Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. (19840 Views)

Gov Soludo Completes 16KM Ukpor - Umunuko - Nza - Ozubulu Road(photos) / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by callmevirus(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Gentlelox:
Useless governor that fought against his brother and tribe all for political favour.

I learnt one lesson in a hard way and i pray this governor do too. In this life, never you fight against your family in public. Never you take sides with an outsider against your family no matter the grievances you have with them.

Don't mind the foolish governor
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

As Lagos was washed away yesterday killing one motorcyclist. Tueh

I no wan laugh abbegg.

They even said that JOS from far north got washed too
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by EmekaA125(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Leave that one for the owners of Lagos but go and develop your land before your land is wiped off under your nose. Leave Lagos alone.
Who's holding Lagos??
I thought Tinupoo built Lagos??
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by duro4chang(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

Who's holding Lagos??
I thought Tinupoo built Lagos??
Just go and stop disturbing the peace of the land. Go and develop your land. We know how earger you people are to rush out of the gully ravaged land.
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by marticeus(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2023
It is really a time to put a stop to some of our altitude towards public and government properties. What stop the immediate community in Ozubulu from coming together and do a maintenance job on that road before it got worse.
It can be done with a low of budget of less than 10 million naira. A stich in saves nine, the Nnobi to Nkpor road problem is enough to teach a everybody a lesson. This is a town where one person can just wake up and ordered for 60 billion private jet while part of his immediate community are in ruins. There are other billionaires in the same town, I don't know what they are waiting for.
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by EmekaA125(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Just go and stop disturbing the peace of the land. Go and develop your land. We know how earger you people are to rush out of the gully ravaged land.
Rush out of gully ravaged land to flooded enclave grin grin
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by EmekaA125(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Lagos is flooded. Deal with it
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Chasito(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Land of billionaires grin grin
Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
how old are you?
You behave like a toddler.
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Originalsly: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2023
Hmmm ..... at this stage at any moment the road will split open and swallow whatever is at that point. It is then the Governor and other politicians will ehmmm .... swing into action and rush to the scene ... talk about the importance of the road and getting all hands on deck to ensure immediate repai. I just hope a politician or someone close be a victim.
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Bestmanfornow: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2023
macho44:
Why is Anambra state SYNONYMOUS with Gullies , Death Traps & Erosions?
While Lagos is sinking

1 Like

Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Bestmanfornow: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Land of billionaires grin grin
Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Watch the video of sinking Lagos in few years Lagos will go under the sea grin
https://fb.watch/n7NJuFY3kx/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Mccullum: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2023
grin
accordadoga29:
Hehehehehe

Billionaires wey suppose develop their land don run go Lagos finish and some dey Asian prisons.

As children of hate were mocking Lagos yesterday, you would think their own region is paradise on earth

Soludo should please do the needful. They can’t be battling with UGM at the same time with erosion - Igbos lives matter
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2023
Most parts of Anambra and Imo are sitting on an Erosion landmine...!

I don't think most of those places are meant for human habitation.

Same way most coastal areas of Lagos should be evacuated, cos in years to come, the ocean will claim them...

Just one Tsunami, and more than half of the Island areas is gone.
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by duro4chang(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

Lagos is flooded. Deal with it
Sure. The flood will be dealt with. I trust the governor. He doesn neglect his work. Lagos must not be like the east
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by duro4chang(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

Rush out of gully ravaged land to flooded enclave grin grin
Yes. It is on record how you people are migrating in your thousands to Lagos. You find it difficult to stay in your zone.
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by michlins(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Their son just ordered a N60b Gulfstream private jet. Not his first or second

Correction: the person I was referring to is from okija not ozubulu
he pays taxes to the government and runs his business while ensuring that investors funds are safe.

What is his business with doing the job of the government? If the government can not function, you should not blame the citizens
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by ibechris(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2023
IyaTola:
cheesy
FTC
There are many gully erosion in the south East, if care is not taken, most communities would be wiped out.

U should be more ashamed of yourself that easterners are calling out their governors...when was the last time a yoruba person here called out their governors for non performance.

Anambra has better tarred roads than Lagos,Ogun and others na story.

