Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Where Are The Marlians? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Marlians? (929 Views)

Lady Marlians Celebrates Her Birthday With Bathroom Masturbation Video, See Reac / Please, Who Are The Marlians / Female Marlians Go Bral*ss And Pantl*ss To Naira Marley Concert Yesterday. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Marlians? by KiNg0G: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
In this life I just realised you are on your own when it cast.
Do good and live right.
You may think you have support and good fan base system but when you find yourself in a difficult situation you will realize you are on your own.

I was hoping to see a great support from marlians nation worldwide but I was wrong

Nlfpmod
Re: Where Are The Marlians? by youngest85(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
What is your own your own?
Re: Where Are The Marlians? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Who in his right senses will support Naira Marley all in the name of Marlians

Now I know why your parents don't regard you even if you are giving them millions

Try and be responsible, you are not a kid

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Marlians? by izonborn098(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
youngest85:
What is your own your own?
did u read this out..
Re: Where Are The Marlians? by YouandiAllofus: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Guess they've hibernated and gone on self mandated exile in Mali undecided
Justice for moh
Re: Where Are The Marlians? by Samsunny99: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
OP try get sense
Naira marley have been indicted and you want people to stand for him in the name of FANS
Habba you fit start from your own end there dey show am love as you no know say the guy Donn commit and him go collect wotowoto
Re: Where Are The Marlians? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
If not that this country is stupid, imagine that ugly disgusting thing too is having fans? Rubbish. Imagine this is America, will anybody listen to those rubbish he calls song? Let no body quote me or ask me rubbish or say he is richer than me. He is also richer than u but is a nuisance. You attack me, thunder fire your generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Marlians? by Rucheen(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Marlians mostly nonentities
Re: Where Are The Marlians? by izonborn098(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Rucheen:
Marlians mostly nonentities
and kids
Re: Where Are The Marlians? by creativehubb: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
People that call themselves marlians, are lazy mentally, just emotional and weak minded bunch...those are the type of people that jump on bandwagon ignorantly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Cheating On Her Bf Before? / Contact Me For Your Medical Fitness And General Editing / Should I Quit My Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.