Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' (18144 Views)

Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! / Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' / Since We All Admit We Hate White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Which resources should be used to investigate millions of unwanted illegal immigrants?SA doesn't have a bottomless bag of money.Thats funds that should be uplifting poor South Africans -instead you argue it should be used to play cat and mouse with illegals.SA already spends funds to vet legal migrants, theres no money for more.You people should also comsider the strain SA is going through and hold your own governments accountable.This whole demonization of SA must end.

what millions are u investigating? I said anybody suspected can or should be investigated b4 taking action or better yet deport them.

So u want to kill millions of migrants?
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by MzansiCoolio: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2023
jaxxy:

what millions are u investigating? I said anybody suspected can or should be investigated b4 taking action or better yet deport them.

So u want to kill millions of migrants?

Im saying SA is overwhelmed, hence the outpouring of negative sentiments against migrants.Zimbabweans alone are estimated into millions who are in SA illegally.

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by NOwazobia: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2023
TongueTwista:
If you're not wanted in another man's land, pack up and leave!

The idea of sitting tight in the midst of animals who believe your presence is the fertile ground for their existential challenges, is a complete no-brainer.

This is the same South Africa we stood by, gave our voices, hearts, resources and military might to help liberate from decades of slavery and oppression. The same retards are returning that era of brotherliness to our citizens by killing, maiming and plundering their livelihoods.

They want all foreigners to leave their country but the stupid monkeys are only attacking their fellow black men living and doing businesses in the townships. Why are they not bold enough to dish the same treatments to the whites living in glass houses in their cities?

To think their own Nationals are here in Nigeria raking up hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenues and we never even as much as sneer at them. All of this nonsense is a direct offshoot of the actions and inactions of our miserable politicians. Because of their age-long failures in governance, Nigerians are having to find lives outside their homelands and being subjected to all manner of nonsensical behaviour in the process.

The average Nigerian man goes through a life of hell. We're taken for granted by everyone, including our politicians. Now ordinary South Africans who are still fettered to the shackles of their white supremacists have joined the fray.

If there is indeed a god somewhere watching the malady that is the life of a Nigerian, he is a weakling and a failure!
Blame others including God for your own Ineptitude,...

But you won't think twice before voting in rascals, collecting bribes at your work place, introducing artificial price increase, selling low quality as high quality.

Deception, lies, fraud, jesting, bribes has been the bane of many of you in the country, and your export the same to other countries, but instead of you to change your ways, God must take the blame for your own foolish choices. undecided
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by panafrican(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Crazy South Africans will bite their fingers when the racist White thugs wake up again with the help of hate groups
In America. Elon Musk is leading the idea that Black people want to exterminate all White South Africans.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Omodua(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2023
naptu2:
Idah Peterside is a former Nigerian goalkeeper. He played for clubs in Nigeria and South Africa in the 1990s and 2000s. He retired and became a pastor and a pundit for SuperSport.

In May last year I wrote about how Operation Dudula vigilantes invaded his church. See previous thread here:

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church
https://www.nairaland.com/7123031/south-african-police-vigilante-invade
Very sad.

But can Nigeria call off their bluff by taking decisive actions against their xenophobic behavior?

Nigeria sacrificed for their independence and it's unfair to treat us this way.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Omodua(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2023
naptu2:
A former Operation Dudula vigilante explains why he left the group.

1) If you say all foreigners must go, that means that all embassies in South Africa must shut down and all our ambassadors abroad must come back home.

2) The people that suffer from these things are always Africans. You don't see the Chinese being affected. It is always Africans, Mozambicans, etc.

3) It is the people in the townships that are affected. If we say all foreigners must go, that means we want battles in our townships.

4) People have never heard me say all foreigners must go. I have always said that it is the undocumented foreigners and criminals that should go. I don't agree that all foreigners should go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUF-yWwH6c?si=RPrdDFU3T21b-XWX
Thanks for the reportage.

Very painstaking and detailed.

Kudos!
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by mii4u(f): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2023
naptu2:
Idah Peterside is a former Nigerian goalkeeper. He played for clubs in Nigeria and South Africa in the 1990s and 2000s. He retired and became a pastor and a pundit for SuperSport.

In May last year I wrote about how Operation Dudula vigilantes invaded his church. See previous thread here:

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church
https://www.nairaland.com/7123031/south-african-police-vigilante-invade
He has relocated to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by TongueTwista(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2023
NOwazobia:
Blame others including God for your own Ineptitude,...

But you won't think twice before voting in rascals, collecting bribes at your work place, introducing artificial price increase, selling low quality as high quality.

Deception, lies, fraud, jesting, bribes has been the bane of many of you in the country, and your export the same to other countries, but instead of you to change your ways, God must take the blame for your own foolish choices. undecided

- I didn't vote for Buhari or Tinubu.
- I am not anybody's employee so the issue of bribes doesn't arise.
- I have no need to introduce artificial price increase cause I render services that are quantified by output and get paid likewise.
- I put my brain contents to paper and get paid for doing so, hence the non-viability of your claim as regards low quality products, except of course you're using the descriptive phrase to qualify my intellectual output.

