Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie (50859 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by fxexperts: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wawelexy:

What do you mean used? Tell me one hit song she did for YBNL, being the only female in the record label, she even had an edge over other male artist cos there's no competition... Instead of her dishing out hits upon hits as she already had the platform that would help push it to the market, no, she dropped one and relaxed... Waiting for who to help her sing her songs... How can she go on a tour with less than 5 songs? Don't you know that's where the label sees their money? You don't want to bring to the table, yet you want to eat from same table... Didn't you see what Asake and fireboy are doing, or can't she learn from Tiwa's mavins days?

You better stop using emotions to address issues...
My broda you are wise. the issue with most Nigerians is that they are too emotional, they don't have sense, lots of them. they want these record label owners to run their business-like charity and they want to run their and their father's business profitably, this is the reason their dead country is where it is at the moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wawelexy:

What do you mean used? Tell me one hit song she did for YBNL, being the only female in the record label, she even had an edge over other male artist cos there's no competition... Instead of her dishing out hits upon hits as she already had the platform that would help push it to the market, no, she dropped one and relaxed... Waiting for who to help her sing her songs... How can she go on a tour with less than 5 songs? Don't you know that's where the label sees their money? You don't want to bring to the table, yet you want to eat from same table... Didn't you see what Asake and fireboy are doing, or can't she learn from Tiwa's mavins days?

You better stop using emotions to address issues...

Why is it so expensive to have a song produced ,released and promoted?
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Wawelexy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Why is it so expensive to have a song produced ,released and promoted?

From recordings, to shooting of videos (location, logistics, makeup artist, vixens and others), to paying radio station to be on the charts, to getting the right PR, to uploading it on the streaming apps and etc ...

Now, do the maths bro
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by paskal16: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Just curious on why she still bears the name ybnl princess
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by HRMK: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS ANYWAY!DONT YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO?THIS IS SHAMEFUL!
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wawelexy:

From recordings, to shooting of videos (location, logistics, makeup artist, vixens and others), to paying radio station to be on the charts, to getting the right PR, to uploading it on the streaming apps and etc ...

Now, do the maths bro

4get videos, radio, charts, etc

I just wanna record one problem titled rugged life , have it uploaded on just one app , on a beat of my choice and damn the rest.

I expect no fan but myself and am getting sick of talking already.

4get promoters

Am gonna pay sumone 1k to download it and fix into a memory card of 2gig 4 me.
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Wawelexy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

4get videos, radio, charts, etc

I just wanna record one problem titled rugged life , have it uploaded on just one app , on a beat of my choice and damn the rest.

I expect no fan but myself and am getting sick of talking already.

4get promoters

Am gonna pay sumone 1k to download it and fix into a memory card of 2gig 4 me.

Then just enter any music studio close to you, tell them you want to do recordings and that's all...

Per session here in my are is 15-20k depending on the standards of the studio... But for sure, it shouldn't be more than 20k cos 15k is actually the normal price... Good luck
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by eyinjuege: 4:21am On Sep 19, 2023
We already know
And it's not your place to call him out.
No be your husband
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by eyinjuege: 4:37am On Sep 19, 2023
Badonasty:
Lol…na so mohbad dey shout that time wey una ni listen…if anything do this one now…na una go first dey shout justice upandan

Mohbad was being harassed daily.
Nobody is doing anything to this girl.
She left the label since and is independent now. And nobody from the label has said anything about her or tried to blackmail or bully her.
They are very different cases
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2023
Wawelexy:

Then just enter any music studio close to you, tell them you want to do recordings and that's all...

Per session here in my are is 15-20k depending on the standards of the studio... But for sure, it shouldn't be more than 20k cos 15k is actually the normal price... Good luck

Can u help me with any money 2wards that?
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Wawelexy(m): 5:00am On Sep 19, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Can u help me with any money 2wards that?

Sorry I can't
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Hjamiyu: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Olamide is yet to marry so cheating is wrong word
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Wawelexy:

Sorry I can't

Exactly
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Hjamiyu:

Guy
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Wawelexy(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Exactly

Yes, because I owe you nothing....
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Wawelexy:

Yes, because I owe you nothing....

u dont give bcuz u owe
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Wawelexy(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

u dont give bcuz u owe

Owe who? Well yes, I'm owing my loved ones alot
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wawelexy:

Owe who? Well yes, I'm owing my loved ones alot

No

I mean u dont have to owe b4 u give
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Johnvincent: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Happening Right Now In Nigeria Cus Of Mohbad De@th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeRr2A97QL4
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Truthshotcrazy: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hjamiyu:
Olamide is engaged to be married to Aisha Suleiman.. He officially popped the question and engaged her. So far as the engagement has not been officially called off, cheating is not a wrong word. The engagement has not been called off just unlike Alex Ekubo and fancy Acholonu who got officially got engaged to be married and later called it off, notifying the general public to that effect.. Olamides engagement has not been officially called off . They live together and she is the mom of his two boys. She is the only woman Olamide aknowledges on his social media and posts when referring to my woman, wifey,etc. The woman herself is not that active on social media. Words on the street, is even that they may be privately married already. Like when Davido privately married Chioma,december last year//concluded early january-february this year, it was even on gistlover l saw it

Marian in her interview stated she had entered into a romantic relationship with Olamide, thinking the ace musician was single and separated from Aisha but later realised that wasn’t the case.

