Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo (61345 Views)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / “Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by saphiere(f): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2023

In a shocking turn of events, investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo has reported significant breakthroughs in the ongoing investigation into the case of the late Nigerian musician, Mohbad. Olunloyo’s revelations, shared on her Facebook page, have ignited a firestorm of intrigue and controversy.

The investigative journalist’s report centers on a multitude of perplexing questions surrounding Mohbad’s untimely demise and the individuals allegedly involved. Among the most startling claims in Olunloyo’s report is the assertion that Sam Larry is said to be the father of Mohbad’s son. This revelation has the potential to dramatically alter the trajectory of the case, as inheritance and financial assets come into play.

Key questions raised in Olunloyo’s report include:

1. Motive for Mohbad’s Death: The investigative journalist has called into question the motive behind Mohbad’s tragic death. She insinuates that there may have been a conspiracy to eliminate Mohbad and transfer his music assets to the baby and wife who allegedly betrayed him.

2. Location of Mohbad’s Phones: Olunloyo queries the whereabouts of Mohbad’s phones, which were last seen with an individual named Wunmi after he was transported to and from the hospital.

3. Method of Mohbad’s Alleged Murder: The report suggests that Mohbad may have been buried alive and injected with Midolazam, a long-acting benzodiazepine that rendered him unconscious before possible strangulation. The condition of his neck in the coffin is cited as evidence.

4. Naira Marley’s Silence: Olunloyo questions Naira Marley’s silence regarding a DNA test allegedly done in Dubai, hinting that he possesses a copy of the results.

5. Sam Larry’s Involvement: The report delves into the conflict between Sam Larry and Mohbad over the custody of the child. It raises questions about why Mohbad refused to hand over the child to Sam Larry.

6. Threats from Wunmi’s Family: Olunloyo mentions threats of a N300 million lawsuit against VDBM (which remains unspecified in the report), further adding to the intrigue.

7. Cubana Chiefpriest’s Monetary Transactions: The report questions why Cubana Chiefpriest gave Mohbad’s father N4 million shortly before the musician’s suspected murder, raising doubts about the accuracy of Chiefpriest’s public statements regarding the donation.

8. Sanusi’s Involvement: The report points to an individual known as Sanusi, described as a Dubai-based crypto yahoo boy, who was closely associated with Mohbad before and after his death. Sanusi’s presence in various significant moments of the case has drawn attention.

Kemi Olunloyo, who identifies herself as an investigative journalist, has claimed to have submitted her findings to the Lagos State Police Command, hinting that her report may have far-reaching implications on the ongoing investigation into Mohbad’s death.

As these shocking revelations come to light, Nigerians and the global community await official responses from relevant authorities and parties involved in the case. The circumstances surrounding Mohbad’s death remain highly convoluted and continue to captivate the public’s attention.
https://fb.watch/ni38W3Rv6a/?mibextid=Nif5oz

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Taylor92: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Na una sabi

Everyday I thank God say neither Naira Marley Sam Larry or Mohbad non was Igbo

This case for don bloody by now

Because to me I see every Igbo as my brother and wish to grow thick skin like them

Na only Mbaise people I no like

We’ve had a very bad experience with those people

272 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by saphiere(f): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Fear men o. This might be true. See the baby's cheeks and that of sam larry.

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by saphiere(f): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2023
[s]
Preeqahantas:
Dis pocohantoid yesterday newspaper don come again.
[/s]
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Jaybuoy: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2023
At this point, everyone just wants to trend with this guy's death.

Make una allow law enforcement do their job in peace o jare.

But seriously though, at this point, everyone is a suspect and that's why VeryDarkMan has a point about a DNA test.

If pikin na Mohbad own, the wife has nothing to fear.

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Sirianese: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxofHveqnQE/

lalasticlala nlfpmod

Yeah this is what happens when you wife a groupie a.k.a music-industry Olocho

Mohbad lose guard!

Too bad!

206 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by festacman(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2023
May be a DNA test of Mohbad's son should be done to clarify some of these conspiracy theories.

One is certain, Mohbad's wife who should be devastated calling her dead husband "Nigger" in some of her several posts two days after his death doesn't sound normal. I don't know men...

258 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by talented321: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Shot at sight to all simps..
If you think life hard, try and be a simp..
there is a reason why the girlfriend sister was threaten verydarkman when he insist they should conduct dna

Remember any bitch is insecured by dna' otilo..

