Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (170140 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=ifynwa002 post=63994346] contact me on this line 07088847619. then we can talk [/quot[color=][quote author=ifynwa002 post=63994346] contact me on this line 07088847619. then we can talk [/quot[/color][quote author=ifynwa002 post=63994346] contact me on this line 07088847619. then we can talk [/quote Dey say ur number is not available on the airtel network my sister
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
benobeno:
Looking for a hiv positive female who resides in abuja for marriage, contact me @withhivaids@gmail.com so we can set a convenient day and time to meet here in Abuja, pls note the woman must be a christian, God fearing and working. Must be on the following drug combinations..Zidovudine, lamivudine and nevirapin to avoid drug /drug resistance in marriage

follow this page on instagram: @hiv_positive_dating_nigeria. we at #hpdn understand that people living with HIV need love and affection, so we have created a safe place where HIV positive people can meet each other. privacy, discretion and satisfaction are very important to us. the first few clients will be registered free of charge. we will do our best to help you find that special someone. just follow on instagram and we will take it up for you. remember, instagram handle is: @hiv_positive_dating_nigeria.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
follow this page on instagram: @hiv_positive_dating_nigeria. we at #hpdn understand that people living with HIV need love and affection, so we have created a safe place where HIV positive people can meet each other. privacy, discretion and satisfaction are very important to us. the first few clients will be registered free of charge. we will do our best to help you find that special someone. just follow on instagram and we will take it up for you. remember, instagram handle is: @hiv_positive_dating_nigeria.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
mikeattoh:
Am an indigenous positive male from the town of illah.God help me as i will love to find any positive female like myself from the same town(illah) on this forum.You can send me an email mikeattoh@yahoo.com waiting anxiously and may Godbless you

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
panama2018:
Any good +single lady for marriage in or from asaba here? " panamannn@gmx.com " Thank you

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Muonyad:
Good evening all.... My name is Michael from benue state Idoma by tribe... I based in Abuja... I am looking for a + lady from 30years for 25 to serious relationship which can lead to marriage..
She be a working class lady.

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
yemmitte1789:
Hi everyone my name is adeola, am 29yrs old and a positive patient... Am looking for God fearing man for serious relationship.. Here is my contact 09070946221.serious minded only pls

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ofili001:
Hallo good morning all I m john by name am 25 positive and wants to get married.. I need a God fearing girl of my age younger or a little bit older... The earlier we start a family the better we get along and become stronger and free from whatsoever victimization and dangers of pre marital sex... Am good looking even though am positive M very lively... Still in search of a job though cos I just finished my youth service but I believe we can work out something if we love ourselves and if we are comoatible....inbox me via me gmail account and we ll take it from there johnmarvellous123@gmail.com. will do well to reply your messages asap

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
ifynwa002:
Hello everyone.... Happy New year!!! My name is Ifynwa and I've been on these forum for sometime now, i feel we haven't really been connecting well here and for some reason or the other we feel scared and alone. So am creating a whatsapp group where we can all feel free to communicate and advice each other. I also believe that with time we can make friends and mingle with each other. All this is because for the past nine years now that I've been living positively, God's mercy and friends is what kept me going. So no one should feel alone anymore, contact me on 07088847619 if you are positive minded. ( males and females )

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Gabyletter:
Am gabii... Add me up on WhatsApp so we could talk... I'm positive..... 07059624324..!.. serious minded guys...

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
dencydenky:
Hi everyone
Am Rosemary n today marks my 34th birthday. I'm from Abia state but lives n works in Portharcourt.I'm good looking and also a Christian. I need a very Godfearing, responsible, and hardworking young man from 35 to 39 years old to settle down with. Any interested person can call or whatsapp me on 07030222324

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
apenaola:

Hello, u can talk to me

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Shugaboy1:
Send me a private mail @flowflexy@gmail.com
Ladies below 30 only

( Modify ) ( Quote ) (
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by healed170517: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
( Modify ) ( Quote ) (

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Shugaboy1 post=64176972][/quote] then send me a text so I can call you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by crystalclear(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good afternoon house!
Am pleased to be here.
I want to share a good news to our fellow brothers and sisters infected or living with HIV/AIDS.
The doctors have tagged your ailment as incurable,but am telling you today that it has cure.
Keep your hopes alive again.
I recommend to you a professional dietician who cures HIV/AIDS with just diet therapy.
Her name is Samuel Blessing Enyo.
She's the C.E.O of Nichole Dietary Consultancy,you may follow her page on Facebook,or visit the website at www.nicholedietaryconsultancy.com,and you may also join her whatsapp/telegram group on +2348137739878.
This is not a scam or false news.GOD is my witness here.I have seen people being cured by her,my friend was no exception.
Please,I beg you all to try her diet therapy out,as the taste of the pudding is in the eating.We must exterminate this disease from our generation.
Share this piece of information and help save a soul.
I have done my own part,thank you.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by bibi94: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyone. Am Doo from Benue state base in Makurdi positive lady, 27yrs old. ( student in Bsu, still ur fashion designer) christian,still very single, pretty, dark in complexion, hard working and God fearing, I need a strong and healthy man of the same status between age 35-50 who is ready to settle down. Interested man should contact me on 08118442888 or bibinor94@Gmail.com Thank pls no room for player abeg.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by crystalclear(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
bibi94:
Hello everyone. Am Doo from Benue state base in Makurdi positive lady, 27yrs old. Christian,still very single, pretty, dark in complexion, hard working and God fearing, I need a strong and healthy man of the same status between age 35-50 who is ready to settle down. Interested man should contact me on 08118442888 or bibinor94@Gmail.com Thank pls no room for player abeg.
You can get cure of HIV and refer others after your cure.Just believe me.Check my post earlier
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 3Hopeblog(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2018
crystalclear:

You can get cure of HIV and refer others after your cure.Just believe me.Check my post earlier

Baba abeg calm down. HIV has no approved cure. Carry your hustle enter another lane.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by crystalclear(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2018
3Hopeblog:

Baba abeg calm down. HIV has no approved cure. Carry your hustle enter another lane.
Well,I won't blame you `cos you are ignorant.I pray you don't be a victim of one.
Doctors and scientists have made a lot of people drift from what GOD has created as natural foods,they made you believe their artifacts,hence they will never find a solution.I wonder why we blacks don't celebrate our own,but stoop so low to everything the white people say,by making ourselves inferior to them.Don't counter-argue what you don't know or haven't tested.I know what am saying here and I can defend it at any length;anywhere.
I don't have time for your cock and bull stories.
Am not here to deceive people or make money as you may think but to help save lives.I just need one HIV/AIDS victim here to be treated free and come back to share the testimony to the world,simple.
“Talking without thinking is like shooting without aiming.”
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 3Hopeblog(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
crystalclear:

Well,I won't blame you `cos you are ignorant.I pray you don't be a victim of one.
Doctors and scientists have made a lot of people drift from what GOD has created as natural foods,they made you believe their artifacts,hence they will never find a solution.I wonder why we blacks don't celebrate our own,but stoop so low to everything the white people say,by making ourselves inferior to them.Don't counter-argue what you don't know or haven't tested.I know what am saying here and I can defend it at any length;anywhere.
Am not here to deceive people or make money as you may think but to help save lives.I just need one HIV/AIDS victim here to be treated free and come back to share the testimony to the world,simple.

Please, people, no matter how desperate you are, don't fall a victim to this fellow. Stick to your anti-retroviral to avoid becoming drug-resistant.

Oga if your claim is true, you won't be looking for customers on NL. Good luck in your hustle.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
3Hopeblog:

Please, people, no matter how desperate you are, don't fall a victim to this fellow. Stick to your anti-retroviral to avoid becoming drug-resistant.

Oga if your claim is true, you won't be looking for customers on NL. Good luck in your hustle.

Nice one my brother they are deceitful, they will continue to make you pay and put your life at risk for nothing.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
How do I make post here I've been navigating for where it reads "new topic" but I can find one, when I press New it takes me far back. Just tried this reply button.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
I need a homely, caring hiv+ lady of 22 to 30 years of age to build a friendship and relationship on a true foundation. I am newly diagnosed looking to start a new chapter in life. You can e-mail me on chuckzyezendu@Yahoo mail.com I am ambitious, easy going and a graduate and from south eastern part of nigeria. Thanks

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibkabasa(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
bros clm down u just need one person to b treated free,to let u knw I add d number u gave we talk with n she also added me to her group.wen I ask how does it work.she said I need to pay 100k.naso I run remove myself from d group.so cari ur market go somewhere else.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ibkabasa:
bros clm down u just need one person to b treated free,to let u knw I add d number u gave we talk with n she also added me to her group.wen I ask how does it work.she said I need to pay 100k.naso I run remove myself from d group.so cari ur market go somewhere else.

They will make their victim's pay huge sums of money and put the persons life in danger by making the person to boycott aarcs.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
chuckzyeze4life:

Nice one my brother they are deceitful, they will continue to make you pay and put your life at risk for nothing.

I dey tell you bro. Many have lost their life because they abandoned their drugs. Leaving one's drug and following this type of hustlers and other religious leaders who claim to cure HIV is the quickest way to progress from HIV to full blow AIDS.

This guy only cares about making money. Going through his profile will confirm that.

From electronics seller to dieting drugs, now cure for HIV.

MY PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM HIM.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Luper123(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
crystalclear:

Have you yourself been cured?It will be better if you base your reason for recommending that cure on your personal experience,not that of others.An effective HIV cure will never need to be advertised.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ugjeks(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2018
He
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
chuckzyeze4life:

They will make their victim's pay huge sums of money and put the persons life in danger by making the person to boycott aarcs.

I personally lost a lady friend some few years back to all these scammers and fraudulent imposters... May God bless her soul, Christy was her name . i vividly remember her cos she was among the people that counselled me. But along the line she fell victim and stopped medications totally and the next thing was she been critically ill and lost her life. Pls you guys should be careful especially when it has to do with your life.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
crystalclear:

Mr crystalclear pls why dont you go and pump yourself full of HIV positive blood and then cure yourself instead of trying to advertise your stupid cure and naivety here
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
ifynwa002:

I personally lost a lady friend some few years back to all these scammers and fraudulent imposters... May God bless her soul, Christy was her name . i vividly remember her cos she was among the people that counselled me. But along the line she fell victim and stopped medications totally and the next thing was she been critically ill and lost her life. Pls you guys should be careful especially when it has to do with your life.

Nice one Ify

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67