Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie (1370 Views)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by DyshApp: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has commented that he experiences the same level of bullying from industry peers and online Nigerians as the late singer Mohbad did before his passing.
The thespian stated this on his Instagram page on Sunday.

The actor stressed that the people now demanding justice for Mohbad were the same people who had harassed him for over a year because of his decision to marry another woman.

Yul called out his colleagues, saying none of them had stood up to defend him in the face of continuous bullying and insults that he endured for over a year.

He wrote, “All of una wey dey posy justice for Mohbad, plus the Nollywood people wey join dey shout am, you’re not different from the people that were maltreating Mohbad. You’re all demons and wicked people, simply chasing clout. You’re all the same people who have been insulting me for over one year, bullying me on the internet, trying so hard to kill me for matter wey no concern una.

“Simply because I took a personal decision for my life that is not your business.

“How many of you fought for Mohbad when he was alive? Now that he’s dead, you are using him to draw traffic to your page. Useless people. For over one year bloggers have been telling all sorts of lies against me. Everybody turn to blogger for my case. Spreading fake stories about me on Facebook just to make money. Telling lies just to destroy my name. On top matter wey una know nothing about. Just because men don’t talk. None of you knows what I see in my home, that inspired my decision. Idiots.

“What they did to Mohbad is what they have been doing to me on the internet for over one year. How many Nollywood people have come out to say enough? You’re all waiting for me to die so you can post my picture and write your nonsense, ‘justice for …” Na thunder go fire una. I lost my son. In the, midst of the unbearable pain, demands say na me kill my son. How many of una come out to fight for justice, Even my own Aunty has not called me on the phone for one day to ask me what happpened, instead she day use me day draw traffic for her page.

“On top matter wey no concern uno. On top of matter why uno no know as e take start or wetin dey happen inside house. Becos a man would rather keep quiet and protest the image of his wife that spill unnecessary information. The bulling, insults, curses etc I have received on the internet for over one year is enough to kill or drive to depression. But una no fit kill me. God made my head strong. 100 million of your demons no reach me. Whatever evil you wis me will follow you a thousand times. Witches and wizards.”

Get all the latest Celebrity gist on Dyshus webpage

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Gushh this Alatenuje alakori who chased clout with his son's death is here again

He thinks Nigerians are stupid and can play on our intelligence as the narcissistic man that he is. Same woman you told us not long ago that she has never for once given you problems in your marriage smh. You cheated with the wrong person and it hooked your throat and you thought you could cajole your easy going wife into accepting it but she decided to walk away and you became a beast, that's just the bitter truth. I hate narcissistic and manipulative people gushhh

Like Mohbad's father like Yul

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
The two faced clown

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by darocha1: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
This man is going through a whole lot.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
darocha1:
This man is going through a whole lot.
He's not going through anything

He's a renowned narcissist

It was the ex wife who actually went through a lot

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
truly a lion can give birth to a goat. mumu yul should go and sit down nobody has your time.

15 years old boy upstairs with manly voice and stature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Caaz: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hey give the man a breather,you don't live with them at home it's not fair.this man has really endured alot,most women are going thru same thing in their homes.pls let's not push him into depression.hes human and has his faults,but he has bn consistently enduring the bullying for months now
IconicR:
He's not going through anything

He's a renowned narcissist

It was the ex wife who actually went through a lot

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Caaz:
Hey give the man a breather,you don't live with them at home it's not fair.this man has really endured alot,most women are going thru same thing in their homes.pls let's not push him into depression.hes human and has his faults,but he has bn consistently enduring the bullying for months now
In his case, it was actually the wife that went through a lot
He's just trying to be manipulative as the narcissist that he truly is
He brought himself to social media and till today his wife has not said a single thing about him

Those of us that followed the story saw through him

Everyone in the Edochie family is supporting his ex-wife down to his own father and you still think he went through anything? Smh

The truth is Yul cheated on his wife with the wrong woman who wanted more than just being a sidechick to him

Go and read his public apology to his ex wife and go through the image below posted by Yul few times back and you'll understand better the narcissistic and manipulative game he's trying to play.

How he became the victim all of a sudden is still a mystery to me

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by DyshApp: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
he turned Mohbad's tribute into his own sob story

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Caaz: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
No one is above mistake,pls give him a breather.thats all m asking from you.
IconicR:
In his case, it was actually the wife that went through a lot
He's just trying to be manipulative as the narcissist that he truly is
He brought himself to social media and till today his wife has not said a single thing about him

Those of us that followed the story saw through him

Everyone in the Edochie family is supporting his ex-wife down to his own father and you still think he went through anything? Smh

The truth is Yul cheated on his wife with the wrong woman who wanted more than just being a sidechick to him

Go and read his public apology to his ex wife and go through the image below posted by Yul few times back and you'll understand better the narcissistic and manipulative game he's trying to play.

How he became the victim all of a sudden is still a mystery to me
Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by thrillionaire(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Yeah, Yul is right. I'm indifferent to what he did because everyone is entitled to his or her own choice in life. Live and let live is the watch word. The inability to live by this mantra is why we have the evils of religious killings from the north especially.

Leave people alone and learn to mind your own business.

Wicked hypocritical witches and wizards masquerading as fans of what not, leave Yul alone and mind your freaking business!
Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by b3llo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Only if you kept your shololo inside your shokoto nobody will be judging you.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Achor1111(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
This man!
Zukwanike.
Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Harmony92(f): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
This Yul must be very self centered angry must everything be about you? Just imagine how he is stylishly begging for attention with Mohbad's death.

You claimed your ex wife was giving you wahala and yet all your family members are supporting your ex wife. You dey find sympathy online when your own family no dey even reason you offline undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by thesicilian: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Harmony92:
This Yul must be very self centered angry must everything be about you? Just imagine how he is stylishly begging for attention with Mohbad's death.

You claimed your ex wife was giving you wahala and yet all your family members are supporting your ex wife. You dey find sympathy online when your own family no dey even reason you offline undecided
He's saying the truth. Everyone should be able to make personal decisions without global condemnation, especially when they have committed no crime. And how many people cared about Mohbad before his death? Now they're all singing his praises. Meanwhile still if his family needs help tomorrow all these praise singers will be nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by crossfm: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Hehehe.

Werey da disguise.

A very senseless opinion.

Everything is about you oga.

A man who is suppose to be a role model to youths,is the one glorifying infedelity.

No one is against him for taking another wife,but how he went about the whole brouhaha.

Oga take responsibility for your actions and stop playing the victim card.

If the tables were turned,I know the wife will receive more bashing than he is receiving now.
Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by Auraking: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2023
Get cheap Data on my signature
Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by dododawa1: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na OBIDENTs people dey insult you.
Yul edochie
Re: What Have You Done To Mohbad That You Have Not Done To Me — Yul Edochie by tonididdy(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Typical Igbo man go one cash@ from latest trend.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Tuface Battles For Life / Pray For Queen Ure / O M G! Can't Believe Kaffy Is Already 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.