Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe (24064 Views)

Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) / Tobisneh Ft Mohbad & Zinoleesky - Time No Dey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by kiddkash(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm I pray the deceased get the deserved justice

He was actually buried alive, go watch the video where the boy was crying without tears and prouncing him dead but the deadbody moved his head

There's a deeper secret to all we have been seeing.
As days go by, the possibility of getting the right autopsy report dwindles
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Thomasankara(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2023
grin[/color]no be small revench[color=#770077]
Triangles1:
Mohbad now turn to Mohgood.

The guy is a good soft guy with a rugged name.

I don't like bullying set of people in my life, during my University era, cultists frustrated my life till I dropped out of University because of missing script that lead me to probation, this people have the power from the VC to lecturer and exams coordinator, my class rep called me that I had missing script and my name was not in attendance list of people that wrote exam, nobody tell me to drop out to another school after 3 years in school.

To my fullest surprised, the guy behind the scenery is now a pastor, if I take revench on his children now they will put the blame on devil, but I will definitely hit back on him.

Revench is best serve back when it's cold, if I were mohbad family, they don't need to report to police, they should pretend as if everything is okay and wait 3 years later and take revench on Selense.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2023
kiddkash:

As days go by, the possibility of getting the right autopsy report dwindles
It's like the body has been exhumed already

Autopsy will be conducted

If he were related to me in any way ehn I would have swunged into my iyaebe mode

You can't touch my loved ones and go free
Lailai
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Tohmey(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:

He was actually buried alive, go watch the video where the boy was crying without tears and prouncing him dead but the deadbody moved his head

Where??
Paste the links here lets watch.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2023
Tohmey:

Where??
Paste the links here lets watch.
Go to cute_julls on Instagram you'll see it clearly there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by fxexperts: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2023
AllBlack:

seems you have already solved the case, so tell us. imprison for what exactly?

Creamypie:
Wait oh. This one people dey blame marley, na beat them beat am die? People are just looking for a fall guy.If na ear infection/ injection poison, then the nurse is responsible, but if na drug abuse, which I suspect, then otilo

Don't mind them. they don't have sense. always judging with emotions, they are all devoid of logic. bunch of miscreants.

TOPCRUISE:
They should start rounding up all the nuisance Marlians in this country. angry
Unto say what useless evidence do you have na. you guys are a bunch of emotional wrecks. what evidence are you going to present to convict them. or you all just love jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Adeyinka90: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2023
I don't understand why people are blaming naira Marley for his death..this guy's drugs are too much ..I think this is what the government should advocate against now cos majority of youth now take drugs that's affect them alot....say no to hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Iamblessed85: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2023
iammolise:
I mean, does it make Sense

grin Well one may need correct spiritual orientation for it to be understood but one thing i know for sure is that God’s laws are perfect. There would certainly be a balancing mechanism that is currently beyond the scope of my understanding. When next i fast and pray, i may meditate on this to see if answers come

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by providencia(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Creamypie:
Wait oh. This one people dey blame marley, na beat them beat am die? People are just looking for a fall guy.If na ear infection/ injection poison, then the nurse is responsible, but if na drug abuse, which I suspect, then otilo

Are you aware that mohbad said they should hold naira marley if he die?
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Glimpsetv: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2023
phemsie:

why do u have to copy what this crossdresser, james brown, said word for word. can't u use ur own words

Drop a screenshot as evidence or please shut up at once!

Do I look like someone who does copy and paste to you? Damn! Just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by omooba969(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:

Lol 😂 Are you alright?? 😂
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by mkoabiola: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2023
Dss now involved

This will make d case more serious and d culprit will be unravel
I believe in dss investigation
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by cocolacec(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Lanpe:
what I don't understand is that, can't they fish out naira Marley and sam Larry? Sam Larry even get mind drop video still they threaten people. Omo if u get money , like real money , u beta Japa for this country
Unfortunately na poor people Naira and Sam Larry dey oppress.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Kingluqman(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2023
Menclothing:
One thing I never understood is they said he fought the day he died
A nurse injected him from pain he fell from ear infection
He took plenty drugs that day cracks

He is fighting people in his label
He fight Naira Marley

Incourt you have to bring tangible prove to win case even Aka that they kill direct with gun they never see killer 2pac self
To see juju killer they hard oooo watch nollywood movies
Nigeria laws don’t even recognize juju