Son, I'm not your average everyday Nigerian. I give my quota to societal growth and when my leaders fail to deliver good leadership and in a country where a god is fervently worshipped, I'll call them out and call that god for the folly that he represents.

90 percent of Nigerians in South Africa make honest livings. If the other 10 percent should exhibit recalcitrant behaviours, it behoves on the security agencies over there to promptly address those concerns and not for the entirety of the country to behave like goats on steroids towards all migrants.

And I only took out this time to reply you with as much civility as I could muster, especially given the fact you quoted me without an iota of respect. But there's no telling if I'll be this sane with you, should you coat your next response with such unbridled venom and disrespect.

Nobody has the monopoly of thick-headedness.

3 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by WayoProphet: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2023
Nobody gives a shit about shithole SA, I pity Nigerians living there because they are stupid. If not for the white living amongst you, y'all will turn to Cannibals.

MzansiCoolio:

Dudula has already begun with Hillbrow aliens and you're already wailing on NL.

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Weathered: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2023
South Is now a 3rd world shithole just after whites handed the country back to unexposed inexperienced Zulus who are still suffering from post traumatic apartheid disorder being slaves for 400 years in their own country

Zulus as a people who has never operated a shop, or whose fathers never voted once in their lives, the only way they know how to live life is to blame others

These violent mongrels know nothing than drug, violence and free food.

Everyone knows South African economy is run by foreigners and private sectors , the blacks are just waiting on free food stamp, eating and singing anti migran songs and kill the Boers

Zulus are Africa's laziest and most docile in mind

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Buliwyf: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2023
Naijaboy18:

There you go again children of hate. They should attack the peaceful kind Chinese and give you wretched hateful drug traffickers a pass because you’re African? Why not give the Fulani herdsmen a pass in your region then. Or the rules should only apply in others land?

Some of you just think like animals. There's a difference between attacking criminals and attacking people with legitimate business out of hatred for foreigners

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Buliwyf: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2023
The sad thing about this whole thing is that if you ask all the foreigners to leave SA today, that country will turn to Somalia within 10 years. They will just turn on one another there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Justiceleague1: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Naijaboy18 people are talking about and against this evil happening in Za and here you are with tribalism and bitterness and hatred towards others. Nobody quoted you but are quoting somebody and calling him wretched and at the same time accusing him of hate!
You a are a huge disgrace to the Nigerian spirit and better change your name to naijaDAFt
:

There you go again children of hate. They should attack the peaceful kind Chinese and give you wretched hateful drug traffickers a pass because you’re African? Why not give the Fulani herdsmen a pass in your region then. Or the rules should only apply in others land?
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by mii4u(f): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THESE CLOWNS ARE A BUNCH OF INGULUBES

IF DEM BORN DEM WELL MAKE DEM ENTER HILLBROW TO DO THIS NONESENSE
Those hillbrow guys no get joy at all grin, even Rosettenville.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Litmus: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2023
This envy lead hatred of Nigerians in Africa and whose late discovery by me after years of battling for black people world wide is why I've turned my back on Africa. I'm a Nigerian now, my work for black people is now limited to Nigerians, this is enough for me. It is enough work for one lifetime. Africa can go Bleep itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Justiceleague1: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2023
These bush ZA people ain't to blame...the blame goes to some African country governments who have over the years succeeded in turning their own citizens to international destitutes.... Imagine going to any African country at all and you see Nigerians on their streets hustling!!!! Go to Sudan, Egypt,south Africa,cote d'Ivoire and you will see Nigerian footballers hustling and playing in their leagues!!!!!!

How many of them do that in Nigeria,none!
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Justiceleague1: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Buliwyf:

Some of you just think like animals. There's a difference between attacking criminals and attacking people with legitimate business out of hatred for foreigners
That "human being" you quoted is just one bird brained tribalist.. unfortunately,these are the people who make sure we have bad and evil leaders as long as they are their tribesmen.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Litmus: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2023
I think Nigeria is possibly the only country in the world that has never initiated attacks on foreigners except in self defense and in a retaliatory capacity as in the Ghana case, which was why I mentioned "initiated".
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Buliwyf:

Nigerians only know how to fight with people but when they get it back they are victims now. You go there sell drugs call them slaves etc but still run to their country. I support the SANs. Your attitude REEKS

3 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=125867281][/quote]
Tell me what this so called Nigerian spirit your defending is? Tell me how this spirit has been good in any shape or form?

