Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) (3668 Views)

Arewa Twitter Blasts Bashir Ahmad For Asking Nigerians To Vote Tinubu / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Those are opposition. These days, opposition people are always hostile to their countries and rulers. If he meets Biden now, Trump's MAGA lunatics will write worst things

2 Likes

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by Okoroawusa: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2023
I know many people will not read before dropping comments. It wasn't Tinubu that they were actually "blasting" on Twitter
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by garriAndsugar: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2023
Make SA president check him pocket well make tinubu no put drugs inside

1 Like

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2023
I see some Igbo vs Yoruba war happening here, so I'm just gonna sit back and watch... grin grin grin
tishbite42:
grin grin grin grin
Samantha124, what's your thoughts on this?! sad angry tongue

1 Like

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by tishbite42: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I see some Igbo vs Yoruba war happening here, so I'm just gonna sit back and watch... grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by Beenibroz(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Firstly there is no record of Peter Obi involvement in drugs

Secondly the Pandora issue was never about stealing but tax avoidance and the origin of the money was UK ... So far as the UK government don't see an issue with it why should it be a problem

What else do you have?

Only a bastard from a generation of bastards will say PO has no case of drug involvement. These are same bastards that still believe Buhari died a long time ago and someone else was ruling Nigeria. Can you actually classify such people as sane people. They are filled in every prison worldwide for drugs and they keep pointing fingers to BAT because their own drug dealer and Pandora criminal could not achieve what BAT has achieved. These bastards will definitely die from wailing. BAT is your president, go to hell if you don't like it. God saved Nigeria from a worse disaster if someone like PO was to become president.

3 Likes

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by mrvitalis(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Beenibroz:

Clear bastard Igbo mentality. So the case of BAT is in Nigeria abi. Same case US has dismissed several times but same bastards will not rest. But for a criminal like PO it is normal to all you bastards. It is only God that keeps embarrassing the bastards ipob and their ranting will continue to last forever as no bastard ipob can ever rule Nigeria for now still they have sense.

Keep deceiving yourselves till eternity, let PO go and rule heaven as the saint he is. Or better still you all put him as the president of Biafra not Nigeria. The Igbo tribe is a cause to humanity all around the world. No atom of shame within their generations at all.
Stop ranting

Tinubu was arrested, taken to court and settled... He was accused and proven to him that he was guilty

Obi has never been tried meaning UK don't even see it as an offensive... Tax evasion is normal... I do it any successful business man would always do it

Hope I have broken out down to your level

Next time speak to me in a respectful manner I am not in your class
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by Raskimonojendor: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Stop ranting

Tinubu was arrested, taken to court and settled... He was accused and proven to him that he was guilty

Obi has never been tried meaning UK don't even see it as an offensive... Tax evasion is normal... I do it any successful business man would always do it

Hope I have broken out down to your level

Next time speak to me in a respectful manner I am not in your class
Proof that he was arrested, then proof that he was found guilty?

1 Like

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by mrvitalis(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Proof that he was arrested, then proof that he was found guilty?
He was taken to court right?
He paid a fine right?

Any smart person can answer your questions with those two information

Remember I said any smart person
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by DatNiggaDaz: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
ideynl1:

They learnt it from Tinubu. That’s how Tinubu started now he’s a president.

They believe after running drugs, one day they will become president of Nigeria or politicians.

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by Raskimonojendor: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

He paid a fine right?

No need to shalaye.

Post proof that he was arrested and found guilty.
A smart person will show us that proof.
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by maticar: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash
Basement meeting it is

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by duro4chang(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
maticar:
Basement meeting it is
Education without knowledge. Dead wood
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by Sergio101(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
See how a south African just played on Nigerians.......and they fell for it killing themselves.

Niggrr must be laughing hard reading you guy's comment.

Tribalism is a curse to Nigeria!!
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by GeneralPula: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

He paid a fine right?

Tinubu was never arrested nor detained nor to court in USA..

You people will keep showing how dull una be till forever. How can somebody that Police, Fbi did not found guilty of any crime be arrested & taken to court? There’s a difference between criticizing Tinubu and telling lies against him..

