Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! (3252 Views)

Jakpa Advise: Think Critically / Jakpa To Bolivia / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2023
Good day we'll meaning nairalanders. I created this thread solely to solicit for advise from travel expertsand residents in Europe in general.

Second, I have to put s fore apology if this topic is put in the wrong section. I just have to as I need to generate traffic.

[center]THE ISSUE [/center]

I've got a sister (diploma nurse) with 2+ years of practice experience who is finding it hard to emigrate to UK due to the current restrictions which she called "red listing". With her IELTS score and CBT expiring in few months time, her anxiety is mounting by the day. Now that ther seem to br no hope in UK , I've decided to as knowledgeable person's on this forum. what are the feasible destination for nurses in Europe? Preferable English speaking.

Main issue is she using the two results mentioned above so it doesn't expire.

Ps: By her research,Canada, Australia and US are more fund and time intensive. It's not an option as she can't finance the pursuit.

1 Like

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by MORIERA: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2023
pansophist

Your wisdom is needed here
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by spinna: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Does ability to speak the language expire? It should be a one off thing now? All these jàpà wahala

4 Likes

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by sukkot: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2023
hmm

1 Like

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by ukaface(f): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Uk still recruit nurses
The thing now is getting job, because you have t send 100s of applications.
Goodluck to her
She shouldn’t loose hope
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by jamesversion: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2023
hakym619:
Good day we'll meaning nairalanders. I created this thread solely to solicit for advise from travel expertsand residents in Europe in general.

Second, I have to put s fore apology if this topic is put in the wrong section. I just have to as I need to generate traffic.

I've got a sister (diploma nurse) with 2+ years of practice experience who is finding it hard to emigrate to UK due to the current restrictions which she called "red listing". With her IELTS score and CBT expiring in few months time, her anxiety is mounting by the day. Now that ther seem to br no hope in UK , I've decided to as knowledgeable person's on this forum. what are the feasible destination for nurses in Europe? Preferable English speaking.

Ps: By her research,Canada, Australia and US are more fund and time intensive. It's not an option as she can't finance the pursuit.

She should try Ireland. They pay well and it's in Euros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
jamesversion:

She should try Ireland. They pay well and it's in Euros.

Hope no red-listing sir?
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
spinna:
Does ability to speak the language expire? It should be a one off thing now? All these jàpà wahala

IELTS result lasts just two years.
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
ukaface:
Uk still recruit nurses
The thing now is getting job, because you have t send 100s of applications.
Goodluck to her
She shouldn’t loose hope

She's been writing applications for 8 months straight. cry
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by MarketDispatch: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
If she will consider non English speaking Countries you can contact me
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by jesmond3945: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
hakym619:

what kind of experience does she have? Did she apply for care?
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by emandman: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
hakym619:

Email me. Then connect us.
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by Ishilove: 2:54am On Sep 20, 2023
sukkot:
hmm
Don't say anything angry

1 Like

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by Coldie(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2023
hakym619:

Nursing degree go soon cast for UK.

The amount of nurses UK is churning out is the highest ever. Getting a job won't be as it used to be

1 Like

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by Ruke1989: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2023
hakym619:

She should be willing to learn a language. The cheapest opportunity open right now is Finland. The recruiter trains you on the Finnish language and you don't need IELTS. She should be willing to do the training, more than 2500 Nigerians are doing the language training under the recruiter right now.

The second option for English beside UK is Ireland but she must score 7.0 in each category. The registration process takes time so she should start searching for sensor immediately so that result doesn't expire before she gets registered with their nursing council. Also it's a bit more expensive to register with their council but she can get a job with visa sponsorship. If she is married, her husband will not be able to join her for at least a year after unlike UK.

Australia, new Zealand are in favor of BSc degrees and like you said too expensive truly. So advice her to try and learn the finnish language before that opportunity blocks.

The third option is Jamaica (flight money is the main problem here, registration is cheapest but manual process). You can try Bermuda (very high salary) in the Caribbean too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by sukkot: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Ishilove:

Don't say anything angry
hehe. Mute mode lawa oooo🤣
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2023
Coldie:

Nursing degree go soon cast for UK.

