Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

One Word On Lagos Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Word On Lagos Roads (1349 Views)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads / Fashola And Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word On Lagos Roads by Omooba77: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
What do you say to all our bad roads in Lagos now. If PDP has been in control,will they not loose the LGA election in Lagos. Yet they went campaigning,feeding us with lies again.
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by PointB: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
The Tinubu company Lekki Concessionary Company (LCC) is doing a 'marvelous' job. All the roads are paved with gold in Lagos. Street lights and traffic light everywhere. Not a single pothole in any vicinity. Wonderful!

Tinubu Fashola is too much:

Check out:

Lagos Island

Ogba

Island Bridge Clusters
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by Kx: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Is this the pix of Lagos in year 2100?
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by paniki(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
Very nice. That's how it all starts, a little bit of imagination.
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by PointB: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
paniki:

Very nice. That's how it all starts, a little bit of imagination.

Na that is what is on ground now. Lagos is london, tyoko, new york. Tinubu made it so. grin grin grin grin
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by Omooba77: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
We have not learnt our mistakes. People will be deceiving us building hotels and properties all over the place. Come and see hold ups because of bad roads everywhere. And Lagos no go spoil.
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by Depilot(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Please, give me a break. Roads to Tinubu's house and hotels already look like this.
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by Depilot(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
Great Development starts from jobs/food for the citizens, to good education for the citizens, to good medical system for the citizens, to reliable security for the citizens; and then the roads and other great things fall in place.
Priority! Priority!
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by Samxiulee: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
Priority?govt dnt create jobs it only create enabling environment for business to thrive and create jobs,if we all cant be servant,military,politicians. And for the roads? Its federal,and local government roads,those 1s has just 1 name pot/drum hole road, as for pdp in lagos lgkm(laff go kill me) dat will never happen,benin ore road,lagos ibadan,apapa oshodi,currently the federal govt is not doing any road construction any where in the south west and south east @ least fashola is still doing badagry(a fed road) adelabu,bode thomas,new falomo brigde,ikoyi lekki Bridge,ACN is far better than PDP but ACN has to do more that we can agree on
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
I find it curious that whenever Lagos is mentioned, we only get pictures of the island areas, and other areas inhabited by the rich, which remains a significantly low percentage of the whole state of Lagos. Where are roads that measure to those in the picture in places like Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe, etc. That is what we want to see pictures of. I mean it has been 5 years already. Surely the development much have moved to the main-mainland and surroundings.
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by Omooba77: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2011
People should be wise and shine their eyes. LUTH road rehabilitation has been on for months now and still on going. If care is not taking Badagry road may not be concluded in this dispensation. Yet our taxes are used.
Re: One Word On Lagos Roads by feelamong(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2011
Instead of complaining abt Lagos roads, lets start a thread of the very terrible roads in Lagos with photos to substantiate our grievances. Has any one recently gone to Okota Road or Ikotun Infact my street at Agbonyin in Aguda is now a river/ pond for fishing……As an entrepreneur I have already asked my Chinese friends to bring in their canoes fast…there is a lot of bucks to be made there!!!

But please lets leave out the federal roads o!!! dat one na PDP and GEJ plus maybe Beaf that we would complain to! grin

(1) (Reply)

107,000 Ghost Police Officers More Police Cashiers To Be Arraigned For Fraud / Forbes 40 Most Powerful African Celebrities / Ex-minister Arrests Housegirl For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.