Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. (631 Views)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by MajESTHY(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
A chef on FB (Name Withheld) said in one of her posts that snails don't add flavours and taste to meals.
I began to wonder if it is the snail i know or if there's another snail i don't know about.

Those who don't want to learn meal preparations from home and those who don't want to pay well to get proper knowledge in a good catering school will pay peanut to such self-acclaimed chef,learn her 'gods meal' skills and then go back home and serve the husband and children such meal and then vent everywhere when a complain is made.

Becareful who you get your skills from.

#MajESTHY

1 Like

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by Leadforteservic: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
All I know is I like snail in my food wink

3 Likes

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by Probz(m): 5:14am On Sep 20, 2023
Snail can do no harm. Add some to ofe onugbu, (maybe) afang soup, Ofe-Owere or as a peppered side to jollof rice (especially the specially orange-red, piquant Ekiti kind) with lamb/pork chops/barbecue chicken drumsticks and experience food-gasm. And I mean gasm. It literally could not be more peng.

2 Likes

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by MajESTHY(f): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2023
Leadforteservic:
All I know is I like snail in my food wink

Same with me.
I so much love it.

3 Likes

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by MajESTHY(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2023
Probz:
Snail can do no harm. Add some to ofe onugbu or as a peppered side to jollof rice (especially the specially orange-red, piquant Ekiti kind) with lamb/barbecue chicken drumsticks and experience food-gasm. And I mean gasm. It literally could not be more peng.

I love you already..
You know and Like good food.

2 Likes

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by Varunpulyani: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Next time you see that chef (name with held)

Kick him in the blokos 2twice.

He is a malu from the offspring of Bola A Thubv

2 Likes

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by MajESTHY(f): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Next time you see that chef (name with held)

Kick him in the blokos 2twice.

He is a malu from the offspring of Bola A Thubv

Lol..
I'll surely do that.
Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by Probz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
MajESTHY:

I love you already..
You know and Like good food.

Nne, we sabi better-better tings. God bless, o?

1 Like

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by Leadforteservic: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
your writeup really gave me some serious food cravings cry
Probz:
Snail can do no harm. Add some to ofe onugbu, (maybe) afang soup, Ofe-Owere or as a peppered side to jollof rice (especially the specially orange-red, piquant Ekiti kind) with lamb/pork chops/barbecue chicken drumsticks and experience food-gasm. And I mean gasm. It literally could not be more peng.

1 Like

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by Probz(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Leadforteservic:
your writeup really gave me some serious food cravings cry

I live to write well, psychologically soothe, cook well and make recommendations for good food. And boy are Nigerians are really blessed when it comes to food. And some of these foods can really sanctify and heal.

Why won’t my write-up make you hungry? wink

1 Like

Re: Snail Does Not Add Any Flavour And Taste To Meals. by poshestmina(f): 3:44am On Sep 22, 2023
That Chef hasn't tried it in Fisherman soup ,Oiless seafood okro and Ofe Owerre kiss kiss.

It's the star of those soups!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Brand Comparison / Etiquettes / Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.