Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (170384 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ebony990(f): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Looking for God fearing, Harding and caring guy to start my journey with
Contact me on this line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by AngelicEyes: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by davidinchrist(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Hello Everyone
Not many will like this, but maybe few or a few would like to chew it over, and possibly take it completely.
Peace to you all. I'll encourage everyone, whether + or - reading this to take advantage of their situations by responding to God; to live in obedience and faith in Jesus; to Repent of Sins. I'm not + myself but I've had major battles in life of which being + might be considered much better. If you knew me some years back, you'll be wondering why I'm now the type talking about Jesus at this time. It's interesting to see people with courage and a zeal for life here, but please, our lives shouldn't just be about the good things of life alone, then only to look up one day and realize the painful reality of hell for all eternity. Not all these ( - )people around are as happy as they look. Many are a hundred times worse off. What actually matters now is that we are wise enough to allow God to humble us, and have a glorious life; the life of Christ. Let's be wise to have a change of mind, to get the approval of God and have eternal life. Let's always remember that time is running out for everyone in the world to repent.
Matthew 24:37-39 King James Version (KJV)

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I'm not a pastor or any such thing, but be free to contact me, should you like to. DON'T FORGET TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT, BY LETTING IT HUMBLE YOU, AND THEN DRAW YOU TO JESUS.
May Jesus Bless You.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Godson201333(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
princesshoney:
Now I know that been positive is indeed the end of the world.
I met a guy here; he contacted me, we met, we got married. But it did not stop him from flirting about.
As I am typing this, I am considering leaving the marriage.
I need happiness, love, peace of mind, a happy home, and above all a God fearing man. But all this is not what I am seeing in him.
I have a daughter now. But this man treats my daughter and I as trash all because he knew I have limitations (HIV) And he is the man who can get any lady at anytime.
I dont love easily, but when I do, I put my heart to it. I love him but he cant change his ways.
He always tell me that I should thank my stars that I saw a man who married me. And that if i leave him, i won't be able to remarry again because of my status.
I think I am open to a new relationship (marriage)
Plss dont misunderstand me, I am just fed up with life.
I dont know if suicide is the best option for me right now?
My eyes are soaked in tears as I type this.
Pls anyone is free to contact me.
Honeyprincess4lv@yahoo.com
Thanks

Hey dear Incase m you get to read this, take suicide out of your mind. Never think about taking your life and I pray you find true love .
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Rajah1984: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Segun single guy, 35yrs ,tall, AA,based in Kaduna state. Am a graduate and a working class. I would like to meet any healthy and good looking lady between 22-30yrs who is also An AA,a christian from Plateau or a Yoruba who is ready for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage in no distance time. You can reach me on +2348093130924.Thanks
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ebony990(f): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Happy New year to everyone here
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Maize01: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Hello I’m 27years male chocolate in completion a graduate of unilag good looking friendly and free minded..hiv negative ‘grateful to God’ I’m here seeking for a hiv positive lady willing to get married must be beautiful n learned most importantly wealthy please..u can mail chimezie.george@yahoo.com or Chimaize01@gmail.com ..thank you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
hi, I'm Emmanuel by name. I wish to be friends with anyone. I'm lonely. contact me on 09032332416

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by SeekerDaGreat: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2020
I'm a graduate of 28yrs & +ve, working class in Abuja. AA genotype, I really want to settle down this year. I need a positive lady, Abuja or its environs please.

I refuse to be broken down cause of my mistake, although I regret everyday. Last year by this I know nothing about sex but my foolish curiosity brought me here.

Reach out to me via seekerdagreat@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Jullystar81: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone my name is Julie. A radiant 40 year old single mother of a child. Am a business woman from the eastern part of the country but lives in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. I love God, I love transparency and am very fun to be with. Hmmm ... The strength of a woman is not in her physical energy but her ability to smile when faced with challenges and tell herself that she will overcome. It's about her ability to calmly look at her loved ones, people around her, people who are almost giving up in life and boldly tell them "be strong" even when she wets her own pillow with tear every night. A strong woman is not a pity seeker but an encourager, she carries herself with so much respect and dignity no matter what situation she finds herself in (She never gives up on her dreams), a strong woman is an African woman who would swallow her pride to openly declare herself available for marriage when it becomes the only option instead of naturally being found and proposed to as our traditions demands cos she will never allow an ill health (hiv) condition to rub her of her dreams of getting married to her dream man with which to build a happy home and raise godly children. Now a strong woman is a virtuous woman: she is intarprising, hardworking a goal getter, yet very humble and respectful. A strong woman is the woman writing this to you now�. I am seeking for a responsible, hardworking, lover of God and mature man of same hiv status who is interested in serious relationship and wants to settle down for marriage after a short courtship period to build an enviable home.
The Interested one should contact me on starjully@yahoo.com
Please if you are not real, I advice you stay away. only interested and serious ones are to contact me God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Aliman24: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
eros17:

hi
hmmm
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Positivelovelif: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Check out positivelovelife.com ... its educative, anonymous and cool

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by horlamie90: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Guys, we have recorded marriage over the the year...you will do well to send a mail to Possservice@yahoo.com.