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Justiceleague1: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Naijaboy18 4kQu:

Tell me what this so called Nigerian spirit your defending is? Tell me how this spirit has been good in any shape or form?
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by enemachris(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
alpharoyalty:
And we have south Africans working and making a living in Nigeria and other African countries.
So you guys now kill both White and black? Are they the cause of your problems? Why not accept the fact that you guys are very lazy except your ladies grin grin
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by ebufa: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogZ8BYg-kM?si=Hvd7kj8BuqYnmngr

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-66808346?

The African seems incapable of managing anything....see uncollected refuse everywhere...........Johannesburg has gone down with Black rule......the city looks so decrepit and run down!
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Buliwyf: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Nigerians only know how to fight with people but when they get it back they are victims now. You go there sell drugs call them slaves etc but still run to their country. I support the SANs. Your attitude REEKS

The Mozambique guy also called them slaves, right? From now till the next life you cannot have sense. What morons like you don't get is that vigilantism is usually abused as a means for persecuting or settling scores with enemies. What's to stop a businessman from accusing his rival of drugs and setting the vigilantes on him just to reduce competition? I am sure that is happening already.

The problem can't just be foreigners. The black south Africans are bad people themselves. Whites are complaining about them. Blacks are complaining about them. Even Indians and others over there don't feel safe anymore. We have seen a lot of the videos online of crime by SA people themselves. Violent crimes. Ask people living there. But your mumu thinks blaming Nigerians in the solution. Wisdom is far from you. That's why your biggest achievement in life is being a nuisance on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by alpharoyalty: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
enemachris:
So you guys now kill both White and black? Are they the cause of your problems? Why not accept the fact that you guys are very lazy except your ladies grin grin

grin
Chris, you are addressing the wrong person.

I am not one of them lazy black xenophobic SA drug addict.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Advancedman(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by caye(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
planetx:
And you wonder how the Europeans feel with millions of Africans illegally invading their countries. Their laws is what is holding them back from mob vigilante like dudula, but the anger is brewing just go read the comments section on any story regarding illegal immigration into the UK. Reading those comments I don't envy any African living in the UK legally or illegally.

Check www.purged.tv
It's owned by far right/ Nazis in Britain.
They are preparing for a civil war in UK & Amerikkka.
Everyone/ many of the southern US americans are training for militia warfare.
Police are killing black ppl for every little offence , provoking and escalating small situations, killings of black pregnant women in cars etc.

Prepare for the rise of Nazism in UK and Amerikkka.

Westin I dey talk sef...the KKK is still alive ( it was dissolved and remodelled into different groups who went into military, police, justice dept, churches and hospitals.

war will come to the western world. And Africans may be caught in it.
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Azazyel: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Truly, immigrants can misbehave a lot but all I see here is jealousy and hatred. They feel intimidated by other hardworking Africans. If these people leave, South Africa would become a disaster. Their youths are generally lazy
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by enemachris(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
alpharoyalty:

grin
Chris, you are addressing the wrong person.

I am not one of them lazy black xenophobic SA drug addict.
My mistake my brother. Those lazy drug addicts keep blaming innocent people for their woes instead of them to own up grin grin
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by jeff1993: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

You as Nigerian have the ugliest heart of all people of the world... Very wicked people who defend yahoo and drug dealing in SA and are shameless coming here to type trash...dudula must deal with you so you can cry more on NL all day long

You are the one crying on Nigerian website not me.... Fvcking Xenophobic monsters .... SA men are so LAaazy .... No wonder ur women drip their pants at the sight of naija guys.

1 Like

Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Buliwyf:

The Mozambique guy also called them slaves, right? From now till the next life you cannot have sense. What morons like you don't get is that vigilantism is usually abused as a means for persecuting or settling scores with enemies. What's to stop a businessman from accusing his rival of drugs and setting the vigilantes on him just to reduce competition? I am sure that is happening already.

The problem can't just be foreigners. The black south Africans are bad people themselves. Whites are complaining about them. Blacks are complaining about them. Even Indians and others over there don't feel safe anymore. We have seen a lot of the videos online of crime by SA people themselves. Violent crimes. Ask people living there. But your mumu thinks blaming Nigerians in the solution. Wisdom is far from you. That's why your biggest achievement in life is being a nuisance on Nairaland.
If the black SAns are bad then everyone else there must be worse considering they fled their country to their land
Re: Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' by ghettochild(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
naptu2:
A former Operation Dudula vigilante explains why he left the group.

1) If you say all foreigners must go, that means that all embassies in South Africa must shut down and all our ambassadors abroad must come back home.

2) The people that suffer from these things are always Africans. You don't see the Chinese being affected. It is always Africans, Mozambicans, etc.

3) It is the people in the townships that are affected. If we say all foreigners must go, that means we want battles in our townships.

4) People have never heard me say all foreigners must go. I have always said that it is the undocumented foreigners and criminals that should go. I don't agree that all foreigners should go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUF-yWwH6c?si=RPrdDFU3T21b-XWX
The werey realized they were fighting the wrong people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poland Sees Rise In Food Theft / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa / Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.