Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe (24056 Views)

Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family / Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) / Tobisneh Ft Mohbad & Zinoleesky - Time No Dey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by providencia(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Creamypie:
so just announcing that if anything bad happens to someone makes another one guilty? And when the other one hasn't threatened harm. Khai think again pls
Question 2.
Are you also aware that mohbad was constantly been bullied, threatened & beaten up by naira marley boys?
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Calitoscassius(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Fiscus105:
Gradually his spirit is gathering momentum to fight back, (before gov could wade in, he would have heard behind the scene that led to his death) I pray marley and his gangs won't consume as event unfolding.

All these famous people are too diabolical.
Rubbish talk, you are very gnorant grin grin

So suddenlly if you become famous by any means we should bellieve that you are diabolical. Well. In that case you will never ever ever be famous i guess. grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by deeva2: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Justice for Imole..
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Oni kure
Taking u 7 days to give VOICE! For what happened under your Roof ? Forget Poltics aside, you are a FATHER na?
As IMOLE papa na SHigidi! Crafted wood in man's shape.. u could have replaced the man's Talk.
So U KNOW GRIEVED PEACEFUL PROTEST FROM YOUTH dey Get Power & DESTRUCTION? Well any one go get DRAGGED & COLLECT #IMOLE đź’ˇ ON THIS

As human being, especially as a man, don’t rush to speak base on emotions, try to gather the necessary information to speak, he is the governor, even if I am not a fan of apc and him, but as a leader you don’t just wade in, you get the full details, analyze and then swing to action. Don’t be emotional. To be a leader, you need to be more logical than emotional

If he go in as you said, the killers go don plan next move, they never saw all these coming. Even Tinubu fit don Dey give underground support. They never saw it.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Creamypie(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
providencia:

Question 2.
Are you also aware that mohbad was constantly been bullied, threatened & beaten up by naira marley boys?
u are not objective with analysis. Stop using emotions to face issues. When last was he bullied? Was he beaten or attacked when he died?
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Chummynoni(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Creamypie:
Wait oh. This one people dey blame marley, na beat them Marley people attack am die? People are just looking for a fall guy.If na ear infection/ injection poison, then the nurse is responsible, but if na drug abuse, which I suspect, then otilo
can you imagine how putrid your English is? Are you blind not to see the videos of threat to his life on the internet ? Because we didn’t see a video of naira and samlarry cutting his head? So many demented dogs with access to internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Cmeo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
These politicians knows how to finger our brains and trend on our emotions.

Abeg what concerns DSS with investigation of death of an individual who is not material to the Nigerian state security? Gov. Sanwo Plus, this is not the mandate of DSS please.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Creamypie(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Chummynoni:
can you imagine how putrid your English is? Are you blind not to see the videos of threat to his life on the internet ? Because we didn’t see a video of naira and samlarry cutting his head? So many demented dogs with access to internet
Oga. Have u seen any video where any person threatened his life? Was he beaten or attacked to death. U are a daft person. Get off my mentions. Cretin
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Tyktoker: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Naira Marley and Sam Larry killed this boy for reasons best known to them!
chokekachy:

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Yankee101: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
B4 youths take over lagos
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by providencia(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Creamypie:
Wait oh. This one people dey blame marley, na beat them Marley people attack am die? People are just looking for a fall guy.If na ear infection/ injection poison, then the nurse is responsible, but if na drug abuse, which I suspect, then otilo

providencia:

Are you aware that mohbad said they should hold naira marley if he die?

Creamypie:
so just announcing that if anything bad happens to someone makes another one guilty? And when the other one hasn't threatened harm. Khai think again pls

providencia:

Question 2.

Creamypie:
u are not objective with analysis. Stop using emotions to face issues. When last was he bullied? Was he beaten or attacked when he died?

You have subtlely agreed that he was been bullied & molested by naira marley and mohbad have said if anything happen they should hold naira marley responsible. The dead already accused him. That's makes naira marley 1 suspect. He definitely have a case to answer. So that makes it right for social media to drag naira marley. Its therefore left for a competent court to pronouse him guilty or innocent. Until then he remains the number 1 suspect that is deserved to be dragged.

QED
EOD
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Faposky95: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Can you see how we can garner energy for change......
All young people.must talk with one voice for realistic change in all sectors of our lives in this country......
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by ValarDoharis: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Don't be surprised Sanwo-Olu is inviting DSS to destroy evidence.

Is it the DSS or the police that should investigate things like this?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Fiscus105(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Rubbish talk, you are very gnorant grin grin

So suddenlly if you become famous by any means we should bellieve that you are diabolical. Well. In that case you will never ever ever be famous i guess. grin

U are not only mad but too childish to respond to.

All famous ( political, celebrities even clergymen are too diabolical)

I pray one of them won't use u for famous,Amen
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by fxexperts: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

I had expected an emotionless reckless Marlian to mention my comment. And you never disappoint with your crude response.
For your info i am not a marlian and i will never be one. how on earth will i, at my age start follow one small Yoruba boy singing jo soapy. I am only stating the obvious. you guys thinking is very much devoid of logic. let the police do their investigation, because all you guys have thrown on social media none of the evidence portrays that Naira Marley killed the boy, rather is your emotions playing the trick on all you lots. If the police find him guilty then let him face the music, not for you lots to come here and start talking trash. Are you also away he said in one of his videos that if he dies, they should hold his wife responsible, but none of you here are promoting that video, because of your sentimental bias.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by issylarry(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Triangles1:
Mohbad now turn to Mohgood.