What u guys do is bow for every idiots and shout like it it is not his work as a governor.

When u call out your governors they tend to respond to work and that doesn't show that u hate them.
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2023
tega192:
Na transcript dey pain them , clowns

Youve started again.. the whole of last week lagos was covered with flood. You guys should stop this tribal wars it won't do you any good
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Gentlelox: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2023
Makunahatata:
so u expect everyone to turn zombie, I guess na by force in Igbo land to follow same believe or opinion?
I'm Urhobo from Delta State. Stop hating oboy
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Smooyis(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2023
Allow nature have its way
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Goodoldays(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehehe

Billionaires wey suppose develop their land don run go Lagos finish and some dey Asian prisons.

As children of hate were mocking Lagos yesterday, you would think their own region is paradise on earth

Soludo should please do the needful. They can’t be battling with UGM at the same time with erosion - Igbos lives matter

Shut up
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by soullove1881(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2023
Gentlelox:
Useless governor that fought against his brother and tribe all for political favour.

I learnt one lesson in a hard way and i pray this governor do too. In this life, never you fight against your family in public. Never you take sides with an outsider against your family no matter the grievances you have with them.

But I thought u said the last election is not about tribe? Besides, did Tinubu or Atiku win Anambra state?
Let's stop this abeg!
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by MacTayyy: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2023
May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

1 Share

Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by obontami: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Developers over to you. Do not develop only Lagos.
grin

Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Shimran(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2023
safetyInspector:
This one na small thing compared to what is happing in Federal Highway in Umuchima, Ideato South LGA of Imo State yet Hope Uzodimma is praising APC to high heavens. The road leads to the country home of Rochas Okorocha, the immediate past APC Governor and Senator. When we complain about these set of useless politicians some people will call us names because of Party affiliation.
Dude put graphic embarassed
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by adams123: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Gentlelox:

You are a bad person, where is justice in your life...no place for justice in the bible because I think you might b a church member. Stand with the truth always even if it's against yourself or your offspring progeneous
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by mariovito(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2023
Don't ever take sides with outsiders against the family.-Michael Corleone to Sonny.

Gentlelox:

Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Their son just ordered a N60b Gulfstream private jet. Not his first or second

Correction: the person I was referring to is from okija not ozubulu

Is that Arthur Eze ?
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by BossGerald: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2023
tega192:
Na transcript dey pain them , clowns

I no see you for osun and ogun erosion thread last week? Na here you dey
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by BossGerald: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2023
macho44:
Why is Anambra state SYNONYMOUS with Gullies , Death Traps & Erosions?

The gully sites in osun alone is bigger than Anambra state landmass

1 Like

Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by EmekaA125(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Sure. The flood will be dealt with. I trust the governor. He doesn neglect his work. Lagos must not be like the east
grin grin grin
Re: Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. by Zurich808: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2023
Gentlelox:

Take a deep breath bro and calm down
First he is not useless rather tried to play safe to secure the future of East from same mistakes we keep making
In life don't allow emotion to play any pact in your decision, do you think that you love Obi more than him? This is politics it's a game and in Nigeria you have to be up in your game to position your region or person in the corridor of power
In free and fair election yes Peter Obi will win but who is willing to give you free and fair election in Nigeria? Have we had free and fair election? If you can't beat them you join them and when you get into the system then you can change the system not from outside it's not going to be easy or even possible

Before the election most prominent people know that Obi is the people's choice but can't become the President due to Nigeria system
That is when the East supposed to play wise to secure their mandate in 2027 or 2031
Merge with Atiku (becaus Northern cabals still want to retain power the North) to become Vice president once his tenure is over he will given the mandate
When he enter he can change whatever he wants
Another politician that wanted to position the Easterners in the political made of the country was Rochas but our people are myopic
We have allow people to play with our emotion that is why someone will wake up tomorrow to shout Biafra and we shall begin to praise the person
Come next 15 years they will still be shouting Biafra and we shall continue to suffer from our myopic political game unless we wise up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Experiences Of Nigerians In Dubai / Reverend Father's Car Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu (Photos) / Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.