Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo (36156 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Sleekfingers: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
They should continue. When the soldiers start dealing with them. They will start crying to the international community.
As if those International community can allow the killing of their police and soldiers. ...especially killing police in the United States, not to talk of killing soldiers, they will hunt down those killers. ...

Most of their Leaders in the Southeast are keeping quiet. Awon confused people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Nefort: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hussein035:

Igboland is not bigger than the 5 Eastern States. You people are looking for way to lure the largest oil producing states in SS into your useless Biafra then turn them to minority so that you can exploit them.

If only the 5 states in the East are asked to go to their Biafra I believe you people will never want to go to any useless Biafra, the purpose is still greed from the oil in Bayelsa and Delta state
There are surrounding Igbo communities outside the 5 south eastern states. The 5 states of the south east is not the true boundary of Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Diligence: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nigeria expired 1914 - 2014

Nigeria became negotiable in 2014!

Ojukwu said something after The Aburi Accord.. that "... it's better we go our separate ways than force ourselves together clashing heads .."

Check am: Different Religions, Different Cultures, Different Ideologies, Different Values

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by legitnow1: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nefort:

Stop all these useless chest beating. If the Nigerian military comes there with full force you will be the ones to start crying genocide.

After you guys lost millions of lives and properties in the civil war you still want to lose more.

COMES WHERE?

OLD VILLAGE WOMEN OR SICK CRIPPLES?

IS THAT WHERE YOUR NIGERIA ARMY IS STRONG?

PLEEEASSSSEEEE!
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Nefort: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
legitnow1:

COMES WHERE?

OLD VILLAGE WOMEN OR SICK CRIPPLES?

IS THAT WHERE YOUR NIGERIA ARMY IS STRONG?

PLEEEASSSSEEEE!
If you know you are strong why not come out and engage Nigerian military directly and not hitting and running away?
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by legitnow1: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nefort:

If you know you are strong why not come out and engage Nigerian military directly and not hitting and running away?

THAT IS THE RESULT, UP THERE, GO AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AGAIN.

WE ENGAGE THEM AND CLAIM FULL RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by legitnow1: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nefort:

UNLESS U WILL PREFER, WE DO BOKO HARAM TERRORIST WAY OF BOMBING YOUR INNOCENT MOTHER NAKED AT THE MARKET IN IKORODU?

UNFORTUNATELY, IGBO ARE NO COWARDS, WE WONT LEAVE MILITARY TO SHOW STRENGTH AGAINST UNARMED VULNERABLE CIVILIANS.

WE SQUARE UP TO THE TERRORIST NIGERIA MILITARY ONLY.

NA WE AND THEM.

IF E PAIN U TOO MUCH GO AND JOIN THE NIGERIA ARMY, SO THEY CAN SEND U TO US, WE WILL WELCOME YOU WITH SEND OFF.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Nefort: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
legitnow1:

UNLESS U WILL PREFER, WE DO BOKO HARAM TERRORIST WAY OF BOMBING YOUR INNOCENT MOTHER NAKED AT THE MARKET IN IKORODU?

UNFORTUNATELY, IGBO ARE NO COWARDS, WE WONT LEAVE MILITARY TO SHOW STRENGTH AGAINST UNARMED VULNERABLE CIVILIANS.

WE SQUARE UP TO THE TERRORIST NIGERIA MILITARY ONLY.

NA WE AND THEM.

IF E PAIN U TOO MUCH GO AND JOIN THE NIGERIA ARMY, SO THEY CAN SEND U TO US, WE WILL WELCOME YOU WITH SEND OFF.
You are just an empty noise maker. If you are that powerful then go ahead and drive out all the Nigerian soldiers in Igbo land and then declare independence. Stop hiding in the bush and ambushing the few soldiers or policemen that walk into your hiding place.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Cj4charles(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:

I don’t answer baby factory products
Same way he won't answer a SKULL MINING product
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by legitnow1: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nefort:

You are just an empty noise maker. If you are that powerful then go ahead and drive out all the Nigerian soldiers in Igbo land and then declare independence. Stop hiding in the bush and ambushing the few soldiers or policemen that walk into your hiding place.

OK, U WANT UNARMED PROTESTERS TO LINE THE STREET,WHILST YOUR MILITARY KILL THEM AND CLAIM TO BE THE STRONGEST MILITARY IN AFRICA?

YOUR PATHETIC!
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Goddyrichie(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Imo State have officially become a War Zone finally!!

Nigerian Army will Surely deal with those Terrorist very soon!!
which terrorist abi innocent people are u a stranger in this country
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Goddyrichie(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
we are here to read the news of the return leg(part2)
nothing to return abeg we all know what’s going to happen next killing innocent unarmed people then tag them d unknown gunmen have witness this b4 I know u people will say I’m an Igbo because I say this but I’m not I’m not even relate to them but it’s what have witness b4 na 9ja we Dey

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by legitnow1: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Goddyrichie:
nothing to return abeg we all know what’s going to happen next killing innocent unarmed people then tag them d unknown gunmen have witness this b4 I know u people will say I’m an Igbo because I say this but I’m not I’m not even relate to them but it’s what have witness b4 na 9ja we Dey

IT IS THAT INNOCENT BLOOD THAT IS COSTING THEM THEIR LIFE IN THE NORTH, SS AND SE.

