Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO (18642 Views)

Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Mohbad's Death: We Will Carry Out Diligent Investigation FPRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by sheflat: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2023
[b][/b]EVERYONE IS JUST TALKING ABOUT JUSTICE FOR MOHBAD. JUSTICE IS SURE AND CERTAIN. BUT WHERE IS "ZLATAN" THAT GUY NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED BECAUSE HE KNOWS ALOT ABOUT NAIRA MARLEY. BELLA SHMURDA TOO NEED SERIOUS PROTECTION THEY CAN UNRAVEL LOTS OF INFORMATION.
Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by Stephenchosen: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2023
I pray they won't jeopardize the investigation Las Las.
Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by timilehin007(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2023
TechCapon:
Am beginning to believe that nairalander that said Tinubu's henchmen are deliberately over flogging this mohbad's issue just to distract the masses from the grim reality that is confronting the country because what is this na? You know how many people have died since last Tuesday that mohbad died? Am tired of this matter
I strongly detest people like you. This is the highest height of hypocrisy I’ve come across. If they didn’t do anything it’s still you lots that would bad mouth the forces that human being life are worthless to them.
Spits
Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by dododawa1: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2023
Police dey joke
Funsho Williams
Bola Oge
Dipo
Who killed them.
Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by phemmyfour: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2023
TechCapon:
Am beginning to believe that nairalander that said Tinubu's henchmen are deliberately over flogging this mohbad's issue just to distract the masses from the grim reality that is confronting the country because what is this na? You know how many people have died since last Tuesday that mohbad died? Am tired of this matter
I m tired of hearing this cliche that you are being distracted. Did your reaction change anything when you were focused? You are tired of blaming BBN, now it's mobahd death that's being overflogged
Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by favour32(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2023
Why is Nigeria like this.?
When the guy was shouting that his life is being threatened,those that have the capacity to make things happen looked the other way.
It's not unsual that he died this way
The signs were there.
It is very widely known that guys below this note
have something they don't like about Mohbad.

Sam Larry.
Naira Marley.

Those that know what to do don't need to look far.
So many people know something.
Fear is the weapon not to snitch.
Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by EmpressOne(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
They should investigate that his dodgy, jealous father first.

1 Like

Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by shadrach77: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
TongueTwista:
This Adejobi has to be the dumbest spokesman the Nigerian Police has had in a decent while. His press statements are thoroughly uninspiring. Yet his twitter ramblings are nauseating to the average sensibilities.

Why are you releasing a statement telling us what the Police is going to do instead of giving us updates on what's been done so far? The major suspects as regards this unfortunate happenstance are all out of the country, because this clown and his superiors spent the early days of this brouhaha doing the samba dance on media spaces while Sam Larry and Naira Marley effortlessly slithered out of the country.

It took the persistent efforts of the twitter community to wake these incompetent buffoons to the reality of their job descriptions. Only thing he's good at is spending countless office hours on twitter exchanging banter with youths with his disjointed grammar.
Aladejobi is superior to Hundeyin
Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by nedekid: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
"He added that the 13-man investigative team will carry out a discreet investigation which covers exhumation, Autopsy/toxicology/histology, scene visit, Hospital/Medical Report, Records of suspects/witnesses statements."

Brovo.
This is investigation, not emotional outburst we are seeing all over.
I have written here before of my loyal driver, pleasant guy. He went to work with a light truck and come back after 2 days. One his return, I tried to reach him for several days, no way. Quite unusual. His wife will pick and mumble some crap, if ever his phone was answered.
5 days later I heard rumors from his colleagues that he was gravely ill. Finally on the 6 or 7th day he spoke with me. From his speech, I knew he has a stroke. I immediately instructed the wife to move him to a hospital, also called the doctor. On arrival, his BP was 197/123! Doctor did not even treat him saying the fellow has been taken to church, Cele, marabouts etc and had drank so many mixtures from cele perfume water to native agbo, so giving him medication could compound issues. Anyway, I sent him back to the doctor and paid for treatment, also for a physiotherapist.
He made remarkable improvement and could return to work after 3 months. His left side hand and collapsed face all got healed over time. The lucky thing he had on his side was age ie 36 and prompt treatment.
What am I telling this story? My driver and the whole neighborhood claimed a neighbor was responsible for the "spiritual attack". There was already aggression against the man. If the driver had died, I assure you that neighbor would have been burnt alive!
They had a history of quarreling. Reporting themselves to the landlord and neighborhood elders. Always fighting.
Now, on the return of the driver from the 2 days work, as he entered the compound, he met the neigbour eating bananas, the neigbour offered him, he saw it as a sign of peace and eat the banana. He then said when he entered his appartmemt, the health crises began. So blame the innocent neighbor. (Nb, the co driver that followed him said he noticed his speech was slawed and he was acting funny on their war back, but he attributed it to lots of energy drink and alcohol my driver consumed where they went)
In surmarry, my driver said he never heard of anything like BP. It was his first time ever. He takes his pills rugularly now. I also ask him randomly if he has taken his daily medicine.
Sadly enough, early this year, his older sister was at the bustop at Ikeja and slumped and died immediacy. BP issues also.
Bottomline, the fact 2 people have had issues, even physical does not mean one is responsible automatically for the others death.
Deligent investigation should be done, with sense, not emotions.
Re: How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO by fxexperts: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol person wey UK arrest for 124 times no see hold na him Nigeria wey things no come dey straight forward Justice go come....

Evidence is everywhere invite all the culprit buh we Neva see any invitation....

Maybe las las na street dem go settle the mata...
Which evidence. so you really believe those your evidence is enough to do anything abi. you must be a real joke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win / Bobrisky Not Staying In One Bedroom Flat, Says NSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.