Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella (38320 Views)

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by essentialone(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
If Mohbad had quickly joined Buccaneer, none of this would have happened. Do not join street, if you not willing to play street football.
Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by ComeToJesus: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
TruthsFM:
Sam Larry is hiding in Kenya and his location is not hidden, we just want the Nigerian authorities to declare him wanted and we will disclose his location -- Black Cinderella

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6wIuTxwuuM?si=e3ey1fyjhpnhHBDt

This issue has gone international. This girl is so conversant with the issues. Sorry sweetheart, Nigeria is a country that justice doesn't prevail. Just know a few criminal politicians and arm yourself with some ill gotten money, then everything is game for you.
Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by IyaTola: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
How can someone giving out jobs be fasting on low key?
Abeg I need my own government work to avoid this hunger. embarassed
I be online beggar for work
E be like say you never observe say the jobs don reduce. The bolded keep at it.
Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by ShoeWorld1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
IyaTola:
E be like say you never observe say the jobs don reduce. The bolded keep at it.
I will keep at it but not sustainable. I no wan make hunger carry me go where I don't know embarassed
Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by fortunechy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
In a sane country Naira marley and his cohorts should have been behind bars by now

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by Exceed15: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
TruthsFM:
See as Nigeria police just keep disgracing themselves. If the Police had taken necessary actions after the petition, probably Mohbad would have been alive today or the investigation into the cause of death would have been half solved already.

Oga who hurriedly buried him? No stone should be left untouched. For crying out loud mohbad was a celebrity and should not have quickly buried without autopsy.
Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by HRMK: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
ojun50:
I love this girls, admin give me her number
SHE IS LEGALLY MARRIED TO AN ARMY GENERAL!DO YOU STILL WANT HER?
Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by ojun50(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2023
HRMK:

SHE IS LEGALLY MARRIED TO AN ARMY GENERAL!DO YOU STILL WANT HER?
Yes yes yes
Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by Abiliboi: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Am not updated anymore, who is Sam Larry in connection to Mohbad's demise?
Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2023
omooba969:

You're rude and there's nothing in your head. People like you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a mobile phone.
tongue

Re: Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella by HRMK: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
ojun50:
Yes yes yes
I PITY YOU WELLA!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) / Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.