The amount of nurses UK is churning out is the highest ever. Getting a job won't be as it used to be

Honestly, too many significance given to nursing education and nurses worldwide. As if they're the only work force. I'm an Occupational Therapist but little can be found online regarding jakpa for us. If you know of any route please link us o. 😢
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2023
MarketDispatch:
If she will consider non English speaking Countries you can contact me

Okay.
It's getting serious now. How do we talk about this? Thanks.
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2023
jesmond3945:
what kind of experience does she have? Did she apply for care?

Experience in the private hospital and currently state owned hospital.
She didn't apply for care sir.
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2023
emandman:

Email me. Then connect us.

Please sir, the email affixed to my nairaland is faulty.
Can you hi me on WhatsApp?

O81 - double 2 - double 5 - 1 - double 7 - 5 . Thanks. 🙏
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2023
Ruke1989:

She should be willing to learn a language. The cheapest opportunity open right now is Finland. The recruiter trains you on the Finnish language and you don't need IELTS. She should be willing to do the training, more than 2500 Nigerians are doing the language training under the recruiter right now.

The second option for English beside UK is Ireland but she must score 7.0 in each category. The registration process takes time so she should start searching for sensor immediately so that result doesn't expire before she gets registered with their nursing council. Also it's a bit more expensive to register with their council but she can get a job with visa sponsorship. If she is married, her husband will not be able to join her for at least a year after unlike UK.

Australia, new Zealand are in favor of BSc degrees and like you said too expensive truly. So advice her to try and learn the finnish language before that opportunity blocks.

The third option is Jamaica (flight money is the main problem here, registration is cheapest but manual process). You can try Bermuda (very high salary) in the Caribbean too

Finland? Great !
How do we chat in private.
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by jesmond3945: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2023
hakym619:

Experience in the private hospital and currently state owned hospital.
She didn't apply for care sir.
let her do that. When she gets something, she can target nursing.
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by MarketDispatch: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2023
hakym619:

Has your Sister gotten a Job offer from an Hospital in the UK to sponsor her Work permit? Or is she going to start studies in Nursing?
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by emandman: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
hakym619:

Please sir, the email affixed to my nairaland is faulty.
Can you hi me on WhatsApp?

O81 - double 2 - double 5 - 1 - double 7 - 5 . Thanks. 🙏
ok
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by Zaggadat: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tell ur sister to sponsor herself to uk and write osce,the moments she writes osce and passes she becomes a UK registered nurse and at that point she'll have a lot of job offers,that's the trick a lot of nurses from Nigeria and other redlist countries are using

1 Like

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Has your Sister gotten a Job offer from an Hospital in the UK to sponsor her Work permit? Or is she going to start studies in Nursing?

She's yet to get a job. That's her concern - getting a job in spite of the red-listing.
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by MarketDispatch: 4:01am On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=hakym619 post=125918942]
t?[/b]
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by Ruke1989: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
hakym619:

Finland? Great !
How do we chat in private.
DM
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Ruke1989:

DM

My mail is faulty.
Please let's WhatsApp: O 8 1 double 2 double 5 1 double 7 5 . 🥺
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by DyingFetus: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Apply to another country, it mustn't be UK

Nigerian peeps and their obsession with going to UK
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
DyingFetus:
Apply to another country, it mustn't be UK

Nigerian peeps and their obsession with going to UK

Phahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Serious obsession!
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by kenevision(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2023
hakym619:

My sincere suggestions;

1. If your family is bouyant enough, she can try the self sponsorship route to UK. She will need to apply for visiting visa, travel there and write her OSCE, get herUK pin and then search for jobs. She has over 90% chance that way.

2. Secondly, she can try Malta. Their registration and licensing process and timeline seems a bit fair, but wages are not high in Malta. Cost of living is fair too.

NB : I have not been to the above countries. The suggestions are products of my research.

Best of luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places On Earth That Could Have Been Made By Aliens / Flight Price In Nigeria / Nigerian-german Man Caught With Cocaine In Digestive System At Las Vegas Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.