Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! (3259 Views)

Jakpa Advise: Think Critically / Jakpa To Bolivia / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2023
kenevision:

My sincere suggestions;

1. If your family is bouyant enough, she can try the self sponsorship route to UK. She will need to apply for visiting visa, travel there and write her OSCE, get herUK pin and then search for jobs. She has over 90% chance that way.

2. Secondly, she can try Malta. Their registration and licensing process and timeline seems a bit fair, but wages are not high in Malta. Cost of living is fair too.

NB : I have not been to the above countries. The suggestions are products of my research.

Best of luck.

God bless you sir.
Total cost for option 1 is _______?
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by kenevision(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
hakym619:

God bless you sir.
Total cost for option 1 is _______?

I may not give exact figure. I know someone who did it in July. So here is what I can remember.

UK Visa fee then was less than N100,000
Biometrics capturing was about N80,000
Return ticket to UK, Ethiopian Airways - N1,200,000

OSCE booking - £796 * N1196 (then). As at 2 weeks ago, all OSCE dates for 2023 had been booked in all centres. But one can still get openings from time to time, when some candidates withdraw their registration.

She has family member there so feeding and accomodation was sorted.

It's capital intensive, but it's worth the investment.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by Lauraero: 12:14pm On Jan 06
[quote author=hakym619 post=125904170]

Experience in the private hospital and currently state owned hospital.
She didn't apply for care sir.[/quotes]

USA, let her write NCLEX. She needs 1 to 2 years of experience.
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by emandman: 11:03pm On Jan 06
hakym619:
Good day we'll meaning nairalanders. I created this thread solely to solicit for advise from travel expertsand residents in Europe in general.

Second, I have to put s fore apology if this topic is put in the wrong section. I just have to as I need to generate traffic.

[center]THE ISSUE [/center]

I've got a sister (diploma nurse) with 2+ years of practice experience who is finding it hard to emigrate to UK due to the current restrictions which she called "red listing". With her IELTS score and CBT expiring in few months time, her anxiety is mounting by the day. Now that ther seem to br no hope in UK , I've decided to as knowledgeable person's on this forum. what are the feasible destination for nurses in Europe? Preferable English speaking.

Main issue is she using the two results mentioned above so it doesn't expire.

Ps: By her research,Canada, Australia and US are more fund and time intensive. It's not an option as she can't finance the pursuit.
https://www.hc-one.co.uk/
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by hakym619(m): 8:23am On Jan 07
Thank you sir. What’s this for sir ?

emandman:

https://www.hc-one.co.uk/
Re: Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! by mystery22: 9:46pm On Jan 07
hakym619:
Thank you sir. What’s this for sir ?

Was she able to get the job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada / Beware of visa scam / Why You Should Live In Canada Or Finland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.