Justice for Moh bad
But street law recognises juju Abi?
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Tohmey(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Alryt
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by DSS1335: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by enemyofprogress: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2023
I talk am. As dem bend dat boy neck and head inside coffee during his burial, I know sey him no go fit rest well well for heaven. Now him don come back to revenge him death.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by OmonnakOdapig: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2023
Without Autopsy to certify medical cause of death, & instead hurrying to bury the dead, the case is dead end already.
Lag police publicist said the corpse can be exhumed for autopsy sha.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by gigabyte13: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2023
Gistlover don finally pressured Mr Governor to put mouth.....
Good one
MOHBAD is the real #IMOLE#
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by OmonnakOdapig: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:

Private page private gossip page unlike Gistlover or news blog instablog. Sent the private page cute_julls or whatever friend request on ig almost a year ago. Up till now, refused to accept my request . Heard sometimes cute julls page dey hot pass gistlover.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Israel07: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2023
This guy is exactly what Ambode said he is...
This is nothing but eye service, always trying hard to make himself appear a saint. Snake!
Naira Marley is a boy to you and ur oga Tinubu so no come here dey disguise. Naira isn't a hardcore drug dealer yet, just a distro for a big wing(government). All this is just to buy time b4 they finally sweep everything under. The best way to handle this shit is the street way! Bella Shmurda just dey make noise instead making moves. They fall ur man u dey rant instead of strategizing while keeping a low profile. And why's NDLEA officials still not getting it hot hot. The boy said it himself on his death bed that they were the one that gave him a poisonous substance in a water to drink and he was the fair only person that drank it. I just hate the fact that the guy was too soft. Like y u go collect such nonsense from them, y didn't u go live to alert the public on what was going on, u let those bum ass nighas hit u back to back n u didn't hit back. U call ur sef mohbad but u no bad in anyway. He was just a good guy in the midst of the bad guys and he decided to opt out knowing he wasn't made for the live and the wolves ate him up for being a sheep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Jkanfield(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Everything to them is politics, at every opportunity our leaders jump on the wave just for the show. Today it's Mohbad, but in truth- would there be justice for the deceased?
Would Sanwolu press for the perpetrators to be brought to book when some of the suspects are allegedly connected to BAT (his godfather)?
There are millions of ordinary Nigerians going through the same thing (if not worse) Imole went through but no one will take action since it won't place them on front pages.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Pooly: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2023
naira don finally buy market
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by VaginaAcademic: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Why was he pronounced dead and hurriedly burried,?

So many questions to be answered
according to Yoruba tradition he's still very young to go through the burial process an old deceased person would have gone through hence the quick burial.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
according to Yoruba tradition he's still very young to go through the burial process an old deceased person would have gone through hence the quick burial.
No it's more than you see it my son

I am iyaebethegreat and I know what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by lakesidepapa(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2023
henry4991:
THE CHRISTIAN GOVERNOR

What do you mean? Another religious bigot spotted.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2023
fxexperts:

Don't mind them. they don't have sense. always judging with emotions, they are all devoid of logic. bunch of miscreants.

Unto say what useless evidence do you have na. you guys are a bunch of emotional wrecks. what evidence are you going to present to convict them. or you all just love jungle justice.

I had expected an emotionless reckless Marlian to mention my comment. And you never disappoint with your crude response. sad

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Biola67: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2023
AllBlack:

what?
Water
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Lovelink1991(f): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Will Nigerians standby Imole Mohbad to get justice just like the way they stood with George Floyd to get Justice or they will allow the issues to be swept under carpet?

Time shall tell and action will speak if the willingness is there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_ytGGU8jj8?si=v_Tc41ZjovTH2xqQ
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Creamypie(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
providencia:

Are you aware that mohbad said they should hold naira marley if he die?
so just announcing that if anything bad happens to someone makes another one guilty? And when the other one hasn't threatened harm. Khai think again pls

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by largeman4u(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
The should investigate assault along too. That is what the real evidence on social media has already proven.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Bigkoko: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
A govt of cultists & druggies, what do you expect? He is never going to resign as he is also one of them. H e knows the NPF would bring out damaging revealment, that is why he is inviting their intimidation bull dog! For once, i believe the NPF would live up to their responsibility as a former PRO has also weird in on the needless torture to death of such a promising artist!

There is a reason we always tell y'all to have nothing to do with person(s) or govt that is actively involved in drugs. They are brutal, petty and lack conscience.

You shouting emilokan today, be careful before your long throat send you to 6 feet in a small coffin with a broken neck!

chokekachy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) / PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.