in G. R. A).
In all, we give God the glory.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by MzansiCoolio: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Hushpuppi and Tinubu are my brothers?
Your brain was installed in your anus.

You think in SA we care about your Nigerian tribalism? Hushpuppi and Tinubu are your father and grandfather. Your brothers are all over doing the same evil in SA and you gonna come here defend them and call South Africans names? 🤬🤬🤬

3 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by MzansiCoolio: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2023
I'M VOTING FOR OPERATION DUDULA IN 2024!

2 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
I dey mad wey I wan go South Africa?to do what
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by travelzcruix: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2023
On a normal day, what will any right thinking person be looking for in S.A?That Banana Island pro max. By the way not all overseas are worth it. If I leave my home land, I look for 3 key things. Freedom, peace of mind and a level playing ground to achieve my God given potential. If these are not present, I rather stay in my village and have peace of mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by tinktanker: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2023
You hate blacks and not foreigners because u are bunch of lazy ppl.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by MzansiCoolio: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2023
tinktanker:
You hate blacks and not foreigners because u are bunch of lazy ppl.

Not lazy enough to kick your bum.

2 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by enemachris(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2023
South Africans are only knowing for blaming and fighting their fellow African brothers for their own woes but can't try that with a dead man with a white skin who has been holding them captive since the days of their ancestors. Spits!
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Machinegun91(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2023
A country that originated HIV

South Africa a dangerous zone to live unless you want HIV
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Kingson28: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=TongueTwista post=125861618]If you're not wanted in another man's land, pack up and leave!

The idea of sitting tight in the midst of animals who believe your presence is the fertile ground for their existential challenges, is a complete no-brainer.

This is the same South Africa we stood by, gave our voices, hearts, resources and military might to help liberate from decades of slavery and oppression. The same retards are returning that era of brotherliness to our citizens by killing, maiming and plundering their livelihoods.

They want all foreigners to leave their country but the stupid monkeys are only attacking their fellow black men living and doing businesses in the townships. Why are they not bold enough to dish the same treatments to the whites living in glass houses in their cities?

To think their own Nationals are here in Nigeria raking up hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenues and we never even as much as sneer at them. All of this nonsense is a direct offshoot of the actions and inactions of our miserable politicians. Because of their age-long failures in governance, Nigerians are having to find lives outside their homelands and being subjected to all manner of nonsensical behaviour in the process.

The average Nigerian man goes through a life of hell. We're taken for granted by everyone, including our politicians. Now ordinary South Africans who are still fettered to the shackles of their white supremacists have joined the fray.

If there is indeed a god somewhere watching the malady that is the life of a Nigerian, he is a weakling and a failure!

The same God that has prospered plenty other nations around the world?
You're foolish for calling Him a weakling and a failure.
What you have rather is a weak mind and a failed reasoning.
Repent because you will stand someday before the Almighty God to be judged for your senseless utterances.

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by TongueTwista(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=125863592][/quote]

Fvck outta here with your stupid religious rhetorics!

Dim-witted clown!
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by alpharoyalty: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
And we have south Africans working and making a living in Nigeria and other African countries.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by MzansiCoolio: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2023
enemachris:
South Africans are only knowing for blaming and fighting their fellow African brothers for their own woes but can't try that with a dead man with a white skin who has been holding them captive since the days of their ancestors. Spits!

Whites are all over the internet crying about White Genocide and farm killings.Read before typing ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Ochyes: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2023
They should learn from foreigners that are doing better than them. Also they should take personal responsibility and not be acting based on fear, suspicions or propaganda. A major reason why a foreigner can take over your business is because he has capabilities you don't have. Instead of harassing and fighting him, learn from him so you perform like him or even better. Have a right and positive attitude. Many South Africans need to change their mindset. I think the effect of Apartheid has not fully left South Africa. Many still 've what I 'll call the "SLAVE, VICTIM OR THE OPPRESSED MENTALITY". A 10 yr old child calling his father a bald head man but sees himself having bald head later. Its funny. Are some South Africans not guilty of what the white supremacists did during the Apartheid Era? If they continue like this and neglect to address the REAL ISSUES, they 'll succeed in hurting themselves, foreigners and even their country. When a man truly wants change in his life,he should stop blaming others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by jmoore(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

You think in SA we care about your Nigerian tribalism? Hushpuppi and Tinubu are your father and grandfather. Your brothers are all over doing the same evil in SA and you gonna come here defend them and call South Africans names?
You guys are LAZY. Laziness breeds jealousy.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by planetx: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2023
And you wonder how the Europeans feel with millions of Africans illegally invading their countries. Their laws is what is holding them back from mob vigilante like dudula, but the anger is brewing just go read the comments section on any story regarding illegal immigration into the UK. Reading those comments I don't envy any African living in the UK legally or illegally.

2 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Irony1: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
I don't blame them.

Can you just see how stupid you are. You don't blame them

2 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by tonididdy(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2023
Silly excuses from a typical south African parent.
They are worse than the laziest.

You son lacked home training...hence he met drugs.
Is not your young high school girls that wear skimpy skirts to class, dancing seductively and showing public affection for fellow classmates and teachers even.

...you are your own problems

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Ewedegubbler: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Naijaboy18:

There you go again children of hate. They should attack the peaceful kind Chinese and give you wretched hateful drug traffickers a pass because you’re African? Why not give the Fulani herdsmen a pass in your region then. Or the rules should only apply in others land?

Chinese and other Pakistani are the biggest drug dealers and smugglers in SA.. but how would u know about that from your rickety shack in okitipupa?

2 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by planetx: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2023
That guy being interviewed is not Nigerian, I don't understand why he is lying about being a Nigerian. His accent is more Zimbabwean or somewhere in that region not Nigeria.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Ewedegubbler: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2023
planetx:
And you wonder how the Europeans feel with millions of Africans illegally invading their countries. Their laws is what is holding them back from mob vigilante like dudula, but the anger is brewing just go read the comments section on any story regarding illegal immigration into the UK. Reading those comments I don't envy any African living in the UK legally or illegally.

Imagine how our ancestors felt when they were invading..

What goes around comes around. Now go hang urself on top of your white masters palm tree
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Longinyamapucci(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2023
We need this type of thing in Rivers State, so many yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poland Sees Rise In Food Theft / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.