Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Do Nigerians Travel To Lebanon? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Nigerians Travel To Lebanon? (462 Views)

Please Nigerians Travel Out If You Have The Opportunity / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / How Smartphones Have Disrupted The Way Nigerians Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Travel To Lebanon? by Bloomsbury(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
I will like to go for a short study course in Lebanon as a Tourist.

Do Nigerians travel to Lebanon at all?🤔
Haven't heard of any Lebanon thread on Nairaland

I also read Lebanon is Visa on arrival for Nigerians. How true is that?

Please those who have been to that country, can you share your experience.

How's the country like.
Is it age to travel?

For a 30 days stay, like how much should one budget?

Any tips and suggestions would be appreciated
Re: Do Nigerians Travel To Lebanon? by AllKnowing: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
There’s a reason for the steady influx of Lebanese to Abuja, Lagos, and Kano.

Go to Wuse 2, visit supermarkets along Aminu Kano Crescent. You’ll make up your mind a lot faster that way.
Re: Do Nigerians Travel To Lebanon? by Blamelesscompas(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Travel tour companies in Abeokuta offer Lebanon tour packages for 2m or less for tour group
Great destination point for first time travelers

But for japa motive I don’t think Lebanon is a place to venture to
Re: Do Nigerians Travel To Lebanon? by cyberkitty: 2:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Thank you all for your tips and suggestions.
Really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Is St Kitts And Nevis A Free Visa Destination For Nigerians / Migrants Begging To Come Home Met Migrants Going Out At Agadez / Urgent Reply Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.