The guy is a good soft guy with a rugged name.

I don't like bullying set of people in my life, during my University era, cultists frustrated my life till I dropped out of University because of missing script that lead me to probation, this people have the power from the VC to lecturer and exams coordinator, my class rep called me that I had missing script and my name was not in attendance list of people that wrote exam, nobody tell me to drop out to another school after 3 years in school.

To my fullest surprised, the guy behind the scenery is now a pastor, if I take revench on his children now they will put the blame on devil, but I will definitely hit back on him.

Revench is best serve back when it's cold, if I were mohbad family, they don't need to report to police, they should pretend as if everything is okay and wait 3 years later and take revench on Selense.

He said in one interview I saw online that the Bad in his name has a meaning , I think I heard he said “Bright and Destiny”

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Godsongang: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Everybody now mourning Mobad.

May we be celebrated when alive.

Amen ooooo

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by spencekat(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Bmaster:
In this life know your enemies on Time,and in whatever you do, [/b]don't let them kill you.[b]
They will ask God for forgiveness.

R.i.p.mohbad
Whether known or unknown, don't permit them.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by EXOUSIAng: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Glimpsetv:
đź‘Ź đź‘Ź

When I initially heard about his passing, I didn't pay much attention because I wasn't a fan and had only become aware of him after his death. Nevertheless, something piqued my interest, and I must say, there's a lot happening behind the scenes in the music industry that many of us are unaware of. I hope that, in the end, the truth prevails, and justice is served. Rest in peace, Mohbad.

Meanwhile, we will continue to provide you with reliable updates as events unfold.
You are in the media and you don't know Mohbad....
Your media firm is a joke.
I don't do Nigerian music but I still knew the dude, didn't know his songs but the name is heard.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by henrimoto(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm I pray the deceased get the deserved justice

He was actually buried alive, go watch the video where the boy was crying without tears and prouncing him dead but the deadbody moved his head

There's a deeper secret to all we have been seeing.
Who are the persons that buried him then ?

The head of their family should be Questioned too, for accepting such hasty decision.

But se, you know abi dey sure of wetin you dey talk so..
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
henrimoto:
Who are the persons that buried him then ?

The head of their family should be Questioned too, for accepting such hasty decision.

But se, you know abi dey sure of wetin you dey talk so..
Go to gistlover or cute_julls on Instagram and watch the video

Protest everywhere already

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by adebwalex(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
When that Lady that was rape by BRT driver as not gotten Justice by now oooo. Is it because she is not celebrity?
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by scutches(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm I pray the deceased get the deserved justice

He was actually buried alive, go watch the video where the boy was crying without tears and prouncing him dead but the deadbody moved his head

There's a deeper secret to all we have been seeing.
please bro, do u have any link to the video?
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by proxillin(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
What probe na? shey eyawerey ni?

Someone wrote petition reporting nairamaley for threat against his life, then he dies afterward.

So what stewpid probe are you doing?

No wonder....the yeye show at the tribunal should be a reminder that Nigeria law enforecement and judiciary is gone to the gutter...

eni ku re
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by DonroxyII: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Useless governor, DSS has not resources(human) for kind of investigation, DSS cannot do homicide case, this person is going to be exhume and autopsy going to be done... SSS was never train for this kind of investigation.
DSS can do all Police Works But Police can't do All DSS works.

DSS already knows everything that Happened.

They are Secret Police!
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by DonroxyII: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Iamblessed85:

I have always thought about this. Someone can kill you and you will go to hell if you were a sinner at that point meanwhile same killer can repent later and even go to heaven.
God no dey judge like man.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
NewDea4:
Agbaya cultist

Shut up!
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by NewDea4: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
emmachukwu99:

Shut up!

Tiger-face agbero

May God punish you!

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by IamANigerianMan: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2023
DonroxyII:
DSS can do all Police Works But Police can't do All DSS works.

DSS already knows everything that Happened.

They are Secret Police!
Useless talk, DSS don't know anything that happened , DSS cannot do quarter of police work... DSS was created to protect elite, they know nothing, we are talking of homicide here, homicide is a whole University course , no police man wants to work in homicide because of it nature... SSS my foot, all of them SSS, FRSC, CIVIL defense where all created from police , police can do their work but they cannot do police work... DSS knows nothing, they know nothing... If you see where autopsy is done you pit the death, it is not cheap as people think, it cost between 800k to 1m... Sowolu Lagos governor does not the different between police work and their errand boy DSS... Your mind is telling arrest emefiele by errand boy over financial crime is DSS work, wait a while it would be thrown out by the court of law... this is police and EFCC work.. You know Bawa refused to tell SSS nothing , do you know want, he told them which part of constitution did you derive your power from.. DSS is doing nonsense.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by KanwuliaExtra: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2023
Killers - in - mourning!
Wonders!
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
NewDea4:

Tiger-face agbero

May God punish you!

Na you and ur generation God dey punish already.

Anumanu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! / The Top 10 Nigerian Diss Songs You Should Know - Mediarants.com / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.