No matter how you people spin it, Tinubu was never convicted nor indicted for any crime..

1 Like

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by mrvitalis(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tinubu was never arrested nor detained nor to court in USA..

You people will keep showing how dull una be till forever. How can somebody that Police, Fbi did not found guilty of any crime be arrested & taken to court? There’s a difference between criticizing Tinubu and telling lies against him..

No matter how you people spin it, Tinubu was never convicted nor indicted for any crime..
Never knew FBI found people guilty

So he didn't forfeit money? Can your forfeit without going to court? Lmao

This is not agbado group chat
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by GeneralPula: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Of course bro, a civil forfeiture. You don’t need to go to court cuz the said proceedings wouldn’t be against you but against properties/monies and whatever..

But for criminal forfeiture, you’ll go to court cuz the proceedings would be against you..
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by Reflect7: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Shut up. Trump has been charged with over 90 criminal offences, and half of America still supports him and are prepared to vote him in TODAY as president.

How much less your single unproven charge against Tinubu which US courts say they have no problem with, and yet we won’t hear word from you wretched Igbos?

Abeg get lost.

You care so much about drugs yet your Igbo people are the world’s Number 1 drug traffickers on Earth with no competitors.

Disgusting, hypocritical, shameless, filthy people.

2 Likes

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by creativehubb: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Who are the drug peddlers South Africans are complaining of?

1 Like

Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by creativehubb: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Chai!!! cheesy

Illegitimacy and the meetings of the 'Western Puppet-Kings".
You can't shame the shameless.
Meeting in a 'basement' for real. . . .where only rats and bats meet.
Who are the drug peddlers South Africans are complaining of?
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by mrvitalis(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Reflect7:

Shut up. Trump has been charged with over 90 criminal offences, and half of America still supports him and are prepared to vote him in TODAY as president.

How much less your single unproven charge against Tinubu which US courts say they have no problem with, and yet we won’t hear word from you wretched Igbos?

Abeg get lost.

You care so much about drugs yet your Igbo people are the world’s Number 1 drug traffickers on Earth with no competitors.

Disgusting, hypocritical, shameless, filthy people.
Lmao igbos cab never elect one person with history of drugs as a local government chairman

Back to Tinubu... He forfeited $460k which was more than 10x his yearly take home pay after tax before a court....
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by duro4chang(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
maticar:
I knew your brain was dead, sorry for your people
Dead wood
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by maticar: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
duro4chang:
Dead wood
Yea your brain's dead
Sorry for your loss
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by duro4chang(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
maticar:

Yea your brain's dead
Sorry for your loss
That is exactly what happens to you. Look for a good hospital asap
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by maticar: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
duro4chang:
That is exactly what happens to you. Look for a good hospital asap
Sorry for your loss
Dead brain
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by duro4chang(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
maticar:

Sorry for your loss
Dead brain
That is exactly what people are saying to you. Accept my sympathy.
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by coolitempa(f): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Secondly the Pandora issue was never about stealing but tax avoidance and the origin of the money was UK ... So far as the UK government don't see an issue with it why should it be a problem

What else do you have?

Coming from a cheap fraud like you, one is not surprised. You were the same person who called out obi as a useless governor but because he is iboe, he can be president. What is the proof that asiwaju sold drugs? you think if he was dealing drugs, they would not arrest, charge and try him? Not just a forfeiture of part of the money.
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by coolitempa(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

What else do you have?

Liar which tax avoidance? Which origin from the UK? The rate at which you people lie so easily is shocking.
Re: SA Twitter Blasts Tinubu-Ramaphosa Meet In New York (PICS) by TMKsouth: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sergio101:
See how a south African just played on Nigerians.......and they fell for it killing themselves.

Niggrr must be laughing hard reading you guy's comment.

Tribalism is a curse to Nigeria!!

Definitely not the reaction i was expecting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Increase Security Personnel In Ekiti State, Ekiti Obas Tell FG / Cabinet: Governors Protest Rejection Of Nominees / Give Us Anioma State Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.