Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley (36344 Views)

Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO / Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley / No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by Maliqcious: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2023
ruggedboych:
I am suspecting one of the mod is related to this guy, people die everyday either by bullies or accidentally but nairaland no de carry the news for head, now an unknown artist come die we no de rest again for here, that mod pushing this to front page, thunder fire 🔥 you

Rip young man
why you no dey post the people Abeg getat
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by kingthreat(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2023
When this topic came on Nairaland, more than half of Nairalanders supported Naira Marley against the policewoman. If not for Mohbad's death, they will still have done same.
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by Thomasankara(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2023
[/color]see the damage marlians have done to Nigerian ladies that many of them now go for BBL and propagate the mantra of "I cannot date or marry a man that cannot take care of me" as if they are puppy or retarded lots that need to be taken care of in a psychiatric home. This guy came with the idea of objectifying women and it was fully embraced[color=#770077]
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/mohbad-ex-lagos-ppro-recounts-encounter-with-naira-marley/
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by Badadvisor: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Satazaa:
wait a minute bro, are you sure about him being arrested up to 120 times? Please can anyone help confirm this please, because if that's true then we not only have a extremely dangerous criminal in our midsts but a potential serial killer, and if not quickly put on a prison leash he will still kills more people
Pure 🧢
Absolutely false not even up to 10 times.
Naira is a wasteman (right from his east London days) claiming to be an OG.
He's just a front man for the evil men behind the scenes

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by Badadvisor: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
If Wizkid was signed by one of these Agberos, he would’ve been late by now.

Record execs hardly let their artistes ‘walk away’, they will try as hard as they can to frustrate you.

It’s easier over here in Nigeria where they try to send their goons after you but in the US, you may not be able to release a single song ever again.

I hope Olamide’s artistes are getting a good deal because he looks like ‘them’.

N/B: These are just conjectures and shouldn’t be taken for truths or facts
No Bro Olamide is a good guy.
They are still good gangsters out there, they only tend to react and get violent when you try to play them.
He may be a bad guy street wise and maybe a bad influence to the youths but he's a very good dude same can't be said about Naira Marley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by Kizzygentle: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2023
inoki247:

Lol buh his free in UK or is UK not a sane society,...

Imagine someone that av been arrested for like 120 times and still going scot free..,

What I know's even in the sane clime dere are dangerous people that's getting away na the one we see for news....

It was after this incident everybody starts checking the guy background.....

If you've issue with cultist nd gang in Nigeria and you run to UK and some European country dere men will find u oh forget all this sane Clime yarn....

Go see how they deal with Ruggedman in UK and till today the Police in that country haven't say anything....

If u get issue in Nigeria nd you run to doz place you're still not safe....

And they also make such people ambassadors to anti drug agency.. Bro this country is worst. They may not really involve themselves into such activities in UK but will never associate themselves with such thuggeries or support illegality like your so called Nija..
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by millstone(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2023
When Naira Marley burst out in 2019 I remember having a special disgust for people who liked the guy. Up till date I still can't remember the tittle of one of his songs. Does it surprise me what he has done to Mohbad? No. However the same people throwing stones now at him will also create another or a worse version of Naira Marley in a few years time

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by Careente7(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
They should keep investigating. This is Nigeria trust me. He already lost 2m followers on IG.
200k you mean?
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by BreconHills(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2023
flexyrule:
Nigerians and hypocrisy...

Nigerians that turned Naira Marley to a demi-god...

As much as I don't want to underestimate his talent, but left to me, naira Marley won't sell a single tape.

Like, what the heck does he even sing?

But surprisingly, Nigerians (especially these gen Z's) kept promoting his songs and bad lifestyle.

They would brazingling flaunt their joints in public with their trousers dragged to their thighs and be calling themselves Marlians.

Now that the cock has come home to roost, everyone is acting like they weren't part of the problem.

I still remember this woman's ordeal with Naira Marley, majority of youths were in naira marley's support. Thank God the internet don't lie. Their comments are still there!

Thank you. As you pointed out thr rats are leaving the sinking ship. The same Gen Z that made him an icon have now become human right advocates. Chameleons without principles blowing in every direction as the social media breeze blows.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by inoki247: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Kizzygentle:

And they also make such people ambassadors to anti drug agency.. Bro this country is worst. They may not really involve themselves into such activities in UK but will never associate themselves with such thuggeries or support illegality like your so called Nija..

Wether ambassador oh no ambassador oh stop looking for excuse like the sane society is so perfect....

Go peckham for UK for night if u come bak home complete....

When you arrest someone for like 120+ time u no suppose jus lock him up nd know this guy is not meant to be released among the sane....

They will deny someone with a genuine reason Citizenship, Visa or deport people anyhow....

Now locking up someone who's constituting nuisancee hard dem.....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by Shyboyk(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/mohbad-ex-lagos-ppro-recounts-encounter-with-naira-marley/

Is it not Nigeria again …we are always promoting senseless and insensitive things online
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by sweetgala(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2023
mejetov422:
Let's see how this story end.