We have enough men and ladies for hook up. We are doing this for free and we will never demand for money for any reason. This is just service to humanity. Thanks.

Note: it's for people living with Hiv alone.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by horlamie90: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rajah1984:
Segun single guy, 35yrs ,tall, AA,based in Kaduna state. Am a graduate and a working class. I would like to meet any healthy and good looking lady between 22-30yrs who is also An AA,a christian from Plateau or a Yoruba who is ready for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage in no distance time. You can reach me on +2348093130924.Thanks

Dear segun,

Kindly send a mail to Possservice@yahoo.com, state what you want and I'm sure you'll get what you want in no time. Cheers.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by horlamie90: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
hi, I'm Emmanuel by name. I wish to be friends with anyone. I'm lonely. contact me on 09032332416

Dear Emmanuel,

Kindly send a mail to Possservice@yahoo.com, we might be of help. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Chacha77: 9:47am On May 21, 2020
My name is chichi from IMO state OWERRI. Am new here. I need a very serious relationship that can lead to marriage, am 35. God fearing and hard working. I base in Lagos. I need a mature man at the rage of 40 and above and ready to be loyal as your wife. Thanks email me. Chichiofoegbu77@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Muslimah92(f): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Support Maestros is a watsapp based support group that focuses on supporting People living with HIV find psychological and mental health support, capacity building, career opportunities, medical support and linkages, and empowers people living with HIV to know their rights and seek redress when discriminated upon.

Here we look to empowering people living with HIV to overcome stigma and become active members of the society. We work with government agencies and NGOs to ensure your needs are met. Though this is not a specific dating group, member who find compatible partners within are free to mingle together and engage in positive relationships. However, we strictly have limitations and recommend that all members must familiarise with people in the group before making approaches as some members are married and alot are there just for the professional support we render to one another. Our members include key people with professional expertise such as psychological counselors, doctors, and other supportive personels. We are committed to positive living and dignity of People Living with HIV/AIDS.

Join us @ +2347084987491
This support group is open to all PLHIV.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Muslimah92(f): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Support Maestros is a watsapp based support group that focuses on supporting People living with HIV find psychological and mental health support, capacity building, career opportunities, medical support and linkages, and empowers people living with HIV to know their rights and seek redress when discriminated upon.

Here we look to empowering people living with HIV to overcome stigma and become active members of the society. We work with government agencies and NGOs to ensure your needs are met. Though this is not a specific dating group, member who find compatible partners within are free to mingle together and engage in positive relationships. However, we strictly have limitations and recommend that all members must familiarise with people in the group before making approaches as some members are married and alot are there just for the professional support we render to one another. Our members include key people with professional expertise such as psychological counselors, doctors, and other supportive personels. We are committed to positive living and dignity of People Living with HIV/AIDS.

Join us @ +2347084987491
This support group is open to all PLHIV.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Pearls20: 3:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello everyone
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Metz: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2020
Good day I'm 34 HIV + looking for a good lady for relationship that will lead to something serious I base in ibadan. 08095468783
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Lieutgood(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Be strong.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Tayo870: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Blessed day, I'm 34yrs HIV + based in ekiti looking for a mature lady for relationship that will lead to marriage...
A yourba educated lady based in ondo or ekiti state will be appreciated..
Pls drop a mail on......afolabitayo870@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by orexdozie: 12:49am On Aug 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by vero12345: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
HI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Chacha77: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Pls is their no man here, I mean a mature man, like 40 and above, pls I need to settled down, any interested one, ready for marriage, or settled down, pls am waiting. Am from IMO state OWERRI, base in Lagos, working. I am a loving and sweet girl, fun to be with. Contact me.08025814333,08061381562
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Thomossankara: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lovetruly: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
I
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ewenla123: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Am 35 years of age...+ve.....any lady above 30...should contact for strictly serious relationship...: 08029611122...
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by micky22: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Greetings dear gentle readers,
I stumbled into this group and have deemed it fit to share with you verified information about HIV.

Before l share with you some links, suffice me to brief you with the following information.