A source revealed back in 2019, “Olamide told her he was single that’s why she began a relationship.

After her discovery, the romantic affair became sour but she refused abortion even though Olamide made it clear she was not interested in having baby with her and she would be mommy and daddy alone, and was not going to leave Aisha for her either.
https://www.thenicheng.com/olamides-baby-mama-maria-okan-recounts-pregnancy-experience/

Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by yeyebrity: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
bestman09:
Jealous people everywhere.
The young man is handsome, loaded, and popular. Do you know what he will be facing in the hands of the female gender? He hasn't even impregnated anyone o!

Thank God it is just 2 people.

At the bolded. Handsome must have a different meaning.
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Obakoolex:
The only time we hear about this girl is when she wail about olamide without pointing out exactly what her wailing is about grin

No premature hit single, no nothing....I pray depression doesn't make her do something crazy one-day.

People close to her needs to help her, she definitely needs HELP!

But she is bigger than Olamide on the world music stage
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Obakoolex(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

But she is bigger than Olamide on the world music stage
grin you're joking right
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Obakoolex:

grin you're joking right

How? That lady is a grammy recognised artist while olamide is just a local leader
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Obakoolex:

grin you're joking right

How? That lady is a grammy recognised artist while olamide is just a local leader

She is got a feature with Drake
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Obakoolex(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

She is got a feature with Drake
You got it wrong....not this gal

You're talking about the one with Wizkid...tems
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Obakoolex:

You got it wrong....not this gal

You're talking about the one with Wizkid...tems

That is the same girl here.. Temmie Ovwasa know as Tems

She was first Signed to Olamide label then broke off with him. She wasn't Signed to Wizkid.. Only had a feature that helped Wizkid gain traction
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Obakoolex(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

That is the same girl here.. Temmie Ovwasa know as Tems

She was first Signed to Olamide label then broke off with him. She wasn't Signed to Wizkid.. Only had a feature that helped Wizkid gain traction

Are you on cheap drugs or something
Kindly Google the bolded
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Obakoolex:

Are you on cheap drugs or something
Kindly Google the bolded

Sorry, it means I have been confusing the Known Tem with this one
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by Obakoolex(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

Sorry, it means I have been confusing the Known Tem with this one

Okay o grin
Re: Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie by jessicamakeover(f): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
The Thriving Journey of a Makeup Artist: Agra's Best Makeup Artist in the Spotlight

In recent years, the career of a makeup artist has experienced remarkable growth, and nowhere is this more evident than in the vibrant city of Agra. As the demand for professional makeup services continues to surge, makeup artists like Jessica, renowned as the <a href="https://jessicamakeovers.com/" title="Best Makeup Artist in Agra">best makeup artist in agra</a>, have found themselves at the forefront of this flourishing industry.

The Artistic Evolution

Makeup artistry has evolved from a modest profession to a thriving art form, and Agra's best makeup artist, Jessica, exemplifies this transformation. With her exceptional talent and a keen eye for beauty, she has contributed significantly to the makeup industry's growth in Agra. Her dedication to perfecting her craft has set a high standard for aspiring makeup artists in the region.

Social Media's Influence

One of the driving forces behind the growth of the makeup artist career is the influence of social media. Platforms like Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok have provided makeup artists with a global stage to showcase their skills. Agra's best makeup artist, Jessica, has harnessed the power of social media to reach a wider audience, garnering a loyal following of makeup enthusiasts both locally and internationally.

Wedding Boom and Special Events

Agra, a city known for its rich cultural heritage and breathtaking monuments, has also witnessed a surge in weddings and special events. With destination weddings becoming increasingly popular, the demand for professional makeup artists has skyrocketed. Jessica, the best makeup artist in Agra, has become the go-to choice for brides and grooms seeking to look their best on their special day, further propelling her career.

Education and Training

To keep up with the evolving makeup trends and techniques, aspiring makeup artists are enrolling in makeup academies and seeking mentorship from industry veterans like Jessica. She has not only honed her skills through extensive training but also actively mentors and empowers the next generation of makeup artists in Agra, contributing to the industry's growth by nurturing fresh talent.

Agra's Best Makeup Artist: A Beacon of Excellence

As the makeup artist career continues to flourish, Agra's best makeup artist, Jessica, remains an inspiration for makeup enthusiasts and professionals alike. Her journey from a passionate makeup artist to an influential figure in the industry exemplifies the remarkable growth this field has experienced. In Agra, where beauty and culture converge, Jessica's artistry has found its perfect canvas, adding to the city's charm and glamour.

In conclusion, the makeup artist career has experienced exponential growth in Agra, and the city's best makeup artist, Jessica, stands as a shining example of this evolution. With the ever-increasing demand for makeup services, social media's reach, and a commitment to excellence, makeup artists in Agra are thriving and leaving a lasting impact on the world of beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent / Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) / Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.