Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe (24066 Views)

Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) / Tobisneh Ft Mohbad & Zinoleesky - Time No Dey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Laanike50(f): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2023
God don't allow me to be known after my death. Rip to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by IamANigerianMan: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2023
chokekachy:

Useless governor, DSS has not resources(human) for kind of investigation, DSS cannot do homicide case, this person is going to be exhume and autopsy going to be done... SSS was never train for this kind of investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by iammolise(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Laanike50:
God don't allow me to be known after my death. Rip to the dead.
exactly my point embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by VaginaAcademic: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm I pray the deceased get the deserved justice

He was actually buried alive, go watch the video where the boy was crying without tears and prouncing him dead but the deadbody moved his head

There's a deeper secret to all we have been seeing.
he wasn't buried alive there's another video of him in the coffin...they couldn't even buy his coffin size his head was bent to the side to fit in the coffin.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Achor1111(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Hypocrite
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by iammolise(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Useless governor, DSS has not resources(human) for kind of investigation, DSS cannot do homicide case, this person is going to be exhume and autopsy going to be done... SSS was never train for this kind of investigation.
it's all eye-service my broda, soon everything go kiss-good-bye.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Iamblessed85: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Bmaster:
In this life know your enemies on Time,and in whatever you do, don't let them kill you.
They will ask God for forgiveness.

R.i.p.mohbad

I have always thought about this. Someone can kill you and you will go to hell if you were a sinner at that point meanwhile same killer can repent later and even go to heaven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Skillsnigeria: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2023
That's good
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2023
They should start rounding up all the nuisance Marlians in this country. angry
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by protocol(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Teicn38:
:

If you are so sure, this thing can change one's life, why don't you sell all u have and invest in it.
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by iammolise(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Iamblessed85:

I have always thought about this. Someone can kill you and you will go to hell if you were a sinner at that point meanwhile same killer can repent later and even go to heaven.
I mean, does it make Sense
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Risingblue008(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Na dis one dey pain me pass

Wetin police come dey do?
So, DSS don chance police now for office?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
he wasn't buried alive there's another video of him in the coffin...they couldn't even buy his coffin size his head was bent to the side to fit in the coffin.
Why was he pronounced dead and hurriedly burried,?

So many questions to be answered

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Franzinni: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Clout chasing
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by princedansy(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2023
drumpute:
How much are your packages plus delivery to Lagos
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by newnigerdelta00: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:

He was actually buried alive, go watch the video where the boy was crying without tears and prouncing him dead but the deadbody moved his head

Carry your propaganda go one side
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Mozegee: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Thank so much for dragging this governor out
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by maticar: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2023
bewla:
Untill DEATH come they won't listen to you
he might still not get justice sef
this is nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Mozegee: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Thank so much Tonto Dike for dragging this governor out
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by wittywriter: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:

Post Link

IconicR:
Check cute_julss on Instagram it's there
Rest ...since you can reply without the link.

Wittyness
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by able20(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2023
AllBlack:

seems you have already solved the case, so tell us. imprison for what exactly?
Stop pretending!
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by AllBlack: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2023
able20:

Stop pretending!

stop concluding
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Glock22: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Fiscus105:
Gradually his spirit is gathering momentum to fight back, (before gov could wade in, he would have heard behind the scene that led to his death) I pray marley and his gangs won't consume as event unfolding.

All these famous people are too diabolical.

Don’t be naive, his spirit ain’t gathering shit! This is only happening as a result of the uproar from people on social media
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2023
wittywriter:

Post Link

Wittyness
Check cute_julss on Instagram it's there

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Bluntemperor: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Oladapo89:
Nice one

God bless Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State!
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Menclothing: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2023
One thing I never understood is they said he fought the day he died
A nurse injected him from pain he fell from ear infection
He took plenty drugs that day cracks

He is fighting people in his label
He fight Naira Marley

Incourt you have to bring tangible prove to win case even Aka that they kill direct with gun they never see killer 2pac self
To see juju killer they hard oooo watch nollywood movies
Nigeria laws don’t even recognize juju

Justice for Moh bad
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Lanpe: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2023
Lastmankc:
Naira Marley and co have something to say
what I don't understand is that, can't they fish out naira Marley and sam Larry? Sam Larry even get mind drop video still they threaten people. Omo if u get money , like real money , u beta Japa for this country
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by phemsie(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2023
Glimpsetv:
👏 👏

When I initially heard about his passing, I didn't pay much attention because I wasn't a fan and had only become aware of him after his death. Nevertheless, something piqued my interest, and I must say, there's a lot happening behind the scenes in the music industry that many of us are unaware of. I hope that, in the end, the truth prevails, and justice is served. Rest in peace, Mohbad.

Meanwhile, we will continue to provide you with reliable updates as events unfold.

why do u have to copy what this crossdresser, james brown, said word for word. can't u use ur own words
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by Lovelife433(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2023
henry4991:
THE CHRISTIAN GOVERNOR
how old is ur foolishness? Eleribu ode.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2023
NewDea4:
Agbaya cultist
Mr Gbajue
Re: Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe by NewDea4: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Mr Gbajue

Yeye slave

You are well set to transmit your slavery and generational, multidimensional poverty to your offspring, courtesy of APC (All Propagandist Criminal) party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) / PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.