Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (170321 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Karrma:

Sorry to bother you, do you stay around Lagos?

Nope Anambra. State.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Shugaboy1:

Nope Anambra. State.
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
kemefa4luv:
Am a Nigerian man in his early 40s living in the uk..I need a lady a poz lady in thier 20s or early 30s...message me on jeffbrown03@hotmail.co.uk

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
kemefa4luv:
There is a new HIV dating page on Instagram. Its growing very face.Follow us and meet good looking HIV positive people from Nigeria looking for love.Its called: nigerian.hiv.positive.dating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 9jahivsingles: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Hello, My name is Amina Abdulazeez and I am the founder of 9ja HIV Singles. A community created to link people living with HIV to love, companionship and opportunity.
We recently launched and application called "HADA" which simply means connect in Hausa.
Basically, what the app try to do is to provide a safe space for HIV positive people in order for them to interact, network and support one another in a non discriminatory environment.
The application also have a section where people can have their medical questions answered and when the case is serious, we link them up with nearest hospital or facility.

The application can be downloaded on playstore by following this link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amina_naija_hiv_singles.hada

Black002:
I am down to earth a Nigerian lady hiv positive and looking for man of the same status 35/45 get in touch with me on contonto@gmail.com

Looking for a friend to build a foundation, for a lastingfriendship filled with love, honesty, trust, respect and above all communication. I do not seek perfection. A friend I can day dream about and call or be called just because we want to hear each others voices during the day.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 9jahivsingles: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello, My name is Amina Abdulazeez, I am from Nigeria and I am the founder of 9ja HIV Singles. A community created to link people living with HIV to love, companionship and opportunity.
After managing the 9ja HIV Singles platform for some time and with the overwhelming request we are receiving from all over the world on a daily basis, we see the need for expansion as we could not do everything manually again. Hence, the launch of an application called "HADA" which simply means connect in Hausa.
Basically, what the app try to do is to provide a safe space for HIV positive people in order for them to interact, network and support one another in a non discriminatory, non judgemental environment.
The application also have a section where people can chat with Counselor and have their medical questions answered and when the case is serious, we link them up with nearest hospital or facility.

The application can be downloaded on playstore by following this link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amina_naija_hiv_singles.hada

Should in case you download the application and you experience any challenge or you have any suggestion for us on what service to add or how to improve on the services we are currently providing, please do not hesitate to reach me directly on +2348063074478 or email us at: talktousat9jahivsingles@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by horlamie90: 12:47pm On May 01, 2019
Please send a mail to possservice@yahoo.com if you are living with Hiv and you want a support group or seeking a life partner. It's totally free, nobody will ask for a dime,we will only screen you to confirm your status... We are looking to grow larger community of people living with Hiv so as to help ourselves in anyway we can.

We now have a WhatsApp group, we know this group will help us more in connecting people. 

MISSION 
*To create a platform where people can find their soul mate without stress and any need of financial commitment.

* Our mission is to encourage people of like status to push beyond limits to achieve happiness. 

* To simplify and unbundle HIV, perceived by many as most deadly situation.

* To give hope to most stigmatised people in the world. 

* To assist singles get bonded through periodic enlightenments. 

* To become that family you can be free with. 

VISION

We are here to build a large network of unique people, and we believe this can be achieved if we stay together, love and appreciate each other, learn together and rejoice together.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Mimiluv2016: 8:41pm On May 09, 2019
My name is maryam abdullahi,am 27
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibkabasa(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2019
Maryam can we get to talk this my number 07063730942 Ibrahim
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lovetruly: 10:11am On May 11, 2019
G
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by sallygal(f): 8:46pm On May 12, 2019
chukziee:

Hi Sally, are you up for fun or serious relationship?
hey chukzee am looking for serious relationships have a beautiful night rest.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chukziee(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2019
sallygal:

hey chukzee
am looking for serious relationships
have a beautiful night rest.

Where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibecool: 5:03pm On May 17, 2019
Ibecool , + looking for matured good looking Godly ibo lady, for marriage. Thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On May 19, 2019
Mimiluv2016:

Hello
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 10:59am On May 19, 2019
Ibecool:
Ibecool , + looking for matured good looking Godly ibo lady, for marriage. Thanks.

call or text me
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibecool: 9:45pm On May 19, 2019
Ibecool +, looking for matured good looking Godly ibo lady, for relationship/ marriage, you can contact me on ibenice12@gmail.com, +2349084684439, please only for reall, God bless you.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by berbs: 10:30am On May 21, 2019
soladnet14:

Alright lemme inject the positive blood in ur blood stream and see how hoax it is
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by horlamie90: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Dear PLWHIV, if you are searching for a partner or a support group kindly send a mail to possservice@yahoo.com. We will never ask you to pay a dime for any reason,we are not hustling with people's health. This is borne out of passion to bring fellow PLWHIV together so we can be as happy as we can. One thing I can guarantee is your privacy!!! So please reach out via this mail.

We now have a WhatsApp group, we know this group will help us more in connecting people. 

MISSION 
*To create a platform where people can find their soulmate of same statues without stress.

* Our mission is to encourage people of like status to push beyond limits to achieve happiness. 

* To simplify and unbundle HIV, perceived by many as most deadly situation.

* To give hope to most stigmatised people in the world. 

* To assist singles get bonded through periodic enlightenments. 

* To become that family you can be free with. 

VISION

We are here to build a large network of unique people, and we believe this can be achieved if we stay together, love and appreciate each other, learn together and rejoice together.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by horlamie90: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Hi
Jerryejiro:
It takes courage and strength is accept the inevitable and i must commend everyone of us including the Scammers claiming to have a cure to Poz.. Rather than play cheap, you should go global with your claims..

I will be called jerry in this forum. I'm 32 years of age, a struggling businessman at the moment who resides in Lagos. I will like to establish a sincere relationship with a beautiful and God fearing lady in her 20s. I am not tribalistic but will definitely want a home maker with superb characters. I believe your Attitude is your Everything. It tells alot about your disposition. I will be looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks.
Jerry. (jerryejiro062@gmail.com)

Send a mail to possservice@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ellaanny: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ellaanny: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nothing
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by shanaka4u(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mimiluv2016:
I think I have someone for you.if u can drop ur contact
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Mimiluv2016: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
shanaka4u:
I think I have someone for you.if u can drop ur contact
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Goodheart88: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello,
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Goodheart88: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
How are we?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by whytepawn1(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Louissss:
I'm 26 years old and I need a girl who would love me how I am. I live in Lagos but i school in Calabar. I dont know my status but for the past few years, I have been experiencing hiv symptoms.
Go and get tested bro... Don't just conclude. There are lots of ailments some terminal that could give you such symptoms...

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by uptimumdiony: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Am Mr C
HIV positive
36years
Genotype AA
Blood group O+
Reside in Lagos
From Enugu state
Business inclined
Want a serious an God fearing lady not above 33
She can contact me with number 09078661722
Thanks and God bless
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Goodheart88: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
It's well
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Justina35: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
My name is Kela I'm + and I'm 35years old a graduate in home science and management from Nasarawa state my genotype is AS, my blood group is B+ i need a good looking man working class or a business man my numbers are: 08025516467 or 07055885523.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ariyebaba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Justina35:
My name is Kela I'm + and I'm 35years old a graduate in home science and management from Nasarawa state my genotype is AS, my blood group is B+ i need a good looking man working class or a business man my numbers are: 08025516467 or 07055885523.

pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.