Do you know that the usual and regular narratives from the mainstream media (lies) about HIV/AIDS is different from what medical science is truly telling us? Facts emanating from prominent scientists.

Hey! Please don't judge me yet, I know a lot of nairalanders would attack me now with ignorant comments like ...in this 21st century is there somebody who doesn't believe that HIV exists?
It is very pathetic that this is how the white man has programmed our minds to think.
Thesame people who have stripped us of our true identity and fed us with lies we have been inheriting from our forefathers.
They use the media to push their lies to subjugate the entire planet into a perpetual delusion such that you keep on denying the work of a creator, just as they tell lies about history, science, government and their lies have brought forth diverse religions etc.

We can see in the scriptures in 2 thessalonians 2:11-13 that people of the world hate to hear the truth, and for this reason a great delusion would be sent upon them, which has of course been happening.
We have far too long allowed our minds to be messed with to accept all their lies as truths, making the real truths to become unbelievable!
If you can stop believing in the usual narratives from the media, you would be emancipated and free from ignorance. Go for facts, read medical journals, research for yourseld and get your facts right.
The world generally says through the media that HIV which was discovered in 1984 leads to AIDS and has no cure.
However, Dr Kary Mullis the nobel laureate who is the inventor of PCR test globally recognized and used worldwide for HIV testing as well as Corona Virus testing, tells us something different, and debunks what the media says.

The PCR invented by Dr Mullis, is meant to detect all kind of DNA strains in the human cells, and this has proven that there are numerous retroviruses in human blood, including HIV, many don't even have names, some doctors consider most of these so-called viruses as mere protein cells which are actually harmless to the body.

The PCR test is not meant to tell you that you are sick, rather it is to detect whatever is in your blood stream no matter how infinitesimal, and further more there has never been any scientific proof that HIV attacts CD4 cells. I dare you to do these findings for yourself.
HIV does not lead to AIDS.

If all these are actually true, then why do people say that HIV leads to AIDS?
The field of science for age-long was interloped by practitioners who want to take advantage of anything within their ambit to invent any lies just to secure their jobs and fulfill their dreams of acquiring multi-million dollar pharmaceutical establishments.

Dr Mullis met with several persons who claimed to know about HIV/AIDS, and asked them to show him any scientific reference which proves that HIV leads to AIDS, to his greatest surprise non of them could provide it, this is because they actually do not have any scientific evidence or record.

Coincidentally, HIV was discovered the very year PCR was invented by Mullis.
People who who had chronic conditions such as tuberculosis and the likes whom HIV was found in their cells were said to have died of AIDS.
They just combined all the deadly chronic disease together, and if HIV was found in individuals with such chronic conditions they termed it as AIDS.

AIDS is not a particular virus. It is a state in which a person's immune system is completely damaged or depleted beyond restoration.
Several chronic conditions or drug addiction could lead to AIDS-like conditions.

HIV on the other hand is believed to be endogenous by nature, following findings by the likes of Professor Deutschberg and Dr Kary which actually suggest that.

The white man tells you to protect yourself from HIV by using condoms, whereas in the western world, they are the ones who mostly practice unprotected sex.
Why don't they have large number of people dying of AIDS in their country? Why is it that statistics shows that the number of HIV is very low in those countries? Whereas they claim that HIV and poverty accounts for a large number of deaths in Africa. Why should Africa be different?

The reason why it is very low in those countries is because HIV is actually a rare virus and difficult to transmit from person to person.
The chance of it being transmitted through sex is very low, like 1 in 500 times, and if a HIV positive person viral load is less than 200 copies, the chance is absoluty zero, such a person cannot transmit it.
If HIV is actually as contagious as media paints it, as reckless as the this generation we live in, a large number of the people of the world would have been living with it.

In conclusion, this message is not intended to make you stop your anti-retroviral drugs. Please continue to take them. Once you start taking anti-retroviral drugs, it is never advisable to stop as the consequences have been proven, such as adverse reactions of some organs in your body, and some may develope hepatitis, according to medical findings.
Also remember that being a lifetime medication, it may have an adverse effect on your immune system over time as you age, therefore you are advised to always take immune boosters to boost your immune systems.
I hope someone has learnt from this message?
Below are the links
Please watch the video of Dr Kary Mullis view about HIV/AIDS, the inventor of the PCR test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8hIosYnkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_cMF_s-fzc

Also read the article on the look second links.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326578859_HIV-AIDS_is_not_a_Viral_Disease_It_is_a_Metabolic_Syndrome

https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/answers-bennett-hivaids-hypothesis-has-failed-all-its-predictions

Feel free to inbox me. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Ebony990 post=8516869

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.