A son of nobody been killed by a son of somebody, and you expect Justice to prevail. Let's just wait and see

Naira Marley is a son of a nobody too. Nobody send him papa, his career is finished, that record label is done.

They'll not be able to sign any artists even if he escapes jail, he also still has a pending case with EFCC, and he has many influential people he's robbed the wrong way in the past who choose to ignore him but now they'll throw the whole book at him.

If Zino like himself make him just jejeli move away from that record label to secure his career

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2023
Una never want deal with this naira or whatever...
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by phemmyfour: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
They should keep investigating. This is Nigeria trust me. He already lost 2m followers on IG.
That guy was a crook in the Uk before relocating to Nigeria. He's a serious pandemic
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by macof(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2023
sacajawea:

Why? What did you do to him or what happened??
That it got so bad...
he is sick
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by LINSAR: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Haba hanty.

His followers only dropped from 7.5m to 7m.
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by fxexperts: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2023
shiki:
Let's see if the government will protect this dirty guy
All of una nor just get sense for this una country. So if he is found not guilty of the murder they should still jail or kill him abi. because you are emotionally damaged doesn't mean the authorities will dance to your tune.
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by fxexperts: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
AllBlack:
"Zero belts, a thousand trousers" Naira Marley will definitely walk in and answer questions and he will not be nailed for this guy's death. He might get nailed for extortion and violence IF it can be proven. This case has so many open ends and All this social media trials can't help.

There are many possibilities as to how Mohbad died.
-drug overdose
-wrong medication from nurse
-Drug law enforcement poisoned him
-friends paid to kill him
-wife poisoned him

Finally, life goes on and Mohbad wife go don dey smash another preek before New Year.
baba Aje. you are only one of the few wise people left in this insane country. All the evidence they have been flying around none has proved naira actually killed this guy. reason why i hate jungle justice because majority of the time jungle justice has been carried out by emotionally wrecked individuals like the lots, we have here on Nairaland and some people spread lies on issues like that because of the hate they have for a person, they will add Maggi soup pepper and all the orisisi into the cause just to destroy someone they have a grudge against. The only things i can say he is guilty of is bulling period. no evidence he killed that guy and some emotional wrecks do not want to know. they turn a blind eye to the other allegation you posted there because they have a one-sided brain and can only think one thing.
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by absoluteSuccess: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
macof:
he is sick

Tell the world how you came about all my details now, it's high time that your "truth" comes to fore.

And most of all, how did you become my doctor? Tell them how long you have been following me around on this platform.

Tell them how you got my details possibly in your "hospital" or where I was "marketing myself" and where you were taking notes.

Very toxic and wicked soul.
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by absoluteSuccess: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/4475313/yoruba-hebrew-heritage/95#down

Self acclaimed "Yoruba is my only identity"

Look at the blunder on the slightest Yoruba pronunciation. And you claim to be Yoruba?

macof:

grin grin grin grin clown. I have said it severally that your command of the Yoruba language is poor. You cannot identify different tones because you don't think like a Yoruba, you think like a middle eastern peasant. You are a lost soul, far far gone

It is "Ẹba yìí rọ̀" Like "Ẹja Arọ̀"

Then Òjò ń rọ like Atẹ̀wọ̀nrọ

Your attempt to place the two words as one and the same falls on its face immediately you look for other examples but even with these 4 examples it's clear that the word that goes with "Òjò" (rain) is the same word in "Atewonro/Ateworo" which is different from that which goes with "soft eba" grin
This foolish fraud wants me to believe that it is "rain is softening" grin grin instead of "rain is falling"

This fool is so bad at Yoruba language but never brave enough to admit his limitations, instead resorting to guess work from his imagination and stubbornly claiming his wrong interpretation is right.

I won't bother on this topic again, go and learn how to differentiate Ẹ̀wọ̀n from Ewọ and Rọ from Rọ̀

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by ladej(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
not true. 200k not 2 million
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by virginchaser(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
HORLADY:
The Chicken is gradually coming home to roost.
Most sensible people avoids public condemnation of celebrities who are bad influence on the society because their fans will bully them online.
The one Burna did to someone at a club has been swept under the carpet, Portable is now being celebrated.
Yet musicians like Beautiful Nnubia cannot even fill up a community football pitch.

I never knew we still have people that sees beyond their noses here. The mention of an uncelebrated star like BEAUTIFUL NUBIA sent waves through me. A musician that reminds us of lost society values for the past two decades.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by macof(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

I have asked you to clarify how you got my details, shame on you, Widowmaker, Timothy Ogundele, Ayo Aremu, etc, which is your name?

I'm sick but you boast of having all my details, are you my doctor also? You are one of the most horrible people I came across online.

A very brilliant liar from whom nothing charitable ever proceed to another, signs of the evil that's trending on mohbads death.

Stop using that stupid repetitions of yours and own up to your evil. For solid 12 years you are following me about, who is sick here?