BAD THING NO GOOD NOW.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nawa oh shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Bringbackmandat: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tinubu don't care, his problem is NIGER REPUBLIC.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Bringbackmandat: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
chiagozien:
Your federal government started this killing.

The governors have no much power on this.

If your Nigeria government had not killed peaceful agitators but call for dialogue,this won't be happening.

Your foolish Nigeria government think everything is force and kill.
when the returning match come I pray you should be there. No community will kill soldiers without repercussions. Just wait and see. I were you I would run away from that state completely.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Bringbackmandat: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Brek:
Kill those soldiers
you will be paid back what ever you do.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Bringbackmandat: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is the time we want to see tinubu action.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Bringbackmandat: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
anonymous1759:

Your wish will soon be granted OK the only thing I don’t want to hear is marginalization.
don't worry ego reach him very soon.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by prophetfire: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

. My problem is that the combat readiness of our security forces is highly poor.
The way they're being killed cheaply is embarrassing.
That place isn't a place an ambush should take them out easily. It's an open place and Biafra armed men don't come in large numbers like Bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen.
The killing is too cheap.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by anonymous1759(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Moonlight87:
you’ll continue to weep

Your people are eating themselves 🤮
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by lightwind(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Let the Igbos go!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by chiagozien(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
when the returning match come I pray you should be there. No community will kill soldiers without repercussions. Just wait and see. I were you I would run away from that state completely.
They always die in north and nothing happened.

So stop lying.

Even if they kill innocent people, those bad boys are still out there and will come back to kill them too.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by chiagozien(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nefort:

When this thing goes out of control and you guys start getting hit by the Nigerian army I hope you wouldn't come here and start disturbing us about genocide. You guys are starting a fire that will consume you all. After losing 3 million lives and properties in the civil war you guys want to loose more again. Good luck.
Hope you and your brothers will join to come for the hit.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by okorogodwin4(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

the same way are dealing with Fulani bandits brandishing Ak47 in there presence yesterday ethnic and religious hatred will never allow you to reason like human being

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by okorogodwin4(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Felimax:
Watch it!
They are coming for you guys and if I hear "innocent citizens" I use thunder nack you down.
and Fulani bandits are slaughtering innocent people in your village daily and your are here typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by engrchykae(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2023
UKEMY:

There may be a time coming whereby igvo's outside Igboland will be hunted, I pray that time never comes.
The killings are totally needless ,believe me more than 500 Igbo youths will be killed.
Ndigbo's should hold their governors responsible for the bad governance
let that time be now.
Nonsense and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by engrchykae(m): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2023
bablon20:
The rate at which Nigerian armies and policemen will take revenge and ravage this community ehn. Sodom & Gomorrah will be learning behind queuing behind them. Hope their apologists won't be crying foul by then.
what's preventing them from taking revenge?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Boldideas: 12:30am On Sep 20, 2023
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-eight-soldiers-policemen-in-imo/

I can assure that under Lagbaja, they're generation yet unborn will never try this again.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Boldideas: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Mugu

Without one Nigeria can you make gains in your businesses? You will regret killing these security men.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by ebufa: 1:32am On Sep 20, 2023
djon78:

What is really happening in IMO state?

Things were not like this during Rochas time

What in God's name is going on there?

Honestly I don't understand again

I find that Nigerians are so tribally jaundiced that we take leave of our senses when we discuss tribal and regional conflicts...........One fact is this, anywhere you see protracted violent conflict in Nigeria be rest assured that some kind of valuable mineral or land resource is involved! It does not matter if it is Boko haram,ogoni crisis,niger delta crisis or even the middle belt fulani herdsmen massacres.........The imo conflict on the surface is the IPOB thing but it is really about the fulani/yoruba alliance ( cloaked in Nigeria colors) trying to take,possess and legitimize their ownership of the immense gas deposits in Imo state! Their pointsman is Uzodimma..............the rest is history!
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by ebufa: 1:39am On Sep 20, 2023
Nefort:

Even if the federal government started it is it wise for IPOB to retaliate? Igbo civilians will be the ones who will bear the brunt of all this and you people will start calling it "Igbo genocide".

you are making no sense whatsoever........it is not right for any security agent to be killed while on duty but you must know that those who have captured the Nigerian state has turned the law upside down................the 1000s of IPOB members that have been deleted and imprisoned ...who speaks for them?

The politicians in Abuja must stop politicizing every agitation...........the call for Biafra was in a way a call for restructuring of the federation,the government turned around to massacre them just like they massacred the shias..........we must be wary of the one sided story narrative, this wahala started somewhere and it can be solved.............even the soldiers will prefer to walk the streets of the southeast without this viloence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.