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Jagaban2012: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2023
With these...most of.Naija Husband will be doing the DNA test of all.their children to ascertain the authentic father.....

Women are evil and deadly....if I see snake and women in a danger mood..i will first kill women before I kill the woman.....perhaps most of what jas happened to this Mohbad was caused by his supposed wife....
We are following the matter back.to.back....we will see as the film.go end....

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by iPopAlomo(m): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Nothing to see here... moving along...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by olatade(m): 1:14am On Sep 26, 2023
DNA test would all save us from this drama

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Rodimi20000000: 1:30am On Sep 26, 2023
That baby looks like Sam

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Illuminatti them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by ValarDoharis: 2:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Or fear women? Did he rape her?
saphiere:

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Mrniceguy001: 2:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Why does the baby look more like Sam Larry than MB

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by udede(m): 3:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una sabi

Because to me I see every Igbo as my brother and wish to grow thick skin like them

😆 lol you are almost detribalised, where are you from.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by udede(m): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Na so dem dey do for that side. Every body dey f**k each other even there parents and children not to talk of friends wives and husbands.

If mohbad and Sam Larry were igbos , kasala for don bust for nairaland

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by lanrefront1(m): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2023
That lady so known for telling many lies

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by decub: 4:11am On Sep 26, 2023
lanrefront1:
That lady so known for telling many lies
On the contrary, she is not always taken serious, until the lies eventually turn true.

Kemi knows a lot.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Timoleon(m): 4:44am On Sep 26, 2023
Aunty Kemi don burst the matter for eye.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by TosineGuy(m): 4:44am On Sep 26, 2023
If Sam Larry is the father, then he and mohbad's wife know about the death of mohbad

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by money121(m): 4:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Lobatan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Tallesty1(m): 4:47am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Saw a video of someone saying that He will give the woman 10M if DNA test proves that the child is truly Mohbad's child.

You sef nah blockhead.

Fear men for the FUTURE's unfaithfulness?

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Dchampion65: 4:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Whosoever follow or believe aunty kemi is doing so at his/her own peril. Mere facial resemblance is now being used to determine the parternity of a child. Ignorance.

To many video are in circulations, everyone is cruising and taking advantage of the situation especially the sympathetic bloggers.

Suddenly we have judges and social analyst.
You will be surprise of autopsy results.

Truth shall surely prevail.

11 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by santakris(m): 4:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Auntie Kemi no use mouth scatter wetin don scatter already abeg
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by contentmakerPRO: 4:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Aproko agbaya. How does she conclude without a written or glaring evidence or DNA. At least, she should have allowed a DNA to be done by mohbad family themselves before rushing to the internet just because of some frog-voiced content creators that are looking for 2$ per video couldnt keep their mouth shut. Mere facial look cannot judge that alone. And why will i kill someone when i know i am the owner of a child? or what is she trying to pass accross? If I am the lady, i will conduct the DNA immediately and if am confident enough and clean, then SUE the hell out of her and all those idiots .

BUT THE QUESTION IS, IS THE LADY CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO DO DNA TEST? I BELIEVE POLICE TO GO DEEPER IN THEIR INVESTIGATIONS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by StUriah(m): 4:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Oh my God

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by seunmsg(m): 4:51am On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una sabi

Attention seeking Bigot, stay away from this thread. Nobody mentioned your ethic group here. Stop the desperate and shameless attempt to introduce ethnicity into the matter when no one has suggested an ethnic angle into the conversation.

116 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by chucks185: 4:56am On Sep 26, 2023
she's been noticed
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Truthshotcrazy: 4:57am On Sep 26, 2023

....wHY DID YOU FVCK MY? NOW U PRETENDING.....

[url] https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/09/14/if-i-die-you-killed-me-argument-between-late-mohbad-and-wife-resurfaces-video/ [/url][/b][/color]

Las LAS She go do DNA test make everybody rest! win win.somebody volunteered to dash her extra 10million after DNA test

ALL YALL NOISEMAKERS SHOULD ALLOW THE POOR WOMAN FINISH MOURNING FIRST! BEFORE COMING FOR HER

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by MZEE01: 5:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Ok.

The onus is on the general public to now prove Aunty Kenny wrong of her findings, but not to prove the Girl right.

We wait

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.