You are simply just not alright in the head, you come on nairaland broadcasting yourself and all your failed businesses and you are asking how I got your details.
You've been mentioning me in your posts, most of which I just ignore without reading for over a year now, as I know it's always nonsense and you're saying I'm following you about.
God forbid

Now you have started using this mohbad issue to intensify your false accusations

You better stay off your phone and the Internet and learn how to enjoy fresh air and take walks, cus you're not okay
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by macof(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
https://www.nairaland.com/4475313/yoruba-hebrew-heritage/95#down

Self acclaimed "Yoruba is my only identity"

Look at the blunder on the slightest Yoruba pronunciation. And you claim to be Yoruba?

Can someone tell this god forsaken and rejected mad man to stop mentioning me

Go get a life abeg
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by absoluteSuccess: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
macof:

You are simply just not alright in the head, you come on nairaland broadcasting yourself and all your failed businesses and you are asking how I got your details.
You've been mentioning me in your posts, most of which I just ignore without reading for over a year now, as I know it's always nonsense and you're saying I'm following you about.
God forbid

Now you have started using this mohbad issue to intensify your false accusations

You better stay off your phone and the Internet and learn how to enjoy fresh air and take walks, cus you're not okay

Mad man, you are a beautiful, brilliant liar. No one can tell lies like you do. Point us to where you scrape this details from and why it's important to you.

You are coming up, such a horrible fellow and bloody kidnapper.

When I posted the WhatsApp dp line of words (jungle Dom mature) of the fellow I suspected to be this guy, immediately, it was edited off.

How on Earth could a total stranger who only called me once and for all time reacted on the same hour of my posting "jungle Dom mature2019" on a thread on nairaland more than a year after he called to connect me with his friend?

Yet just as this fellow is denying to be the same person, the other guy too was denying to be macof, but the point of intersection is that, the other guy confessed to be a nairalander.

He agrees to knowing Ayo Aremu, but denied ever calling me, the mystery again is, how on Earth did I ended up with contacts of two friends who do not know me from Adam?

Just like this man is saying I'm sick, that's exactly what the guy on my thread reporting their stalking me was saying, and as this guy insults everything on my business, the same way the Timothy Ogundele replies to my inquiry that I'm jobless.

Why are they all using the same kind of words?
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by absoluteSuccess: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
What he never know back then was that I saved his contact despite the fact that he just called and told me that someone is going to call me in few minutes to discuss business with me.

Such a call felt unusual and I just saved the caller with the name of the second guy that later called and had a discussion with me. This was the guy (Ayo Aremu) that after all said and done, he got my product as proof of my being a mixer.

He however stood up the moment I gave him the product and went somewhere, in which instance I thought he went to call for reinforcement. He however came back and after further discussions, we left the hotel and move towards Ikeja.

This was 2019, September or so.

Inside of me, I felt like this is it, but another spirit says, there's no way I can be favoured by someone who wants to favour me without being known to me. So, I never get back to this guy until almost a year after when this guy made his comment.

April 2020

That was when I return to ask his friend how he got my number a year before, and he said his friend Timothy Ogundele gave him my contact and that we are on the same WhatsApp group. Lo and behold, I don't have any Android phone since 2016 to 2021.

Meanwhile, I was the first to call this person on a Friday, twice, during the lockdown. He didn't pick his call. Then the second day, he called me and I asked him his well-being and some technical questions about his planned product and he exposed himself.

Finally, he asked where I was staying and I told him. He said he would check up on me once in a drive by. Lo, on Sunday after this discussion, a customer came to me for my product. He was at the bus stop nearest to my house at Egbeda.
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by absoluteSuccess: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Now I began to talk about the plot of this guy so much, but forget all about it and we continued from the old thread on Yoruba history again. Then I was to give money to a guy who gave me an Oriki on the thread.

Then macof and his friend were horrible bunch of cynics. The guy I was owing asked me for the money and threatened to expose me on nairaland. I decided to see what will happen after.

So he did exposed me that I'm a fraud and I have not paid him as I've promised. @Kayusly. I was expecting the funniest mockery from macof and his partners as usual, but to my utmost surprise, all I got was a call on my phone from a problematic customer I have been avoiding asking me to bring my product again to Mushin.

Meanwhile, that was 6am thereabouts and the person I caught viewing the thread after the post was made was Tao11. I was expecting mockery, but what I got is a call from someone who has been asking for my product for almost a year.
Re: Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley by absoluteSuccess: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
My spirit was perturbed, this person has earlier told me she needed my product when she claimed to be sick, months after, she just happened to call at the nick of time, what manner of crazy coincidence is this?

I feel like this is a bailout package from someone who has been reading the thread and it's an opportunity to get me to go to the person. I just said to myself, guy, I will tell it as it is, this is Tao11 calling.

I said something to that effect on the thread, and somehow, I picked up the person's call the second time and she told me she will connect with me at Mushin around 11am before she goes to the class. I said okay.

Around the time, she began to call me back and forth, and I got 34 missed calls from her. Please, when this person, who is learned was sick, she didn't use this product. Now that she's up and about, why the desperation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos / Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video) / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.